Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out 12:53 - May 26 with 11211 viewsDarran

I've done mine who's with me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:38 - May 27 with 1518 viewsWingstandwood

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:01 - May 27 by Lohengrin

The fact that he's a complete fruit-loop probably didn't help to ease the passage either.

I think this is from the annual party conference. It's obvious the guy has been guru-coached by a team of spin doctors. The body language and carefully crafted pre-prepared presentation is all to see.

Argus!

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:43 - May 27 with 1506 viewsKilkennyjack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:11 - May 27 by LNJack

Voted Labour for 30 years but can't vote for the idiot Corbyn!

Vote Leanne then.

Lets get the nasty useless Tories out.

Beware of the Risen People

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 23:09 - May 27 with 1466 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 15:54 - May 27 by squarebear

This is beautifully expressed.

How someone has down-voted it is beyond parody.

Felixstowe Jack down voted it. Our resident 12 year old Tory boy
[Post edited 28 May 2017 11:08]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:58 - May 28 with 1396 viewsHighjack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 15:42 - May 27 by Lohengrin

She did relate a tale to the News of The World a while back about how Ron used to get her to wedge root vegetables up his jacksy, mind.

Surely a first for a local MP in this neck of the woods, although I'm not sure that in itself is sufficient reason to vote for her? Though Daz clearly does...

I hadn't heard about that, and upon googling it all that comes up is a planetswans thread from Nov 2014 by yourself.

Looks like it's been airbrushed from history.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:01 - May 28 with 1391 viewsrock1n

Darran be careful mate not sure you're allowed to post a picture of your ballot paper. I'm not 100% sure on law but pretty sure there is something just a heads up just in case.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:14 - May 28 with 1375 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 13:35 - May 26 by Lohengrin

F@CK Corbyn!

Yes. I'm sure the Armed Forces would love a Tory victory as Corbyn has a cowardly aversion not to send them into American oil grab military ventures . Thus depriving them of the chance of death or life changing injury. The selfish b'stard.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:20 - May 28 with 1370 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No 16 in the download charts 😀

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:18 - May 28 with 1340 viewsrock1n

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:20 - May 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

No 16 in the download charts 😀

3.7m children in poverty - that's enough for me, turns off.

Do you really believe this utter twaddle that you post?

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Login to get fewer ads

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:35 - May 28 with 1325 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:14 - May 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. I'm sure the Armed Forces would love a Tory victory as Corbyn has a cowardly aversion not to send them into American oil grab military ventures . Thus depriving them of the chance of death or life changing injury. The selfish b'stard.

Let's put politics to one side for a minute, Bryn, and I appreciate what I'm going to say is totally alien to the civvies' mindset, but young boys join the colours because they want to fight, they don't do it for the ironing!

They train constantly for combat and it's a prospect that's relished. I was politically minded but in my experience that placed me in a minuscule minority. To fight is the game, war the career path.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:50 - May 28 with 1313 viewsDr_Winston

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:35 - May 28 by Lohengrin

Let's put politics to one side for a minute, Bryn, and I appreciate what I'm going to say is totally alien to the civvies' mindset, but young boys join the colours because they want to fight, they don't do it for the ironing!

They train constantly for combat and it's a prospect that's relished. I was politically minded but in my experience that placed me in a minuscule minority. To fight is the game, war the career path.

I have to say, all contact I've had with forces and ex-forces types back this up completely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:52 - May 28 with 1309 viewsJackTheLad

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:18 - May 28 by rock1n

http://www.cpag.org.uk/child-poverty-facts-and-figures

Twaddle?

It just so happens that nearly every post that you make leaves me scratching my head at how you reached such an illogical conclusion, time and time again. Come on Rock1n are you going to tell us us who you are voting for?

