Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell 13:00 - May 25 with 1615 viewsLohengrin

This tiny little fella' doesn't know if he's coming or going. How can you pronounce, and I'm quoting directly here, " the violence of the IRA was despicable, disgusting; they bombed and maimed innocent men, women and children and there is no defence for any support for the IRA whatsoever..." then, within days, go on to mount this platform?

One face for display to working men who's votes they covet but another altogether behind closed doors amidst the soiled and sullied of their own stripe?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:23 - May 25 with 1578 viewsdickythorpe

Not disagreeing with you Loh, but look at the present government!!!!

Thought they would get a "stay" vote and made no contingency!!!

Plus we hear so much about the SAS, and MI5 agents.....where the Feck are they? What have they been up to?
You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:27 - May 25 with 1570 viewsLohengrin

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:23 - May 25 by dickythorpe

Not disagreeing with you Loh, but look at the present government!!!!

Thought they would get a "stay" vote and made no contingency!!!

Plus we hear so much about the SAS, and MI5 agents.....where the Feck are they? What have they been up to?

You won't get to hear what they've been up to, for obvious reasons.

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:29 - May 25 with 1564 viewsblueytheblue

If only someone had a link to the footage of Andrew Neil skewering Owen Jones over his inability to understand Income Tax.

Which, as a self employed "journalist" could be an expensive mistake...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:32 - May 25 with 1558 viewsdickythorpe

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:27 - May 25 by Lohengrin

You won't get to hear what they've been up to, for obvious reasons.

Well we are not reaping any rewards of what they are doing.

We are fed too much bull5hit in the media about how influential they can be.
You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:34 - May 25 with 1556 viewsLohengrin

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:29 - May 25 by blueytheblue

If only someone had a link to the footage of Andrew Neil skewering Owen Jones over his inability to understand Income Tax.

Anrheg i chi, Bluey...

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:44 - May 25 with 1539 viewsEbo

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 13:29 - May 25 by blueytheblue

Blluey - your lot have had a mare. I'd say f8ck all if I was you.

But lets brush this under the carpet shall we? http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/theresa-mays-dementia-tax-u-
[Post edited 25 May 2017 13:45]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

You put your left leg in, left leg out....New, New Labour in a nutshell on 16:49 - May 25 with 1478 viewsLeonWasGod

I think I know the answer. Is it because he's a sanctimonious little sh*t?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024