Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out 12:53 - May 26 with 10996 viewsDarran

I've done mine who's with me?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 18:17 - May 26 with 1419 viewsDJack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:24 - May 26 by swanjackal

Gomorrah has already failed once :p

Oh, bugger!

There again vote for May and prepare for an ass farking(DRY)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 18:23 - May 26 with 1408 viewsDrGonzo

Top man. Imperative we get these tories out.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 19:37 - May 26 with 1374 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Dazza.

Yes - Tory scum out.
No real welsh person would ever vote nasty Tory.
Stand and fight.

Voting Leanne and Plaid is bestest though.

Beware of the Risen People

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 20:29 - May 26 with 1348 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 17:27 - May 26 by exiledclaseboy

Well it's gonna guarantee one less Tory MP. Well done to the people of Neath.

With the considerable added bonus of not voting for Peter Hain.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 21:29 - May 26 with 1317 viewsGundog

Will never vote for Corbyn Abbott and Macdonel fecin duck.
Think of your kids futures in 10 years time when we have to pay for the 400 billion that Labour want to borrow over four years. Fecin Joke.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 21:33 - May 26 with 1305 viewsepaul

Great stuff Daz #JC4PM

Makes me laugh people saying won't vote labour because they don't like Corbyn, it's like refusing to buy a tin of quality Street cos you don't like the toffee ones

Get the tory scum out

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 21:36 - May 26 with 1293 viewsNeathJack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 21:29 - May 26 by Gundog

Think of your kids futures in 10 years time when we have to pay for the 400 billion that Labour want to borrow over four years. Fecin Joke.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 22:00 - May 26 with 1263 viewsKilkennyjack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 21:36 - May 26 by NeathJack

Just 6 years of Tory govt has created more debt than every Labour govt put together.
Staggering.

That's 595 billion GBP.

And the richest people got even richer. Tory scum out.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 22:07 - May 26 with 1248 viewsBrynCartwright

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 15:07 - May 26 by Lohengrin

" Two-legged jackal reveals family link to Judas."

Andrew Neil: So history's greatest villain is your 274 x Grandfather then, Jeremy?

Minge: He was attempting to initiate a peace process, Andrew, by opening a back-channel dialogue between Caiaphus and the Romans.

Andrew Neil: By betraying The son of God?

Minge: You cannot have a united, republican Judea by allowing somebody claiming Kingship to roam around curing people willy-nilly, feeding the poor. That's the job of our wonderful NHS and welfare state.

Andrew Neil: Are you quite mad?

Minge: Yes, quite.

Andrew Neil: So, on balance then are you saying that the Sanhedrin Trial produced a positive outcome?

Minge: On balance, yes.

Andrew Neil: The violence, though? The scourging? The Crucifixion?

Minge: John and Diane assure me that scourging and crucifixion occurred on all sides.

Andrew Neil: Take the underpants off your head Jeremy, please, and take those pencils from your nostrils.

Minge: Wibble
[Post edited 26 May 2017 15:19]

I haven't a reckon clue what you are going on about here Loh?

I have an Aber University education backing me up but I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Are you a religious weirdo or something?

Please explain.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 23:35 - May 26 with 1190 viewsbuilthjack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 22:00 - May 26 by Kilkennyjack

Just 6 years of Tory govt has created more debt than every Labour govt put together.
Staggering.

That's 595 billion GBP.

And the richest people got even richer. Tory scum out.

Yes, the Tories always spout on about Labour borrowing but somehow strangely forget that they usually borrow more.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 00:45 - May 27 with 1156 viewsEbo

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 16:24 - May 26 by Lohengrin

Backing Corbyn is akin to leaving the deckchair where it is and throwing yourself overboard.

Who you voting for then Loh?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 00:46 - May 27 with 1154 viewsEbo

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 23:35 - May 26 by builthjack

Yes, the Tories always spout on about Labour borrowing but somehow strangely forget that they usually borrow more.

Bluey in 1.2.3.4..."But but....."

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 06:39 - May 27 with 1102 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 22:07 - May 26 by BrynCartwright

I have an Aber University education backing me up but I do not understand what you are trying to say.

Please explain.

You don't understand the references?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 06:48 - May 27 with 1096 viewsLohengrin

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 00:45 - May 27 by Ebo

Who you voting for then Loh?

I'm not wasting my time. I have no faith whatsoever in either the party politicians or this burlesque of a civil order they dissemble.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 09:50 - May 27 with 1035 viewssquarebear

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 06:48 - May 27 by Lohengrin

I'm not wasting my time. I have no faith whatsoever in either the party politicians or this burlesque of a civil order they dissemble.

