Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brook/Spence 13:46 - May 25 with 6303 viewsPozuelosSideys

Enough of the politics etc etc.

A genuinely top quality 50-50 fight this one. The undercard is decent too. Probably a full house at Brammall Lane so looking forward to this.

Who you got?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Brook/Spence on 13:49 - May 25 with 6299 viewsswanjackal

Before the Golovkin fight, would have Brook to win, but not sure what damage was done to both physical and mental states. It will be a close one j feel too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Brook/Spence on 14:15 - May 25 with 6287 viewswaynekerr55

Listened to Eddie Hearn on IFL YouTube. He said Barry Hearn went in before the Porter fight and said he could hardly feel a pulse. Unbelievable calmness before a world title fight.

I'm looking forward to Groves - Chudinov too.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brook/Spence on 17:57 - May 25 with 6246 viewsperplex

Brook is overrated, apart from the battering he took from GGG the only decent guy he has fought was Porter in which a got a split decision win, the rest of his opponents have been mediocre to say the least, now Spencer has been looking the part but again who has he fought and we have yet to see how he reacts when and if he gets badly hurt,so it`s a tricky one to predict but if Spencer is as half as good as they say he is he`ll beat Brook probably by by mid to late stoppage.
Brook/Spence on 18:32 - May 25 with 6231 viewsRancid

Spence at 7/4 to knock Kell out and he will.Spence is potentially p4p best in the world and will destroy Brook.Mayweather sparred with Spence and said he's the best he's seen.Get on Spence, hes a bit special 👍
Brook/Spence on 18:36 - May 25 with 6224 viewsPozuelosSideys

Brook/Spence on 18:32 - May 25 by Rancid

Spence at 7/4 to knock Kell out and he will.Spence is potentially p4p best in the world and will destroy Brook.Mayweather sparred with Spence and said he's the best he's seen.Get on Spence, hes a bit special 👍

Admittedly, i have only seen Spence a couple of times and he looks the goods, but if GGG couldnt floor Brook, im not sure how Spence will.

There is a big big difference in size here too, Brook looks massive and Spence looks like hes struggled to make weight.

Sooo many variables to this fight though, think a lot depends on how well Brook copes with going back down 2 divisions. If he can handle it, i think he gets a late stoppage. His timing is some of the best out there and Spence will get caught up in the moment. 50/50 tho.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Brook/Spence on 18:49 - May 25 with 6210 viewsRancid

Brook/Spence on 18:36 - May 25 by PozuelosSideys

Admittedly, i have only seen Spence a couple of times and he looks the goods, but if GGG couldnt floor Brook, im not sure how Spence will.

There is a big big difference in size here too, Brook looks massive and Spence looks like hes struggled to make weight.

Sooo many variables to this fight though, think a lot depends on how well Brook copes with going back down 2 divisions. If he can handle it, i think he gets a late stoppage. His timing is some of the best out there and Spence will get caught up in the moment. 50/50 tho.

Brooks camp keep mentioning the height difference but when i saw the face off there was hardly an inch in it.

Brook doesnt go down easily as the Golovkin fight showed but the ref would step in once he sees Brook has nothing left.

I really think he'll get knocked out on Saturday though which will be a shame cos he ducks no one and seems a really bloke.

Spence was 3/1 to win a few weeks ago.Hes 1/2 and 8/13 in some bookies now.
Brook/Spence on 20:38 - May 25 with 6184 viewsAquinas

I'm a Brook fanboy but he is up against it in this fight. People keep mentioning the GGG fight but Kell stepped up in weight for that fight. I have spence as favourite but Brammall Lane will be rocking so I think Spence needs to finish it inside the distance.

If anyone doesn't know the story of Dave Allen (fighting on the undercard), look him up. Top bloke.

I won't be watching as i'll be in La Palma where apparently they don't have any sports bars.
Brook/Spence on 07:28 - May 26 with 6141 viewswaynekerr55

Brook/Spence on 20:38 - May 25 by Aquinas

I'm a Brook fanboy but he is up against it in this fight. People keep mentioning the GGG fight but Kell stepped up in weight for that fight. I have spence as favourite but Brammall Lane will be rocking so I think Spence needs to finish it inside the distance.

If anyone doesn't know the story of Dave Allen (fighting on the undercard), look him up. Top bloke.

I won't be watching as i'll be in La Palma where apparently they don't have any sports bars.

