Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? 08:38 - Jun 5 with 702 viewscentrestandswan

The lastest fashion for men according to the papers, can't see many of these outfits being worn at the stadium next season. No white in sight that's me out.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 08:40 - Jun 5 with 694 viewsattila_the_hun

can you wear it and just be yourself or do you have to camp it up like the guy in yellow?

"I'm Free"

Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 09:52 - Jun 5 with 615 viewsBrynCartwright

I've ordered this lush ensemble...

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 09:58 - Jun 5 with 599 viewsswanjackal

Am I the only one who thinks the biggest fashion faux pas there, is the white socks pulled up high as possible with white daps?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 10:04 - Jun 5 with 592 viewsSTID2017

If they do it in white and put a Swans emblem on it and charge £100, I could see quite a few numpties buying it.
Emporors New Clothes springs to mind ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 10:34 - Jun 5 with 562 viewsPegojack

Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 09:52 - Jun 5 by BrynCartwright

I've ordered this lush ensemble...

Those trousers look like the filter out of my vacuum cleaner. Same colour too, just before it needs emptying.
Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 10:36 - Jun 5 with 557 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Wonder if we see any of these outfits down the Liberty ? on 08:40 - Jun 5 by attila_the_hun

can you wear it and just be yourself or do you have to camp it up like the guy in yellow?

To be honest I'd struggle to be myself in that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024