Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news from Trust or developments ? 10:22 - Jun 6 with 12920 viewsswancity

Just looked on Trust website but nothing

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 10:26 - Jun 6 with 5416 viewsJoe_bradshaw

They're busy building bridges.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 10:35 - Jun 6 with 5408 viewsswancity

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 10:26 - Jun 6 by Joe_bradshaw

A lot of our supporters couldn't care less what's happened. They just want to turn up and watch the game. Fair enough. But there are many, it's difficult to say how many, who are appalled at what's gone on especially when you consider our history and I'm thinking Tony Petty era.

Now the Trust are really the only fan group who are in a position to challenge this. And as they are the very group who have been treated like a piece of shyte on your shoe I'm sure they will want to put the record straight. Here's hoping that they've got the balls to do it. As it will take some. And some bridges will need smashing down in the process.

Anyway, what's happening?

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 12:27 - Jun 6 with 5315 viewsMeraki

That doesn't look safe to me.
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 12:29 - Jun 6 with 5308 viewswaynekerr55

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 10:35 - Jun 6 by swancity

A lot of our supporters couldn't care less what's happened. They just want to turn up and watch the game. Fair enough. But there are many, it's difficult to say how many, who are appalled at what's gone on especially when you consider our history and I'm thinking Tony Petty era.

Now the Trust are really the only fan group who are in a position to challenge this. And as they are the very group who have been treated like a piece of shyte on your shoe I'm sure they will want to put the record straight. Here's hoping that they've got the balls to do it. As it will take some. And some bridges will need smashing down in the process.

Anyway, what's happening?

Wasn't a time scale of 3 weeks given about 2 weeks ago?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 13:03 - Jun 6 with 5242 viewsswancity

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 12:29 - Jun 6 by waynekerr55

Wasn't a time scale of 3 weeks given about 2 weeks ago?

You might be right. I'm not sure.

This is the point. They just don't communicate properly. And still don't even when it's as serious a matter as this.

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 13:49 - Jun 6 with 5188 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 13:03 - Jun 6 by swancity

You might be right. I'm not sure.

This is the point. They just don't communicate properly. And still don't even when it's as serious a matter as this.

Did they not say they were waiting until the season was over? To me that suggested everything was ready to go, and a decision had already been made and their intentions would be made clear days after the season ended. Instead it appears 'waiting until the end of the season' was just an excuse to buy more time as they clearly are not yet in a position to do anything.

It is truly awful. Hopefully we get to see how much has been spent on this QC and his decision.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 14:12 - Jun 6 with 5165 viewswaynekerr55

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 13:49 - Jun 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Did they not say they were waiting until the season was over? To me that suggested everything was ready to go, and a decision had already been made and their intentions would be made clear days after the season ended. Instead it appears 'waiting until the end of the season' was just an excuse to buy more time as they clearly are not yet in a position to do anything.

It is truly awful. Hopefully we get to see how much has been spent on this QC and his decision.

Sadly QC's don't come cheap at the best of times...

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 14:20 - Jun 6 with 5155 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You ask two QCs for an opinion and you will get four answers which all cost a fortune.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 14:23 - Jun 6 with 5148 viewsUxbridge

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 14:12 - Jun 6 by waynekerr55

Sadly QC's don't come cheap at the best of times...

Indeed they don't. And details of any legal costs are always included in the accounts, and significant expenses such as the QC are typically included in the monthly minutes.

Anyhoo, at the moment any update would just be repeating the press release of last week. Discussions between the Trust and the Americans continue.

I don't recall seeing a 3 week timeline stated a couple of weeks ago and it's not in the press releases so not sure about that. I'm not going to state one now either, however what I would say is that there will need to be a consultation with the members both in terms of those discussions and the legal guidance in the near future.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 14:35 - Jun 6 with 5116 viewsMeraki

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 14:23 - Jun 6 by Uxbridge

Indeed they don't. And details of any legal costs are always included in the accounts, and significant expenses such as the QC are typically included in the monthly minutes.

Anyhoo, at the moment any update would just be repeating the press release of last week. Discussions between the Trust and the Americans continue.

I don't recall seeing a 3 week timeline stated a couple of weeks ago and it's not in the press releases so not sure about that. I'm not going to state one now either, however what I would say is that there will need to be a consultation with the members both in terms of those discussions and the legal guidance in the near future.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/195315/page:8

"Sunday's meeting was interesting given it was 7pm Sunday evening and I was balancing a teenager wanting to go home and both parties have further discussions to take with a view to getting something out to members before the close season is too old (I would hate to estimate but I would be amazed if that was any more than 2-3 weeks)"

- Phil S (24/05/17)
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 14:37 - Jun 6 with 5117 viewsSoberBaker

Stems from Phil on 24th May...

