Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Moss 07:21 - Jun 1 with 2708 viewsDr_Winston

Seems to be building a bit of a name for himself since he left us. Don't know what kind of reputation he had when he was here but if he is behind the signings of Wanyama and Van Dijk that's impressive.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/norwich-city-target-ce

http://visionarysportsinvestment.com/news/celtic-fcs-david-moss-talks-sporting-d

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

David Moss on 07:32 - Jun 1 with 2680 viewsChief

I maybe wrong but unless Moss has had a previous spell at Celtic, Wanyama and Van Dijk were signed long before he went there.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

David Moss on 07:55 - Jun 1 with 2636 viewsDr_Winston

David Moss on 07:32 - Jun 1 by Chief

I maybe wrong but unless Moss has had a previous spell at Celtic, Wanyama and Van Dijk were signed long before he went there.

You may be right. Haven't looked into it past the article. Wasn't sure how long he'd been there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

David Moss on 12:34 - Jun 1 with 2407 viewsParsSwans

Been at Celtic for a long while now, was sat alongside Moss for the Wales v Serbia match at CCS last autumn has done a great job at Celtic but today has left them to join Huddersfield as chief scout
David Moss on 12:58 - Jun 1 with 2315 viewsDarran

Is he still selling shoes up Newton Road?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

David Moss on 13:19 - Jun 1 with 2278 viewsdickythorpe

Sacked by Sunderland last I heard.
David Moss on 13:21 - Jun 1 with 2269 viewswaynekerr55

David Moss on 07:32 - Jun 1 by Chief

Mossy went to Celtic not long after Palace went into administration. He's been head of recruitment for a while. Trousered a tidy pay off from the club as they tried to sack him despite not conducting any form of appraisal during his time at the club...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

David Moss on 23:20 - Jun 1 with 1964 viewsKilkennyjack

I heard him say we would win the FA youth cup within 5years.
That has about 10 years ago.
Then he left.

Shite player.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024