Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK, who dropped the putrid Boy Band video for Siggy? 16:46 - Jun 2 with 657 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So bad it's hilarious. Just hope there's not a complete song out there somewhere beyond this 45 second intro.

[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 16:49]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

OK, who dropped the putrid Boy Band video for Siggy? on 16:53 - Jun 2 with 625 viewsjack247

Made me laugh. Fair play
OK, who dropped the putrid Boy Band video for Siggy? on 17:01 - Jun 2 with 601 viewsNeath_Jack

Nirvana will be pulling the end off it when he see's this.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

OK, who dropped the putrid Boy Band video for Siggy? on 17:06 - Jun 2 with 592 viewsTim_Harry

I laughed, frowned, squirmed and facepalmed while watching that!
OK, who dropped the putrid Boy Band video for Siggy? on 17:21 - Jun 2 with 564 viewsNeath_Jack

Oi Tumms, how come you haven't put up the news that we are playing Sampdoria in a pre-season game? I had to go on the official site to find that out, please don't make me have to go on there again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024