Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time To Fight Back 11:29 - Jun 4 with 2337 viewsattila_the_hun

at last a chart campaign that doesn't say that peace and love will win

"I'm Free"

Time To Fight Back on 11:52 - Jun 4 with 1967 viewsmacthejack

Of course! Why did nobody think of that before?
Time To Fight Back on 18:03 - Jun 4 with 1851 viewsattila_the_hun

Time To Fight Back on 11:52 - Jun 4 by macthejack

Of course! Why did nobody think of that before?

yet nobody does, lets just love one another and a hug a muslim

"I'm Free"

Time To Fight Back on 18:14 - Jun 4 with 1818 viewsmonmouth

Time To Fight Back on 18:03 - Jun 4 by attila_the_hun

yet nobody does, lets just love one another and a hug a muslim

Well I actually did hug a Muslim at lunchtime that was in absolute bits about what had happened. Let's kick her out shall we, or shoot her.

She's a very good and caring nurse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Time To Fight Back on 00:43 - Jun 5 with 1713 viewsattila_the_hun

Time To Fight Back on 18:14 - Jun 4 by monmouth

Well I actually did hug a Muslim at lunchtime that was in absolute bits about what had happened. Let's kick her out shall we, or shoot her.

well done

"I'm Free"

Time To Fight Back on 06:50 - Jun 5 with 1653 viewsMagic_Michu

If our governments stop funding ISIS through the Saudis... that would be a good start

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Time To Fight Back on 07:09 - Jun 5 with 1641 viewsLord_Bony

Time To Fight Back on 06:50 - Jun 5 by Magic_Michu

If our governments stop funding ISIS through the Saudis... that would be a good start

Saudi Arabia,the head of the snake.

It's where most Jihadist influenced muslims are radicalised through Wahhabism and most of the funding for Isis comes from.

They are also our best friends when it comes to arms and oil deals.

We should deal with this scum first.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Time To Fight Back on 08:10 - Jun 5 with 1582 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Time To Fight Back on 07:09 - Jun 5 by Lord_Bony

It's where most Jihadist influenced muslims are radicalised through Wahhabism and most of the funding for Isis comes from.

I blame Corbyn

The Bast@rd

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Time To Fight Back on 09:25 - Jun 5 with 1531 viewsjohnlangy

Time To Fight Back on 18:14 - Jun 4 by monmouth

Well said and well done.
Login to get fewer ads

Time To Fight Back on 09:30 - Jun 5 with 1506 viewsJango

Phillip May makes far too much money from it for it to happen while Theresa is around.
Time To Fight Back on 09:34 - Jun 5 with 1500 viewsNookiejack

Time to try Tony Blair for war crimes for causing this whole damn mess.

Iraq war going on since 2003 - perpetual war.

An estimated 500,000 people have lost their lives. Terrorist attacks still occurring daily there.

But they are only Muslims and used to it aren't they?

Maybe we could demonstrate our superior culture and put Tony Blair on trial and then see if true justice will then be served.
Time To Fight Back on 10:51 - Jun 5 with 1453 viewsskippyjack

Time To Fight Back on 09:34 - Jun 5 by Nookiejack

An estimated 500,000 people have lost their lives. Terrorist attacks still occurring daily there.

Maybe we could demonstrate our superior culture and put Tony Blair on trial and then see if true justice will then be served.

That'll be fantastic.. the people who appointed Tony Blair and his party to lead the country.. want him to face the court's for war crimes..

F*cking epic.. I kind of like you Brown envelope back pocket back stabbing Labour sh*t houses unable to come to terms with millions of innocent people you have slaughtered from 1999-2010..

But instead of admitting you're all genocidal lunatics.. you'd rather blame those Bankers who are supposedly all Tories.

You're all criminals in my eyes.. but who is paying the price for your actions?

I am.. thank you.. this is why I don't particularly rate people between 35-60 as a credible opponent in a debate.. all tossers without a backbone... and you hide your feelings and mistakes by drinking alcohol.

You know I'm correct.. I can't even look at you all.. you make me want to puke.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Time To Fight Back on 10:59 - Jun 5 with 1435 viewswaynekerr55

Time To Fight Back on 10:51 - Jun 5 by skippyjack

That'll be fantastic.. the people who appointed Tony Blair and his party to lead the country.. want him to face the court's for war crimes..

F*cking epic.. I kind of like you Brown envelope back pocket back stabbing Labour sh*t houses unable to come to terms with millions of innocent people you have slaughtered from 1999-2010..

But instead of admitting you're all genocidal lunatics.. you'd rather blame those Bankers who are supposedly all Tories.

