Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greatest ever player. 21:10 - May 25 with 5374 viewsItchySphincter

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gylfi-sigurdsson-now-s

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Greatest ever player. on 19:10 - May 26 with 706 viewsRancid

Greatest ever player. on 10:58 - May 26 by TheResurrection

A beautiful man

Fabalous stuff but I know for a fact you dont really see him as our greatest ever player.
Greatest ever player. on 20:33 - May 26 with 667 viewsEasternJack

Greatest ever player. on 21:35 - May 25 by vetchonian

Doubt it Dar check the stats his goals dried up as he climbed through the leagues also somethings not right as according to Wikedpeidia he didn't score 100 goals for us in his two spells.
For me an overrated player and I know he is a hero due to his self promotion and showboating but to be compared to Curt,Ivor,Robbie or Gylfi who have proven themselves at the top level is not right.
I will be shot down I know but if he really had it he wouldn't have gone to Bristol City but a PL club or a club in the championship competing for promotion...for £1M he would have have been worth a punt but the scouts obviously saw him for what he is a one footed showboater....lower league player but not good enough for the top flight...yes a Swans Legend and icon for some ...but then so is Whyndham Evans who actually played in the top flight !
[Post edited 25 May 2017 21:39]

I hear you - If Trunds was any good he would have fecked off to a big club like Leeds at the same time as his mate Robbo

That episode still makes me laugh 😂

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Greatest ever player. on 14:28 - May 27 with 606 viewscanhecatchit

Robbie for me, but only just above Curt

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024