"Sunday's meeting was interesting given it was 7pm Sunday evening and I was balancing a teenager wanting to go home and both parties have further discussions to take with a view to getting something out to members before the close season is too old (I would hate to estimate but I would be amazed if that was any more than 2-3 weeks)"

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/195315/page:8

AMOW

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:16 - Jun 6 with 5071 viewsPhil_S

Unfortunately the legal wheels turn slower than a general football fan would like them to (and that includes me)

Clearly based on that statement (given with the best of intent) at the moment does not look as if it will be met timewise so apologies for that . However, we are working to get a meaningful update to our members at the earliest possible opportunity, being caught out again with a date is not something I will dol

I'll just sit back and await the criticism
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:21 - Jun 6 with 5060 viewsmax936

Well its slowly but surely emanating from a saga to a farce to be honest Ux.

And yet the wait goes on, perhaps the song And the Beat Goes On could be reworded to And the Wait Goes On,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 16:04 - Jun 6 with 5030 viewsUxbridge

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:21 - Jun 6 by max936

Well its slowly but surely emanating from a saga to a farce to be honest Ux.

And yet the wait goes on, perhaps the song And the Beat Goes On could be reworded to And the Wait Goes On,

Well it's taken longer than I would have liked. It would seem legal wheels do not turn as quickly as any of us would like, or think they should. As Phil demonstrated, giving a timeline quickly becomes an issue if something is delayed on one side (such as a QC having other things to do for example).

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 17:21 - Jun 6 with 4934 viewsmax936

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 16:04 - Jun 6 by Uxbridge

Well it's taken longer than I would have liked. It would seem legal wheels do not turn as quickly as any of us would like, or think they should. As Phil demonstrated, giving a timeline quickly becomes an issue if something is delayed on one side (such as a QC having other things to do for example).

Luckily for me I've never had to use any legal peeps, except for house purchases, but they in itself can take an age to get things done, so what you say is understandable.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 17:37 - Jun 6 with 4911 viewspencoedjack

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 17:21 - Jun 6 by max936

Luckily for me I've never had to use any legal peeps, except for house purchases, but they in itself can take an age to get things done, so what you say is understandable.

Off topic a bit but

On my last house purchase my solicitor and my purchasers were located directly across the road from 1 another but still walked further to the post box to post letters to each other

I think email is yet to hit the legal profession

Frustrating as fuk
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 09:03 - Jun 7 with 4719 viewslegoman

Hey, that's me and the family out for a walk last weekend!

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:29 - Jun 7 with 4593 viewsQJumpingJack

When is Huw Jenkins putting his side of his story forward?
Didn't he write in his programme notes that he would explain the sale at the end of the season?
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:49 - Jun 7 with 4570 viewswaynekerr55

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:29 - Jun 7 by QJumpingJack

Didn't he write in his programme notes that he would explain the sale at the end of the season?

Too busy working, mun.

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 10:03 - Jun 8 with 4436 viewsDafyddHuw

Any chance of making this thread a sticky for the next few weeks, mods?
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 10:43 - Jun 8 with 4407 viewsswancity

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:16 - Jun 6 by Phil_S

Unfortunately the legal wheels turn slower than a general football fan would like them to (and that includes me)

Clearly based on that statement (given with the best of intent) at the moment does not look as if it will be met timewise so apologies for that . However, we are working to get a meaningful update to our members at the earliest possible opportunity, being caught out again with a date is not something I will dol

Hi Phil. Firstly best of luck in trying to resolve this predicament. I wish you well.

But the Trust has come in for a lot of criticism and rightly so for many reasons. You have, not you personally, messed up on many fronts. But now you have the chance to redeem yourselves, to rescue the situation from possible oblivion and yet all people are seeing is the same attitude from the Trust that's been in obvious evidence for years now. That is, an apparent want and a need to benefit from rubbing shoulders with the owners of club, to sit in the directors box on match days, home and away, to enjoy fine dining and hospitality. All of that is bollox. It's secondary to actually dealing with the tossers who betrayed you. Who shat on you. Until there is resolution you should be keeping them at a distance.

Sit back and accept criticism? Yes the Trust have been doing exactly just that for too long now.

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 11:12 - Jun 8 with 4381 viewsBillyChong

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:29 - Jun 7 by QJumpingJack

Did he? I don't buy the programme and this is the first time I've heard it mentioned.
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:44 - Jun 8 with 4286 viewsQJumpingJack

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 11:12 - Jun 8 by BillyChong

Did he? I don't buy the programme and this is the first time I've heard it mentioned.

Here we go:
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-chairman-
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 11:46 - Jun 9 with 4119 viewsDafyddHuw

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 10:03 - Jun 8 by DafyddHuw

Any chance of making this thread a sticky for the next few weeks, mods?

Bump. Wassup mods? None of you read posts anymore?
Any news from Trust or developments ? on 23:54 - Jun 9 with 4029 viewsPokerface

Any news from Trust or developments ? on 15:16 - Jun 6 by Phil_S

No criticism. Fans have accepted it has all been a bit unprofessional for a long time.

It is what it is.

The usual "Well you put yourself forward " greets all those who criticise. You get what you pay for.... no one on Trust takes a salary.

This has cost fans / trust alot unfortunately.

Anything now is too little too late. We all know nothing significant will happen. Its like a slow death, when in reality it died a year or so ago.

Most fans know that.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024