I am.. thank you.. this is why I don't particularly rate people between 35-60 as a credible opponent in a debate.. all tossers without a backbone... and you hide your feelings and mistakes by drinking alcohol.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Time To Fight Back on 11:00 - Jun 5 with 1435 viewsLeonWasGod

Don't disagree, but it goes back longer than that. He's but one small cog and we're still turning those wheels by pandering to the Wahhabis. Let's face it though, plenty of money to be made, which presumably is what it's all about. Billions of £ to be made flogging arms and getting our feet under the table. What's a few lives compared to that eh?

We're f*cked. Skip's probably the sane one
Time To Fight Back on 11:01 - Jun 5 with 1429 viewssherpajacob

why stop at Tony Blair, what about all the other MPs who voted for it ( anybody got a list?)

Don't forget the leader and chairperson of her majesty's opposition were even more keen to go to war in 2002.
Can someone remind us who leader and chairperson of he Tories were in 2002. Shirley after such disastrous errors of judgement, they must be finished politically now.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Time To Fight Back on 11:12 - Jun 5 with 1414 viewsLeonWasGod

Time To Fight Back on 11:01 - Jun 5 by sherpajacob

why stop at Tony Blair, what about all the other MPs who voted for it ( anybody got a list?)

Don't forget the leader and chairperson of her majesty's opposition were even more keen to go to war in 2002.
Can someone remind us who leader and chairperson of he Tories were in 2002. Shirley after such disastrous errors of judgement, they must be finished politically now.

Also don't forget Thatcher's training and arming of the mujahideen and our role in destabilising Afghanistan. Or the Gulf War, in which Major couldn't wait to jump into Bush's pocket, and which is widely recognised as a trigger for Bin Laden expanding Al Qaeda operations.

They're all at it. Although the Tories seem more bloodthirsty than most.
Time To Fight Back on 11:21 - Jun 5 with 1370 viewsskippyjack

Time To Fight Back on 11:00 - Jun 5 by LeonWasGod

Don't disagree, but it goes back longer than that. He's but one small cog and we're still turning those wheels by pandering to the Wahhabis. Let's face it though, plenty of money to be made, which presumably is what it's all about. Billions of £ to be made flogging arms and getting our feet under the table. What's a few lives compared to that eh?

We're f*cked. Skip's probably the sane one

Obviously I'm the sane one.. these cataclysmic headaches in your old age haven't appeared from thin air.. somebody is punishing you for being a greedy self serving c*nt..

I walk outside.. look at him.. poor red headed dull c*nt with his eyes popping out of his head for fraudulent activity..

It's so obvious someone has intentionally given you a rush of blood to the head.. so her majesty can show her gratitude.. by making you earn the money you have included in your bank account over the years.

Your wives know you've been a bit of a c*nt an all.. this Nazi revolution isn't a load of Bollocks.. I think they call it the private women's club.. eyes open lads.. women don't like naughty men.. and seedy activity.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Time To Fight Back on 11:25 - Jun 5 with 1356 viewsHighjack

Time To Fight Back on 11:21 - Jun 5 by skippyjack

Obviously I'm the sane one.. these cataclysmic headaches in your old age haven't appeared from thin air.. somebody is punishing you for being a greedy self serving c*nt..

I walk outside.. look at him.. poor red headed dull c*nt with his eyes popping out of his head for fraudulent activity..

It's so obvious someone has intentionally given you a rush of blood to the head.. so her majesty can show her gratitude.. by making you earn the money you have included in your bank account over the years.

Your wives know you've been a bit of a c*nt an all.. this Nazi revolution isn't a load of Bollocks.. I think they call it the private women's club.. eyes open lads.. women don't like naughty men.. and seedy activity.

A lot of women do like naughty men Skip. They won't admit it obviously but most women love a bad boy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Time To Fight Back on 11:46 - Jun 5 with 1336 viewsskippyjack

Time To Fight Back on 11:25 - Jun 5 by Highjack

A lot of women do like naughty men Skip. They won't admit it obviously but most women love a bad boy.

They don't.. women are a weird species.. they tend to feel sorry for them.. and start blaming themselves for his seedy activities.. like having sex with multiple women.. beating her to a pulp and blaming herself..

But the key to it all lies within yoga sessions..

They're all sexually frustrated.. because men are effectively transforming themselves into the female species..

It's science.. they're gasping for their life.. they need a males genetalia to live.. to actually survive.. I don't know how women manage to live longer than men.. but then it all comes together.. it's f*cking obvious.. so obvious you're oblivious.

