Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He'll go down for it! 14:45 - May 26 with 6087 viewsmorningstar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40056543

Some may find it extreme, but in the current climate we need to get tough. Anyone caught carrying out acts like this should be charged with treason!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

He'll go down for it! on 23:01 - May 26 with 1189 viewsmorningstar

He'll go down for it! on 22:40 - May 26 by Wingstandwood

The naivety is what gets me? You only have to stroll across a small section of a city centre to get something to eat and you'd be caught by numerous CCTV camera's. Its own-goal shooting oneself in a foot stuff of the most monumental lunacy!

Exactly, you could plant a fake bomb on Garncoch common and phone 999. they'll find a way to track you down these days.

He'll go down for it! on 23:02 - May 26 with 1187 viewsswan85

He'll go down for it! on 16:23 - May 26 by Darran

I've said this on the old site before but incase you mused it.
I had a run in with security in LAXX on my way back from Hawaii a few years ago after a few pints.

We got to the security gate and it was a female security in our line,she said can you wait there sir whilst I get a male officer to search you. I said no problem but I don't mind you touching my up and down. She gave me a nasty look.
With that this big black male officer walked up to me and starting tapping me down,as he was bent over tapping my leg down I said ""you don't think I'm going to blow my other leg off do you?"

He looked up at me and said "do you think it's funny sir?"
Then he got up and out his face in my face so his nose was basically touching mine and shouted in one of the loudest voices I've ever heard. DO. YOU. THINK. ITS. FUNNY. SIR?

I can't lie,I fuçking shit myself.

I've not had a drink tonight, but that story has given me a right laugh!
He'll go down for it! on 23:11 - May 26 with 1171 viewsmorningstar

He'll go down for it! on 23:02 - May 26 by swan85

I've not had a drink tonight, but that story has given me a right laugh!

PM Me your e-mail address and i'll send you out an application form to join Darrans gang if you want!

He'll go down for it! on 14:04 - May 27 with 1068 viewsWxmJax

He'll go down for it! on 16:23 - May 26 by Darran

I've said this on the old site before but incase you mused it.
I had a run in with security in LAXX on my way back from Hawaii a few years ago after a few pints.

We got to the security gate and it was a female security in our line,she said can you wait there sir whilst I get a male officer to search you. I said no problem but I don't mind you touching my up and down. She gave me a nasty look.
With that this big black male officer walked up to me and starting tapping me down,as he was bent over tapping my leg down I said ""you don't think I'm going to blow my other leg off do you?"

He looked up at me and said "do you think it's funny sir?"
Then he got up and out his face in my face so his nose was basically touching mine and shouted in one of the loudest voices I've ever heard. DO. YOU. THINK. ITS. FUNNY. SIR?

I can't lie,I fuçking shit myself.

Nice story but it's LAX. Charata

Had to be done I'm afraid

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024