Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons 17:22 - Jun 1 with 1248 viewsTummer_from_Texas

http://www.90min.com/posts/5077434-swansea-city-top-10-premier-league-players?ut

Not a terrible list, I guess it depends how you rate guys who were solid for several seasons against those who were spectacular for just one. Here is what I would have gone with:

1. Siggy
2. Ash
3. Michu
4. Bony
5. Fab
6. Britton
7. Llorente
8. Andre Ayew
9. Dyer
10. Rangel

Honorable mention to Vorm, Davies, and Graham.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 17:42 - Jun 1 with 1218 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

think having Cork in there is slightly controversial

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 17:44 - Jun 1 with 1206 viewsTummer_from_Texas

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 17:42 - Jun 1 by PatchesOHoulihan

think having Cork in there is slightly controversial

Yeah, I like him better than most around here, but I don't think he'd make my top 20, much less top 10.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 17:54 - Jun 1 with 1187 viewsDr_Winston

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 17:44 - Jun 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yeah, I like him better than most around here, but I don't think he'd make my top 20, much less top 10.

Concur.

Despite the current witch hunt he's been a more than decent acquisition, but he's not top 10.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 17:58 - Jun 1 with 1173 viewsnyc_swans

Routledge easily top 10. played the most PL games for the club, and chips in with a few goals every year.

De Guzman was at the heart of the best football the club has played in the PL, i'd put him in the top 10 as well.
90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 21:37 - Jun 1 with 1042 viewswhiterock

Joe was up there, Brendan wouldn't have paid a colossal (at the time) price for him otherwise
90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 21:40 - Jun 1 with 1038 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski? Are there any other players living off past reputations as much as Fabianski currently is?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 22:19 - Jun 1 with 995 viewsTreforys_Jack

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 21:40 - Jun 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski? Are there any other players living off past reputations as much as Fabianski currently is?

Darran Fletcher maybe ?
90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 00:15 - Jun 2 with 951 viewsYossarian

Cork over Joe Allen? They're having a feckin laugh!
I would have thought Danny Graham's 13 PL goals would have got him in there and Jonjo's form which earned him an England callup would have counted too

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 01:16 - Jun 2 with 930 viewsGlyn1

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 21:40 - Jun 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You're deluded.

In the top 5 shot stoppers in the PL this season, and one of out outstanding players this season.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 09:45 - Jun 2 with 821 viewsSTID2017

As shown in the WBA game an average Fabianski is still miles better than most other keepers.
Like every other player in the squad he's made mistakes, but overall has saved us in many games.
Top keeper - but you keep on with your one-man witch hunt
By comparison, that Sunderland keeper Pickford has reportedly been outstanding, yet he commit ed a howler against us. Doesn't make him a bad keeper either
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 9:47]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

90min.com's Top 10 Swans players over the last 6 PL seasons on 09:54 - Jun 2 with 812 viewsWandererJack

One of our best players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024