Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The end for Kodi? 12:06 - Jun 7 with 54750 viewsyogibear_412

Hearing today loads of the repos are being taken down due to lawsuits etc

have the good times come to an end?
The end for Kodi? on 20:00 - Jun 9 with 5139 viewsjack247

The end for Kodi? on 19:53 - Jun 9 by Zaxx

Any recommendations mate?

I've got an amazon fire TV box. Bought a preloaded one because I thought it would be too technical to do myself. I've since discovered that it's a piece of piss. As long as it supports Kodi you can google how to install it and whatever add on you want.

If I was buying again I'd get something cheaper and do it all myself.
The end for Kodi? on 20:07 - Jun 9 with 5120 viewsmonmouth

The end for Kodi? on 19:53 - Jun 9 by Zaxx

Any recommendations mate?

Apology accepted.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The end for Kodi? on 20:15 - Jun 9 with 5107 viewsJack123

The end for Kodi? on 19:19 - Jun 9 by WxmJax

Exodus still fine for me watching Fargo and Game of Thrones.

It's not too bad, but I like to have one or two as back up, I'm still on 16.1, and sometimes it doesn't hit the hd streams when searching... Got caught out the other night, watched first episode of American gods, went for the next and nothing came back hd, tried a few more even i stream give me nothing.. I haven't really looked since.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 20:17]

libera nos a malo

The end for Kodi? on 23:27 - Jun 9 with 5062 viewsepaul

The end for Kodi? on 20:15 - Jun 9 by Jack123

It's not too bad, but I like to have one or two as back up, I'm still on 16.1, and sometimes it doesn't hit the hd streams when searching... Got caught out the other night, watched first episode of American gods, went for the next and nothing came back hd, tried a few more even i stream give me nothing.. I haven't really looked since.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2017 20:17]

Upgrade to 17.3, 16.1 is just about obselete

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The end for Kodi? on 23:28 - Jun 9 with 5059 viewsepaul

Always happy to help chaps, I follow a few techies on utube who post info virtually everyday, Ill try and post links on here, well relevant ones, to help keep you updated

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The end for Kodi? on 23:45 - Jun 9 with 5038 viewsWxmJax

The end for Kodi? on 19:51 - Jun 9 by Zaxx

lol
That's exactly what I mean.
I have looked into it but the range of devices which purport to provide various sites and formats I've never heard of is simply bewildering.
Thanks for the help though....

I was going to try and help you until that last sentence, never mind.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The end for Kodi? on 00:16 - Jun 10 with 5010 viewsJack123

The end for Kodi? on 23:27 - Jun 9 by epaul

Upgrade to 17.3, 16.1 is just about obselete

How are you fixed for streaming on 17.3 with stream box? I thought any upgrade from16 would be no good..That's why I have stuck with 16 for the minute .

libera nos a malo

The end for Kodi? on 00:29 - Jun 10 with 5001 viewsjedijack

The end for Kodi? on 00:16 - Jun 10 by Jack123

How are you fixed for streaming on 17.3 with stream box? I thought any upgrade from16 would be no good..That's why I have stuck with 16 for the minute .

The STVB add-on was updated to support Kodi 17 quite some time ago.

I've dropped STVB, and Kodi for live TV personally. Flawless IPTV sub with STBemu android app (Mag box emulator) is absolutely fantastic for a proper live TV service.
Login to get fewer ads

The end for Kodi? on 00:40 - Jun 10 with 4995 viewsepaul

The end for Kodi? on 00:16 - Jun 10 by Jack123

!6 as said will be obsolete soon, I cant argue with Jedi as he probaby knows more about it all than me, however FWIW its worth STVB on 17.3 is fineand their tv guide is superb as said all been updated

This a cracking repo as it has all the addons on it,you can insrtall them all individually

http://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-noobs-and-nerds-kodi-repository.html

The end for Kodi? on 09:11 - Jun 10 with 4887 viewsDr_Winston

The end for Kodi? on 17:37 - Jun 9 by Jack123

Any recommendations for good addons for tv series? Struggling at the moment, I generally use Exodus, then Bob, or if that fails go to 123, yes , but not very good at the moment.

Specto..Fork is a good one. I like it because you can add favourites without pissing around with stuff like a Trakt account.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The end for Kodi? on 13:01 - Jun 10 with 4785 viewsJack123

The end for Kodi? on 00:40 - Jun 10 by epaul

!6 as said will be obsolete soon, I cant argue with Jedi as he probaby knows more about it all than me, however FWIW its worth STVB on 17.3 is fineand their tv guide is superb as said all been updated

This a cracking repo as it has all the addons on it,you can insrtall them all individually

http://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-noobs-and-nerds-kodi-repository.html

Yes I have that one.. is it working correctly for you at the moment? I have bob, and I updated via zip file on his twitter page.. but when I click on anything inside the addons nothing loads? I was reading his latest posts and he mentions server problems.

libera nos a malo

The end for Kodi? on 15:12 - Jun 10 with 4694 viewsjack247

The end for Kodi? on 15:23 - Jun 9 by monmouth

Ultimate mania is just sportsmania with TV and films I think.

If I switch over to ultimatemania, does it give me a walk through for installing the repo on kodi after I have paid my subscription?
The end for Kodi? on 21:15 - Jun 10 with 4573 viewsJack123

The end for Kodi? on 09:11 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

Specto..Fork is a good one. I like it because you can add favourites without pissing around with stuff like a Trakt account.

