Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims 12:49 - May 25 with 1655 viewsstevethejack

HMTQ turns up http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40040210
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:01 - May 25 with 1254 viewsjack2jack

Good for her, and rightly so that HMTQ turns up and gives her support.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:19 - May 25 with 1222 viewsWarwickHunt

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:01 - May 25 by jack2jack

Good for her, and rightly so that HMTQ turns up and gives her support.

Aye - that'll work.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:22 - May 25 with 1210 viewsblueytheblue

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:19 - May 25 by WarwickHunt

Aye - that'll work.

Same people complaining about her turning up would complain if she didn't...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:25 - May 25 with 1204 viewsLohengrin

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:22 - May 25 by blueytheblue

A visit to a ward by HM would do a lot more to raise spirits than having Andy Burnham rock up and lie to them, poker-faced.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:28 - May 25 with 1200 viewsblueytheblue

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:25 - May 25 by Lohengrin

A visit to a ward by HM would do a lot more to raise spirits than having Andy Burnham rock up and lie to them, poker-faced.

Would have thought Burnham would have avoided hospitals wards after his refusals to hold enquiries into Mid Staffs.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:29 - May 25 with 1192 viewsLohengrin

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:28 - May 25 by blueytheblue

Would have thought Burnham would have avoided hospitals wards after his refusals to hold enquiries into Mid Staffs.

Why would you imagine these people have anything approaching a conscience?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:30 - May 25 with 1189 viewsdickythorpe

What an irrelevance she really is.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:47 - May 25 with 1158 viewsEbo

F*ck her

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:27 - May 25 with 1108 viewsWarwickHunt

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:22 - May 25 by blueytheblue

Personally, I couldn't give a flying fûck if she stayed at home and watched the soaps every day

An expensive, anachronistic irrelevance.
[Post edited 25 May 2017 15:32]
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:31 - May 25 with 1096 viewsstevethejack

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:27 - May 25 by WarwickHunt

Personally, I couldn't give a flying fûck if she stayed at home and watched the soaps every day

An expensive, anachronistic irrelevance.
[Post edited 25 May 2017 15:32]

Sums it up perfectly
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:33 - May 25 with 1093 viewsDarran

If it makes some of the people feel any better it's all good if you ask me.

There's something seriously wrong with people on here on here lately, negative cùnts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:45 - May 25 with 1076 viewsLeonWasGod

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 13:47 - May 25 by Ebo

F*ck her

I couldn't care less either way, but she didn't half look awkward having to speak to peasants. Some of the people there seemed happy to see her though, so whatever goes.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:48 - May 25 with 1068 views3swan

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:33 - May 25 by Darran

There's something seriously wrong with people on here on here lately, negative cùnts.

I have no interest in royalty, but each to his/her own in life.

Our players visit local hospitals at Christmas , so if it brings comfort to some, why knock it
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:51 - May 25 with 1056 viewsDarran

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:48 - May 25 by 3swan

I have no interest in royalty, but each to his/her own in life.

Our players visit local hospitals at Christmas , so if it brings comfort to some, why knock it

I couldn't agree more Clive,I don't get it.
Moan moan moan some people and Ebos supposed to be King of the Liberals.

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:55 - May 25 with 1047 views3swan

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:51 - May 25 by Darran

I couldn't agree more Clive,I don't get it.
Moan moan moan some people and Ebos supposed to be King of the Liberals.

Do you want to join my gang? Only one member at the moment
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:55 - May 25 with 1045 viewsWarwickHunt

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:33 - May 25 by Darran

Give me a few palaces, a small army of staff, a fûck off yacht and untold wealth and I'll even pop over to your gaff and tickle your 'nads with a feather duster if that makes you feel better...

Fücking serf.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:58 - May 25 with 1031 viewsDarran

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:55 - May 25 by 3swan

Do you want to join my gang? Only one member at the moment

I'd be proud to be in your gang Clive.

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:58 - May 25 with 1028 viewsDarran

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:55 - May 25 by WarwickHunt

Give me a few palaces, a small army of staff, a fûck off yacht and untold wealth and I'll even pop over to your gaff and tickle your 'nads with a feather duster if that makes you feel better...

Fücking serf.

You need to grow up Sonny.

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 16:00 - May 25 with 1017 views3swan

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:58 - May 25 by Darran

I'd be proud to be in your gang Clive.

That's me finished then, I''ll close the membership now

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 16:03 - May 25 with 1009 viewsWarwickHunt

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 15:58 - May 25 by Darran

You need to grow up Sonny.

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 16:04 - May 25 with 1006 viewsDarran

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 16:00 - May 25 by 3swan

That's me finished then, I''ll close the membership now

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:03 - May 25 with 937 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not anti monarchy per se but ours is grotesquely overblown

Any party vowing to cut their costs would do for me

Strange as Jez hasn't included them in his attack on the Rich .

Really, they represent largesse and patronage and I fail to see how a left winger could possibly resist the opportunity to screw them

If Corbyn was to pledge giving money only to the monarch and heir and give Balmoral and Sandringham to the public ,it would get my vote

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:06 - May 25 with 930 viewsNeath_Jack

I love all the pomp and ceremony me.

Good on her for going up there.

God bless you Ma'am

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:11 - May 25 with 920 viewslondonlisa2001

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:03 - May 25 by perchrockjack

Really, they represent largesse and patronage and I fail to see how a left winger could possibly resist the opportunity to screw them

If Corbyn was to pledge giving money only to the monarch and heir and give Balmoral and Sandringham to the public ,it would get my vote

We only give money to the monarch. The civil list went ages ago.

I'm a republican. But I think it was nice the Queen went today. The youngsters would have been thrilled. And it was nice of her telling a young kid that she thought Ariana Grande was a very, very good singer rather than admit she had no idea who she was. Better meeting her than any one of our politicians from any side to be honest.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:42 - May 25 with 879 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:03 - May 25 by perchrockjack

Your a f@cking basket case

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024