Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List of those available on a "free" transfer 17:40 - May 25 with 2576 viewsjackjackjackjack

As we like to pay high wages, not high transfer fees, we might go for one, or more, of these...

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 17:53 - May 25 with 2525 viewsjack247

It's Chico time
List of those available on a "free" transfer on 18:31 - May 25 with 2419 viewsSwansea93

Navas
Cazorla
Lucas
Daniele De Rossi (short term)

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:26 - May 25 with 2282 viewsshandyjack

didn't Wales online publish a story on Cazorla buying a house in Gower? a few weeks back.

Poll: Expectation for the season

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:42 - May 25 with 2247 viewsBanosswan

Charlie Adam...... 😉

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:54 - May 25 with 2192 viewsJackanapes

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:26 - May 25 by shandyjack

didn't Wales online publish a story on Cazorla buying a house in Gower? a few weeks back.

On Gower surely?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:56 - May 25 with 2186 viewsexiledclaseboy

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:54 - May 25 by Jackanapes

On Gower surely?

The Gower.

Poll: Tory leader

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 21:12 - May 25 with 2134 viewsItchySphincter

Ratboy going home?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 14:01 - May 26 with 1814 viewsBirchgrovejack

Eyserric of nice is tidy but plays same position as siggy.
Seferovic could be a forward option as well. Quite paced
Both only 25 as well

I could actually see Chico returning
Login to get fewer ads

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 17:28 - May 26 with 1726 viewsicecoldjack

Get rid of VDH and Bartley and Chico is all payed for .
List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:21 - May 26 with 1614 viewsEasternJack

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 17:28 - May 26 by icecoldjack

Get rid of VDH and Bartley and Chico is all payed for .

Mixed feelings with a Chico. Loved his passion and drive - and the guy can play football- but too frequently embarrassed by his effeminate play acting. Not what our club is about.

Anyway, he'll be fecked with the new rules on diving

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 21:16 - May 26 with 1568 viewsicecoldjack

List of those available on a "free" transfer on 20:21 - May 26 by EasternJack

Mixed feelings with a Chico. Loved his passion and drive - and the guy can play football- but too frequently embarrassed by his effeminate play acting. Not what our club is about.

Anyway, he'll be fecked with the new rules on diving

His play acting was a pain in asre , but think of his last months under Monk where he cut out the bull and played great football when the pressure was on to save our season, stood up to a hard battle away at Stoke and really was top level.

The guy has all the ability for affordable price, knows the club and i'm quite sure that working with clement will ensure he brings his A game with no fookin' about/

Like signing Joe Allen, this is a no brainer, knows the area, knows the club and some of the players and the fans generally loved him, if we want a return to the Swansea way then this is the type of player for us IMO.
List of those available on a "free" transfer on 14:15 - May 27 with 1284 viewscanhecatchit

Shirley, its On the Gaaaar :)

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024