Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide 09:46 - Jun 3 with 913 viewsTheResurrection

Because of our nazi, right wing press and how the thick, ignorant and insular swallow it up.

This really is a time for change. Britain disgusts me.

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 09:58 - Jun 3 with 885 viewsspiderboy

Have a good day!
On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 10:33 - Jun 3 with 835 viewsDafyddHuw

Totally agree Res.

Still not a football thread tho.
On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 10:38 - Jun 3 with 820 viewsswanforthemoney

The press disgusts me too.
Things could be worse mind, could be living at Turkey, Russia, China, Malaysia, etc all much worse than here.
Look at other countries and things are not so bad here by comparison.

I stand in the North Stand

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 10:41 - Jun 3 with 812 viewsPozuelosSideys

So "Reasons2Remain.EU" is completely impartial? Ok.

And if you honestly think the press here are "nazi", then you really need to go back and learn some history. That slight does a disservice to what happened 70 years ago.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 10:50 - Jun 3 with 788 viewsperchrockjack

Nazis ..take a trip to Berlin and see what constitutes Nazi

That nasty a country ,people flock to come here risking life to do so.

Funny really

A country where you can abuse the prime minister without being locked up or simply disappear

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:00 - Jun 3 with 757 viewsblueytheblue

Yeah, media are Nazis.

Honest gov... it's amazing how the terminally thick throw that epithet around, making a mockery of what the Nazis did.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:38 - Jun 3 with 691 viewsTheResurrection

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 10:41 - Jun 3 by PozuelosSideys

So "Reasons2Remain.EU" is completely impartial? Ok.

And if you honestly think the press here are "nazi", then you really need to go back and learn some history. That slight does a disservice to what happened 70 years ago.

Reason 2 Remain just shared the video you complete facking clown.

Are you challenging anything documented in the video by the way? Why don't you just talk about that instead of bumping your gums about a history you probably haven't understood as well?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:52 - Jun 3 with 663 viewsbluenile

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:38 - Jun 3 by TheResurrection

Are you challenging anything documented in the video by the way? Why don't you just talk about that instead of bumping your gums about a history you probably haven't understood as well?

Feck off! It's a football forum!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:56 - Jun 3 with 655 viewsHighjack

Oh Jesus I think we've hit a new low.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:57 - Jun 3 with 655 viewsPozuelosSideys

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:38 - Jun 3 by TheResurrection

Theres a reason they shared the video. Much like the stuff on the opposite side of the spectrum, it provides a biased viewpoint, which is the polar opposite to my own. Id expect others like yourself to shoot down my view as well. Thats how it works

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 12:20 - Jun 3 with 632 viewsTheResurrection

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:57 - Jun 3 by PozuelosSideys

Theres a reason they shared the video. Much like the stuff on the opposite side of the spectrum, it provides a biased viewpoint, which is the polar opposite to my own. Id expect others like yourself to shoot down my view as well. Thats how it works

Before clutching at any more straws or talking more shit.... What aspects of the video are you disputing?

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 12:32 - Jun 3 with 620 viewsPozuelosSideys

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 12:20 - Jun 3 by TheResurrection

Before clutching at any more straws or talking more shit.... What aspects of the video are you disputing?

Mate, we all know the Daily Mail is a heap of sh1te. The video does well at identifying exactly how they sell newspapers and the product they sell within the newspaper.

But if the argument is that this is the main reason for getting to the current environment, then its far, far too simplistic. Everyone has their own view of the world. Somebody living in the Gower is going to have a very different view of migration to somebody in say, South London or Birmingham. There is virtually no migration impact in South West Wales (other than Trampie's English bods), but its very different when your town changes rapidly - and you can see it happening in front of you.

Personally for me, migration is a numbers game. If it was a net-zero figure, one in, one out. Id have no issue. But a city the size of Nottingham has been increasing every year - its just not sustainable.

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 12:43 - Jun 3 with 602 viewsFlashberryjack

On the 3rd step of 8 to Genocide on 11:56 - Jun 3 by Highjack

Oh Jesus I think we've hit a new low.

Nah! The Res knows no bounds.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024