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:57 - May 28 with 1299 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:18 - May 28 by rock1n

Rocky rocky here's some twaddle for you

Get out of the bubble

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/16/child-poverty-in-uk-at-highest-l

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 13:53 - May 28 with 1263 viewsrock1n

Absolutely. I nearly enlisted when I was younger but realised I didn't have the mindset so didn't. You need to be a certain type of character.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 13:54 - May 28 with 1262 viewsrock1n

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:57 - May 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Rocky rocky here's some twaddle for you

Get out of the bubble

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/mar/16/child-poverty-in-uk-at-highest-l

'Relative' being the operative word hardly the same thing

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 14:20 - May 28 with 1243 viewsJackTheLad

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 14:27 - May 28 with 1239 viewsexiledclaseboy

There's no issue in politics that can't be resolved with a simplistic meme or a YouTube videeo.

Poll: Tory leader

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 14:33 - May 28 with 1233 viewsswanjackal

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 14:27 - May 28 by exiledclaseboy

There's no issue in politics that can't be resolved with a simplistic meme or a YouTube videeo.

Edit: Got the right video in the end
[Post edited 28 May 2017 14:35]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 14:42 - May 28 with 1223 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well of course they do. But there is a million miles of difference in fighting Nazi Germany and the abhorrent threat they posed to Europe and beyond to destabilizing nation states to bomb their populations and steal their natural resources.

And provided Dick Cheney's Haliburton and the other US Neo Con politicians companies Billions of dollars in revenue.

Don't you find even having to have an organisation such as help for heroes an anathema when it was all done for rich men's profits? Our boys and girls with arms and legs missing? Some of them even homeless and on the streets. Seriously?
[Post edited 28 May 2017 14:45]

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 14:42 - May 28 with 1222 viewsJango

What a load of rubbish. Maybe in the marines and the regiments in the other armed forces they are motivated by battle but as for the rest, the large majority see it as a great career. I have loads of friends in the military as I used to be in the RAF and my brother is a warrant officer in army. I can't think of anyone who wants to fight!
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 15:18 - May 28 with 1191 viewsblueytheblue

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 12:52 - May 28 by JackTheLad

http://www.cpag.org.uk/child-poverty-facts-and-figures

Twaddle?

It just so happens that nearly every post that you make leaves me scratching my head at how you reached such an illogical conclusion, time and time again. Come on Rock1n are you going to tell us us who you are voting for?

Child Poverty Action Group?

Yes, I can see they'd really come out and say "well actually there's not much child poverty", would they? That would destroy their own fundraising agenda and you know those CEO's have to get paid somehow...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:06 - May 28 with 1175 viewsrock1n

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 15:18 - May 28 by blueytheblue

Child Poverty Action Group?

Yes, I can see they'd really come out and say "well actually there's not much child poverty", would they? That would destroy their own fundraising agenda and you know those CEO's have to get paid somehow...

It just disgusts me how liberally the left use the term 'poverty' very similar to the casual use of the term 'racist'

They have a degree in hyperbole. We have issues, every Country has issues but to suggest we have 3.7m kids in poverty is ludicrous.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:12 - May 28 with 1166 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:06 - May 28 by rock1n

It just disgusts me how liberally the left use the term 'poverty' very similar to the casual use of the term 'racist'

They have a degree in hyperbole. We have issues, every Country has issues but to suggest we have 3.7m kids in poverty is ludicrous.

Yeah who would have thought any developed civilized country would allow 3.7 million of its children to slip below the poverty line.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:30 - May 28 with 1146 viewsrock1n

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:12 - May 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah who would have thought any developed civilized country would allow 3.7 million of its children to slip below the poverty line.

What's the poverty line then, educate me. What defines someone as living in poverty

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:36 - May 28 with 1136 viewsDafyddHuw

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 13:53 - May 28 by rock1n

Absolutely. I nearly enlisted when I was younger but realised I didn't have the mindset so didn't. You need to be a certain type of character.

Yup, the type of character who's prepared to be paid to go out and shoot strangers, irrespective of the merits of who's right or wrong.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:42 - May 28 with 1122 viewsrock1n

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:36 - May 28 by DafyddHuw

Yup, the type of character who's prepared to be paid to go out and shoot strangers, irrespective of the merits of who's right or wrong.

Well I'm someone who struggles to take orders from above, I'm naturally sceptical. I think you're being harsh, but where you are correct is that you have to have extreme compliance with authority.

Some of our foreign ventures have been a disgrace and you'd have to go along with everything. Not for me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024