Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims 12:49 - May 25 with 1653 viewsstevethejack

HMTQ turns up http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40040210
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:54 - May 25 with 378 viewsjack2jack

Right so The Queen turns up to show support for the victims of the Manchester bombings,has a nice little chat,and brings a smile to their faces,and people are bitching about, oh! the monarchy costs us too much and blah, blah, blah, love em or hate em,
She turned up and spread some love.
FFS people.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:55 - May 25 with 376 viewsexiledclaseboy

If only one injured or bereaved person was given even a slight boost by the Queen's visit today then job done. I'm ambivalent about republicanism but why people have to be so arsey about stuff like this is beyond me.

Poll: Tory leader

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 21:03 - May 25 with 336 viewsdickythorpe

Fecking parasite.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 21:05 - May 25 with 332 viewsJack_Meoff

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 19:03 - May 25 by perchrockjack

I'm not anti monarchy per se but ours is grotesquely overblown

Any party vowing to cut their costs would do for me

Strange as Jez hasn't included them in his attack on the Rich .

Really, they represent largesse and patronage and I fail to see how a left winger could possibly resist the opportunity to screw them

If Corbyn was to pledge giving money only to the monarch and heir and give Balmoral and Sandringham to the public ,it would get my vote

It's not like you to bring Corbyn up in a thread at the earliest opportunity perch.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 21:11 - May 25 with 323 viewsdickythorpe

Seeing the queen and hearing her say how wicked she thought the radicals were whilst I sat in a hospital bed with grotesque injuries would cheer me up no end.

Seeing the queen whilst I was registering a death of my kid would put such a spring in my step I'd want to break out into song.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 21:55 - May 25 with 293 viewslondonlisa2001

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 21:11 - May 25 by dickythorpe

Seeing the queen and hearing her say how wicked she thought the radicals were whilst I sat in a hospital bed with grotesque injuries would cheer me up no end.

Seeing the queen whilst I was registering a death of my kid would put such a spring in my step I'd want to break out into song.

She went to the children's hospital to see the injured youngsters.

I imagine there are lots and lots of kids that will think the Queen coming to see them as being quite magical.

Not many children will have been lying there thinking 'we should be a republic, I wish that nice Mrs May or Mr Corbyn had come instead'.

Bloody hell mun.
As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 21:59 - May 25 with 290 viewsDarran

I remember the Vicar of Baglan coming coming to see me in hospital a couple of days after I'd come off life support and asking if I'd like to say a prayer with him.

His face was a picture when I instantly replied no.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 22:02 - May 25 with 284 viewsdickythorpe

As if things weren't bad enough for the Manchester victims on 21:55 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

She went to the children's hospital to see the injured youngsters.

I imagine there are lots and lots of kids that will think the Queen coming to see them as being quite magical.

Not many children will have been lying there thinking 'we should be a republic, I wish that nice Mrs May or Mr Corbyn had come instead'.

Bloody hell mun.

Not many children should be lying there anyway, should they?

I think their mums and dads coming to see them is more up the "magical" street.

Bloody hell womun.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024