Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn on Terrorism 22:52 - May 25 with 7443 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40053427

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn on Terrorism on 22:41 - May 26 with 1109 viewsDrGonzo

Corbyn on Terrorism on 21:07 - May 26 by Highjack

I think the one thing it has highlighted is that out of the only two potential prime ministers we could get in this election neither of them are up to the job.

It's like giant douche and turd sandwich all over again.

Let's hope the British public don't vote for the utter c*nt like America then.
Corbyn on Terrorism on 22:51 - May 26 with 1096 viewsBrynCartwright

I thought JC was pretty good. He is growing on me. Take it to Theresa JC

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Corbyn on Terrorism on 00:04 - May 27 with 1056 viewsHighjack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 22:41 - May 26 by DrGonzo

Let's hope the British public don't vote for the utter c*nt like America then.

Nah nobody will vote for corbyn.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn on Terrorism on 00:24 - May 27 with 1048 viewsEbo

Corbyn on Terrorism on 19:28 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

Corbyn certainly coped under pressure better than May did in her interview with Neil.

I concur.

All I could hear was Neil shouting and repeating himself. JC kept calm and was coherent. Stark contrast to Michael Fallon who was absolutely humiliated by Krishnan Guru-Murthy.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-michael-fallon-slates-jeremy-10508519

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn on Terrorism on 09:03 - May 27 with 991 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 20:27 - May 26 by Jack_Meoff

F*cking hell bluey man it's as if we have a mandate to decide how others live. Here's the deal. If a country has a leader that's bought and paid for and lets Western corporations benefit from said country's natural resources, it's all well and good. If a leader dares to try and represent their own nation they get destabilised and replaced by someone who will. It's that simple. We don't give af*ck about 'the children' or any of that sh*te. It's the resources, and, ergo, the profit we're after. For private hands.

This was posted a few months ago on this site, I forget who by (apologies). It's an excellent read. You think what we're seeing is anything new?

http://www.politico.eu/article/why-the-arabs-dont-want-us-in-syria-mideast-confl

Any look back in history is revealing. For example, Chile's revolution in 1973. On 9/11 too.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/chile-coup-salvador-al

Our foreign policy is absolutely correct to be questioned. We need a grown up conversation about cause and effect, and soon.

Poster of the year in waiting , surely. Thanks JMO for bringing the Robert Kennedy essay to us. Probably one of the best reads I've had on the subject . I hope that some of our "hawks" on this board (PRJ, Blue, Rockin and Loh) read that and the penny finally drops.

The best quote in there was "the Administration then realized that the biggest problem in Syria was it's own allies ". The ironic stupidity of successive U.S. administations and the C.I.A. going back over a century highlight the proper origins and causes of conflict in the middle east as well as the wave of over a million refugees into Europe.

(The only downside was no mention of the way the "coalition" turned once self sufficient, wealthy and stable Libya into a failed state. Have you got anything similar on Libya by way of articles JMO?).

The problem is the four of them to a man will still defend the U.S. even though those policies have created so much of what they rail against (terrorism and immigration) in their posts to this day.

"There's none so blind as they who will not see ".

Jackmeoff -
[Post edited 27 May 2017 9:15]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn on Terrorism on 09:12 - May 27 with 976 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 21:55 - May 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

JUST WATCH THIS

ABSOLUTELY NAILED THE VERMIN

I wonder if any sun , Express or Daily Mail readers could understand that. If they have then it's by e bye Tories. That's got to be one of the most embarrassing TV political kickings I've seen! Well done Krishnan Guru Murthy . And Boris Johnson !

Edit : it just occurred to me that the KGM - Fallon interview reminded me more of Chris Morris grilling Peter O'Hanrahanrahan on the day today
[Post edited 27 May 2017 9:24]

Corbyn on Terrorism on 09:21 - May 27 with 965 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 00:24 - May 27 by Ebo

I concur.

All I could hear was Neil shouting and repeating himself. JC kept calm and was coherent. Stark contrast to Michael Fallon who was absolutely humiliated by Krishnan Guru-Murthy.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-michael-fallon-slates-jeremy-10508519

Unfortunately the likes of Neil (who I actually like most of the time ) and Kuennsberg (on whom I'm not so keen) allow their egos to get the better of them.

The U.K. is a low wage high debt ridden mess. I'd much rather hear about how we repair our society with a better economy providing a better standard of living for all then the same question shouted half a dozen times.

Corbyn on Terrorism on 09:38 - May 27 with 945 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn on Terrorism on 09:21 - May 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Unfortunately the likes of Neil (who I actually like most of the time ) and Kuennsberg (on whom I'm not so keen) allow their egos to get the better of them.

The U.K. is a low wage high debt ridden mess. I'd much rather hear about how we repair our society with a better economy providing a better standard of living for all then the same question shouted half a dozen times.

You are a good man Bryn

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn on Terrorism on 10:26 - May 27 with 921 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 09:38 - May 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

You are a good man Bryn

You too OTT.

Corbyn on Terrorism on 10:41 - May 27 with 911 viewsLNJack

Lets run and hide and let someone else do the hard miles!

Rubbish. I have voted Labour for 30 years but can't vote for this idiot. He is living in some kind of theoretical world.