Time To Fight Back on 11:51 - Jun 5 with 1327 viewsPegojack

Time To Fight Back on 10:51 - Jun 5 by skippyjack

For God's sake get some help, before the Tories privatize the NHS and you won't be able to afford it.
Time To Fight Back on 13:19 - Jun 5 with 1251 viewsskippyjack

Time To Fight Back on 11:51 - Jun 5 by Pegojack

For God's sake get some help, before the Tories privatize the NHS and you won't be able to afford it.

Arrrghh go and see the NHS before they privatise it mun!

Go seek help!.. for talking sense.

Time To Fight Back on 13:22 - Jun 5 with 1240 viewsdickythorpe

Skippy is bang on here as always. A clarion call into the dark.

But wait until today's 16 - 34 year olds become 35 - 60 year olds.......it is frightening what is coming!!!!!
Time To Fight Back on 14:06 - Jun 5 with 1194 viewsBLAZE

This raised a chuckle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4572808/Qatar-slams-five-nations-decisio
Time To Fight Back on 14:46 - Jun 5 with 1167 viewsperchrockjack

....so it's been moved on from Iraq,to Syria ,to Libya now Saudis.

Yep, we blame everyone but those who really are laughing at us,our cowardice as nations, our pitiful attempts to target the real enemy and how we impale ourselves on liberal guilt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Time To Fight Back on 22:48 - Jun 5 with 1075 viewsNookiejack

Robert Fisk's latest article

"This is what Theresa May refused to tell you in her schoolyard sermon on terror"

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-bridge-terror-attack-theresa-may-terr

"And then there was the patronising monomorphic language that our wretched Prime Minister used, as if everything she says is false. Which it is.

“Enough is enough.” What on earth does that mean? “Terrorism breeds terrorism.” What nonsense. It’s the same baby language as “Brexit means Brexit”, the double emphasis mere proof that May has lost the ability to convince us of anything she says

Jeremy Corbyn — not, I have to admit, one of my heroes — got it right. May needs to talk to us about the “difficult conversations” she must have with the Saudis and their Gulf allies, not to Muslim British citizens. But she is too gutless, too cowardly, to deal with the Gulf Arab autocrats to whom she sells weapons, whose principal Arabian dictator, the head-chopper-in-chief, is so worthy of our mourning that May’s predecessor lowered the British flag to half-mast on his death.

Yes, to confront this Salafist-Wahhabi state and Gulf citizens’ financial contributions to Isis would be a “difficult conversation” indeed for Theresa May. Instead, she’s going to have her “embarrassing conversations” with Britain’s Muslims who have no power to switch off the “evil ideology” which Wahhabism represents.

She does have that power. But she won’t use it."
Time To Fight Back on 22:52 - Jun 5 with 1067 viewsNookiejack

Time To Fight Back on 22:48 - Jun 5 by Nookiejack

Robert Fisk's latest article

"This is what Theresa May refused to tell you in her schoolyard sermon on terror"

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-bridge-terror-attack-theresa-may-terr

"And then there was the patronising monomorphic language that our wretched Prime Minister used, as if everything she says is false. Which it is.

“Enough is enough.” What on earth does that mean? “Terrorism breeds terrorism.” What nonsense. It’s the same baby language as “Brexit means Brexit”, the double emphasis mere proof that May has lost the ability to convince us of anything she says

Jeremy Corbyn — not, I have to admit, one of my heroes — got it right. May needs to talk to us about the “difficult conversations” she must have with the Saudis and their Gulf allies, not to Muslim British citizens. But she is too gutless, too cowardly, to deal with the Gulf Arab autocrats to whom she sells weapons, whose principal Arabian dictator, the head-chopper-in-chief, is so worthy of our mourning that May’s predecessor lowered the British flag to half-mast on his death.

Yes, to confront this Salafist-Wahhabi state and Gulf citizens’ financial contributions to Isis would be a “difficult conversation” indeed for Theresa May. Instead, she’s going to have her “embarrassing conversations” with Britain’s Muslims who have no power to switch off the “evil ideology” which Wahhabism represents.

She does have that power. But she won’t use it."

Heres a bit more at the end

"Heaven spare us, we shall soon see British politicians, on the 100th anniversary of the Balfour Declaration, congratulating Israel even as it continues to steal land from Arabs for Jewish colonies on the occupied West Bank. What Britain so sorely lacks is a thorough reappraisal of its entire relationship with the Middle East, especially with the Arab dictators and torturers whom we arm. We may frolic with these men for their money but our dalliance is a disgrace to Britain. “Things need to change,” as May lectured us. But this would need a change of prime minister.

Because such a policy needs real courage. It’s easier to threaten UK Muslims with “embarrassing conversations” than to threaten our “moderate”, autocratic allies. For that would indeed need courage.

Courage needs courage, as our Prime Minister might say. But that, Theresa May does not have."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024