What's your prediction for the Chudinov fight? Big fight not just for Groves but also for McGuigan after the Frampton and Haye losses

Login to get fewer ads

Brook/Spence on 12:46 - May 26 with 6104 viewsAquinas

Brook/Spence on 07:28 - May 26 by waynekerr55

What's your prediction for the Chudinov fight? Big fight not just for Groves but also for McGuigan after the Frampton and Haye losses

Groves has to win but I am really not sure if he can. Chudinov's only 'loss' was a MD loss to Sturm when almost everyone had Chudinov winning. The bookies still have Groves 1/5 favourite though so maybe they know something I don't. I wasn't that impressed with Groves when he fought Murray.
Brook/Spence on 20:07 - May 27 with 6032 viewsswanjackal

Brook/Spence on 20:38 - May 25 by Aquinas

Allen is a warrior fair play, but I can see some CTE in his future if he has a long career. Must be disheartening for Thomas as he is just walking through everything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Brook/Spence on 20:29 - May 27 with 6012 viewsRancid

I've done a Spence ko at 7/4 and Chudinov to win double at 7/2.

Pays around 10/1
Brook/Spence on 21:57 - May 27 with 5956 viewsNeath_Jack

Good scrap this.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brook/Spence on 22:00 - May 27 with 5948 viewsswanjackal

Brook/Spence on 20:29 - May 27 by Rancid

Pays around 10/1

Ahhhh well....

Brook/Spence on 22:00 - May 27 with 5946 viewsNeath_Jack

He's a tough c*nt that Chudinov eh, wouldn't sit down.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brook/Spence on 22:06 - May 27 with 5941 viewsswanjackal

Brook/Spence on 22:00 - May 27 by Neath_Jack

He's a tough c*nt that Chudinov eh, wouldn't sit down.

Russians always are.....must be something in the calcium there :P

Brook/Spence on 22:17 - May 27 with 5920 viewswaynekerr55

Fûcking buzzing for Groves. I fancy him to beat DeGale again as he plays with his mind.

Touch of class from Froch and Fitzpatrick congratulating him

Brook/Spence on 11:18 - May 28 with 5846 viewsPozuelosSideys

Brook/Spence on 20:29 - May 27 by Rancid

Pays around 10/1

Fcking Groves eh?

Nice call on the stoppage though

Brook/Spence on 21:04 - May 28 with 5781 viewsswanjackal

I enjoyed the boxing, but just witnessed the fight of the weekend for me.......in UFC, Gustafsson v Teixeira. Brutal, and ended with Gustafsson proposing to his gf after walk off knock out of Teixeira.

Brook/Spence on 21:35 - May 28 with 5764 viewsmax936

Brook/Spence on 12:46 - May 26 by Aquinas

Groves has to win but I am really not sure if he can. Chudinov's only 'loss' was a MD loss to Sturm when almost everyone had Chudinov winning. The bookies still have Groves 1/5 favourite though so maybe they know something I don't. I wasn't that impressed with Groves when he fought Murray.

Groves was fantastic, he broke me at the end I was holding back the tears as he dedicated the win to the fighter that got injured in their fight and how his family pray for him every day, superb stuff the Boxers union unite Im delighted for him to see him for fill his dream, well done Georgie Boy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brook/Spence on 21:38 - May 28 with 5758 viewswaynekerr55

Brook/Spence on 21:35 - May 28 by max936

Groves was fantastic, he broke me at the end I was holding back the tears as he dedicated the win to the fighter that got injured in their fight and how his family pray for him every day, superb stuff the Boxers union unite Im delighted for him to see him for fill his dream, well done Georgie Boy.

I'd back him to beat DeGale again. Even though DeGale has improved massively he turns into a gibbering mess in his company. Groves gets right under his skin 😂😂😂😂

Brook/Spence on 21:46 - May 28 with 5751 viewsmax936

Brook/Spence on 21:38 - May 28 by waynekerr55

I'd back him to beat DeGale again. Even though DeGale has improved massively he turns into a gibbering mess in his company. Groves gets right under his skin 😂😂😂😂

I honestly couldn't stand Groves in his early days he seemed so arrogant, typical hungry fighter who was in a rush to get to the top I suppose, but those Froch fights groomed him to be the fighter/person he is now and I've the utmost respect for him, I hope he takes DeGale as well, his confidence will grow after this win and good luck to him
[Post edited 28 May 2017 21:48]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brook/Spence on 21:52 - May 28 with 5738 viewsswanjackal

Brook/Spence on 21:38 - May 28 by waynekerr55

De Gale has a case of ging-ivitis?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024