He should give up politics and write an academic paper were responsibility and personal maturity are not required.

LNJack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 10:59 - May 27 with 885 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Corbyn now has dementia. He claims he has never met the IRA in his latest TV interview. Just to jog his memory here are a few pictures for him.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iwnpb%2bq%2f&id=41997C040D

Do we really want this IRA support as our PM?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn on Terrorism on 11:05 - May 27 with 881 viewsDarran

Let's be honest here,we need the Tories out but people like Ebo sound like 5 year olds,it was a dreadful interview,not as bad as Mays but still dreadful all the same.
When he made the comment I never met the IRA I met members of Sinn Fein what he said was I never met Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness I met Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness.

People must have been falling around their living rooms laughing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on Terrorism on 11:08 - May 27 with 877 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 11:05 - May 27 by Darran

Let's be honest here,we need the Tories out but people like Ebo sound like 5 year olds,it was a dreadful interview,not as bad as Mays but still dreadful all the same.
When he made the comment I never met the IRA I met members of Sinn Fein what he said was I never met Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness I met Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness.

People must have been falling around their living rooms laughing.

Both were/ are members of the IRA.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn on Terrorism on 11:11 - May 27 with 866 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn on Terrorism on 10:59 - May 27 by felixstowe_jack

I see Corbyn now has dementia. He claims he has never met the IRA in his latest TV interview. Just to jog his memory here are a few pictures for him.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iwnpb%2bq%2f&id=41997C040D

Do we really want this IRA support as our PM?

Ah yes, of course, the IRA. The most influential force in modern day UK economics and prosperity along with Hamas, Hezbollah and the Bader Meinhoff gang .

F*cking. Brainwashed. Idiot.

Corbyn on Terrorism on 11:13 - May 27 with 858 viewsDarran

Corbyn on Terrorism on 11:08 - May 27 by felixstowe_jack

Both were/ are members of the IRA.

Really?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn on Terrorism on 11:51 - May 27 with 840 viewsJango

I thought it was a p*ss poor interview full stop. Going over and over this IRA jibberish is pointless and people sitting on the fence would have come out of that interview none the wiser whatsoever.
Corbyn on Terrorism on 13:01 - May 27 with 814 viewsperchrockjack

Yes Steve. Groups who have killed countless innocents .

Why do you struggle with that

Corbyn votes against all extra measures taken to counter terrorism

Can't wait for him to be made PM then I can watch our country slide into an abyss, which ain't going to pretty pretty

Maybe not but your kids and your kids kids will reap the whirlwind that could come about and one day you ll reflect on just how wrong you were

So yeah, it's true, he cannot be critised ,can he ?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Corbyn on Terrorism on 16:03 - May 27 with 770 viewsEbo

Corbyn on Terrorism on 13:01 - May 27 by perchrockjack

Yes Steve. Groups who have killed countless innocents .

Why do you struggle with that

Corbyn votes against all extra measures taken to counter terrorism

Can't wait for him to be made PM then I can watch our country slide into an abyss, which ain't going to pretty pretty

Maybe not but your kids and your kids kids will reap the whirlwind that could come about and one day you ll reflect on just how wrong you were

So yeah, it's true, he cannot be critised ,can he ?

Who you voting for then Perch?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn on Terrorism on 16:14 - May 27 with 760 viewsadamswan

Anyone who buys the JC apologist narrative either really need to read up on the radical Islamic threat, or need their heads examined by a professional. Al Qaeda stepped up to the mark during the Russian invasion of Afghanistan- do you think these people just woke up as an organised force one morning as a pure fluke. Our foreign intervention has NOTHING, to do with it. Is it used as justification by these scum, yes, would the world be any different in terms of radical Islam had our foreign policy been different, probably not.

The Wahabi/Salafi "branch" of Islam has been at play for far longer than "our interventions" that Jeremy likes to blame everything on. It is actively pumped out and funded by one of the wealthiest governments in the world (Saudi), and it holds everything we have and stand for in the west as the enemy. Are Belgium actively involved in the Middle East? Are Sweden? Or does this excuse not apply to terror attacks in these most liberal of lands?

This self loathing that is rife among the left wing in the West in general is a parasite, poisoning the minds of people and preventing them seeing anything without the filter of "but we are bad though". It's total horse shit, born out of the postmodernist tripe that universities have been lapping up for the past 50 years.

We didn't intervene in Kosovo...justification for extremist terror. We do intervene in Libya etc, justification for Islamic terror. Wake up people.
Corbyn on Terrorism on 16:48 - May 27 with 743 viewsyescomeon

Is he actually saying the terrorist attacks in Europe now are a retaliation for our wars in the Middle East or is he saying that our foreign policy is at least partly responsible for the instability in the Middle East, which is in turn a contributing factor to the scale of the problem?

Genuine question.

Upthecity!

Corbyn on Terrorism on 17:32 - May 27 with 712 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn on Terrorism on 16:48 - May 27 by yescomeon

Is he actually saying the terrorist attacks in Europe now are a retaliation for our wars in the Middle East or is he saying that our foreign policy is at least partly responsible for the instability in the Middle East, which is in turn a contributing factor to the scale of the problem?

Genuine question.

The latter. Which anyone who actually listened to or read what he said would instantly realise.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024