Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now the seasons over where.... 10:05 - May 27 with 4324 viewsRancid

Are you all going on your holidays.Ive booked time off at the start of July and thinking of Salou this year.Heard good things about the place and the water park for the kids.

Where you going?
Now the seasons over where.... on 19:28 - May 27 with 1246 viewsDJack

Now the seasons over where.... on 16:37 - May 27 by Flashberryjack

In Hurghada (Egypt) now, watched the WBA game in a bar with a cold beer.
Lovely hotel and hot as f*ck, home on Monday.

I was (am) on my holidays for the Baggies game but I definitely fancy going back to Hurghada for winter sun...there last year.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Now the seasons over where.... on 08:47 - May 28 with 1179 viewsraynor94

Now the seasons over where.... on 19:28 - May 27 by DJack

I was (am) on my holidays for the Baggies game but I definitely fancy going back to Hurghada for winter sun...there last year.

Fair play boys, your a lot braver than me still going to Egypt in the current climate

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Now the seasons over where.... on 10:49 - May 28 with 1138 viewsWxmJax

Now the seasons over where.... on 08:47 - May 28 by raynor94

Fair play boys, your a lot braver than me still going to Egypt in the current climate

I know what you mean

https://m.bbc.co.uk/weather/361291

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Now the seasons over where.... on 12:40 - May 28 with 1114 viewsmajorraglan

Now the seasons over where.... on 17:36 - May 27 by swanjackal

What's the atmosphere like out there with the massacre of those coptic christians?

One of the guys at works father was living out in Egypt. He had a business in one of the touristy places, he's decided enough is enough and is coming back to the uk.
Now the seasons over where.... on 13:28 - May 28 with 1092 viewsValerie

Now the seasons over where.... on 15:55 - May 27 by Pegojack

Herefordjack decided to try somewhere new this year, so am driving via Belgium, Holland and Germany to the Baltic coast resort of Kolobrzeg in Poland in July.

I am assured by a girl who works with me who comes from that area that it'll be as hot as hell in the summer. It's a very tourist friendly area with little seaside resorts, lovely beaches, good fish and chips, and Polish beer. What's not to like?

I've been to Soplot a few times to the East of Kolobrzeg superb beach and plenty of good places for food and drink.Worth staying in Gdansk and get the train there daily.
Now the seasons over where.... on 13:53 - May 28 with 1077 viewsbuilthjack

Cruising in the eastern med

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024