As much as I agree with your sentiments (as I'm sure many do) we've got to make the best of a bad situation.

My conscience won't permit me to abstain.
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 09:55 - May 27 with 1030 viewsHighjack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 09:50 - May 27 by squarebear

As much as I agree with your sentiments (as I'm sure many do) we've got to make the best of a bad situation.

Spoil the ballot paper then. If all disillusioned voters spoiled their ballot paper instead of not turning up or giving a pathetic token/tactical vote without much thought behind it then 'spoiled ballot papers' would actually get more votes than any of the parties. That would ram the message home more than anything that change is desperately needed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 09:57 - May 27 with 1029 viewsswanjackal

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 09:50 - May 27 by squarebear

My conscience is actually the reason why I am abstaining. Neither major party appeals to me, for many different reasons either side, and Lib Dems are a non entity when it comes to the vote, not that I would after recent years anyway. I'm not for overbearing Nationalism either, so Plaid/UKIP are off the table from the start.

Thus leaving me with little option, Independent or the Pirates, and although I agree with the core principles of the Pirate party on freedom of speech, and copyright, the fact the welsh branch looks to seek the expansion of the welsh language, and there are no eye patches and parrots, I can't even vote them. Independent, I know nothing other than a name, so impossible to vote for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:11 - May 27 with 1014 viewsLNJack

Voted Labour for 30 years but can't vote for the idiot Corbyn!

LNJack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out (n/t) on 10:12 - May 27 with 1012 viewsBarrySwan

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 22:07 - May 26 by BrynCartwright

Please explain.

[Post edited 27 May 2017 10:15]
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:36 - May 27 with 990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 21:29 - May 26 by Gundog

Well you won't be. Unless you live in one of their constituencies.

Are you going to vote against the minimum wage being raised to £10 per hour ? Do you know how difficult it is to survive on £7.50 an hour.? Don't you think that by lifting people out of working poverty the general economy won't grow?
Perhaps you're one of the top 5% then.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:59 - May 27 with 967 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Corbyn now has dementia. He claims he has never met the IRA in his latest TV interview. Just to jog his memory here are a few pictures for him.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iwnpb%2bq%2f&id=41997C040D

Do we really want this IRA support as our PM?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:05 - May 27 with 966 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 09:55 - May 27 by Highjack

Spoil the ballot paper then. If all disillusioned voters spoiled their ballot paper instead of not turning up or giving a pathetic token/tactical vote without much thought behind it then 'spoiled ballot papers' would actually get more votes than any of the parties. That would ram the message home more than anything that change is desperately needed.

The labour manifesto is the most radical political document since 1945, which is diametrically different to every single UK governments policy since 1979 and you're not voting because "you want change"?

You can't possibly not vote for that manifesto if you genuinely want change.

If it helps take a picture of Clement Attlee and Nye Bevan in to the polling booth just to blot out the image of Jeremy Corbyn in your mind. You're not voting for him anyway.

You're voting for some much needed economic and social stimulus from the bottom up instead of the non existent trickle down.

If abstaining is going to achieve real political and social change which is needed more now than ever, (just because a person dislikes the party leader) is akin to an act of political self harming. Only you're not only hurting yourself , you're hurting others because you don't like the system.

It doesn't matter if the neath vote is a foregone conclusion, vote labour and give them a bigger majority for a better opposition.

I'll urge you and Lohengrin to vote labour. Better than that, I'll beg you to vote labour. It's the only true change away from neo con or neo liberalism that's on the table and the only choice in the last near 40 years. It's not going to take is back to the 1970's. It will give us a future of real hope and opportunities for all of us.

At least then if the Tories do get back in you can say you tried and strengthened the opposition to the dreadful economic tortures they have in mind for the under 40k earners (that's us).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:27 - May 27 with 946 viewsthe_oracle

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:59 - May 27 by felixstowe_jack

I see Corbyn now has dementia. He claims he has never met the IRA in his latest TV interview. Just to jog his memory here are a few pictures for him.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=iwnpb%2bq%2f&id=41997C040D

Do we really want this IRA support as our PM?

The photo shows them together after the ceasefire in 1994
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:28 - May 27 with 942 viewsthe_oracle

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 10:11 - May 27 by LNJack

Voted Labour for 30 years but can't vote for the idiot Corbyn!

An idiot? Why?
Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:33 - May 27 with 933 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Vote Labour get the Tory scum out on 11:27 - May 27 by the_oracle

The photo shows them together after the ceasefire in 1994

Indeed it is 1995 .

Well spotted

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024