Think I'll put that one on, when the noobsandnerds comes back online.. I will update to 17.3 when things start working better.. Put a decent one on this afternoon moviaddictz it's in the dandy media repository seems nice and smooth.

libera nos a malo

The end for Kodi? on 21:20 - Jun 10 with 4568 viewsDr_Winston

The end for Kodi? on 21:15 - Jun 10 by Jack123

Think I'll put that one on, when the noobsandnerds comes back online.. I will update to 17.3 when things start working better.. Put a decent one on this afternoon moviaddictz it's in the dandy media repository seems nice and smooth.

I've got Specto and Exodus on mine.

A lot of people put addon after addon on their Kodi but for almost all TV and Movies the above two will handle the job most of the time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The end for Kodi? on 21:21 - Jun 10 with 4562 viewsmonmouth

The end for Kodi? on 15:12 - Jun 10 by jack247

If I switch over to ultimatemania, does it give me a walk through for installing the repo on kodi after I have paid my subscription?

It'll be the same repo as sportsmania ie sportsmania.rocks, so yes. Not sure if STVB is better for the full sports/tv monty though? I just wanted the footy and sportsmania was cheaper than stvb.

The end for Kodi? on 21:30 - Jun 10 with 4557 viewsDr_Winston

The end for Kodi? on 21:21 - Jun 10 by monmouth

It'll be the same repo as sportsmania ie sportsmania.rocks, so yes. Not sure if STVB is better for the full sports/tv monty though? I just wanted the footy and sportsmania was cheaper than stvb.

I found Sportsmania to be more reliable and less prone to buffering than STVB.

The end for Kodi? on 21:46 - Jun 10 with 4540 viewsjack247

The end for Kodi? on 21:21 - Jun 10 by monmouth

Yeah I've just tried the £4 one day trial and there is a step by step install for beginners. It's more or less the same as the one I'm using, albeit slightly cheaper and with less non sport options. The one I'm running has recently dropped SOD though, so I may stick around, particularly if the iOS app is any use
The end for Kodi? on 21:49 - Jun 10 with 4532 viewsmonmouth

The end for Kodi? on 21:46 - Jun 10 by jack247

Yeah I've just tried the £4 one day trial and there is a step by step install for beginners. It's more or less the same as the one I'm using, albeit slightly cheaper and with less non sport options. The one I'm running has recently dropped SOD though, so I may stick around, particularly if the iOS app is any use

Sportsmania is excellent using Matrix app on IoS

The end for Kodi? on 22:23 - Jun 10 with 4492 viewsElward

Im still running 16.1. The version of kodi you have won't effect how many and what quality of streams you get, that is all down to the addon. Exodus with a real debrid account is a must. For the equivalent of £2 a month you get loads more HD streams with 5.1 surround sound which virtually never buffers. Also wolfpack is a cracking addon and all the builds they have, morepower from phoenix and navi x has just joined them and they have invited uk turks to join too now he been booted from tvaddons
The end for Kodi? on 22:28 - Jun 10 with 4482 viewsJack123

The end for Kodi? on 22:23 - Jun 10 by Elward

Im still running 16.1. The version of kodi you have won't effect how many and what quality of streams you get, that is all down to the addon. Exodus with a real debrid account is a must. For the equivalent of £2 a month you get loads more HD streams with 5.1 surround sound which virtually never buffers. Also wolfpack is a cracking addon and all the builds they have, morepower from phoenix and navi x has just joined them and they have invited uk turks to join too now he been booted from tvaddons

I thought, with exodus and others you had to have 17 or above for https links, I know I have seen screenshots of links returned one on 16.1 and the other on 17.1, and the 17.1 pulled a few more in.. Yes very pleased with wolfpack, :) And yes, I'm considering a debrid account, for that price seems a right bargain.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 22:29]

libera nos a malo

The end for Kodi? on 22:31 - Jun 10 with 4476 viewsElward

Also, genesis reborn is a copy and paste of Zen. Zen has now passed on the rains to the noobsandnerds repo to maintain and is now Elysium
The end for Kodi? on 22:33 - Jun 10 with 4470 viewsElward

The end for Kodi? on 22:28 - Jun 10 by Jack123

I thought, with exodus and others you had to have 17 or above for https links, I know I have seen screenshots of links returned one on 16.1 and the other on 17.1, and the 17.1 pulled a few more in.. Yes very pleased with wolfpack, :) And yes, I'm considering a debrid account, for that price seems a right bargain.

That is a lie to an extent. Theres some people still running version 14. That was basically tvaddons forcing people who wern't aware to upgrade as it limited certain links that could be scrapped. Real debrid is a no brainer, honestly for the price the quality of premium links is much better
The end for Kodi? on 14:00 - Jun 11 with 4336 viewsSPboy

Looking for some guidance from you tech types:

I have tried to download Kodi 17 (running on 16 at moment) but my android box basically says NO. Android box is running on version 4, I read somewhere that I need version 5 android software. Is it possible to overwrite the version 4 android software with version 5 ... or is my box going to become obsolete?
The end for Kodi? on 14:39 - Jun 11 with 4304 viewsjedijack

The end for Kodi? on 14:00 - Jun 11 by SPboy

Looking for some guidance from you tech types:

I have tried to download Kodi 17 (running on 16 at moment) but my android box basically says NO. Android box is running on version 4, I read somewhere that I need version 5 android software. Is it possible to overwrite the version 4 android software with version 5 ... or is my box going to become obsolete?

Depends on your box, there might be a 5.1 update for it.

If not, one of the guys on Freaktab modified v16 to support SSL. I did trial it a few months ago, and it did seem to work fine. Couldn't really vouch for it now though.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/general-tv-player-dicussions/xbmc-ta

If neither option is a goer it might be time to treat yourself to a new box.
The end for Kodi? on 14:42 - Jun 11 with 4300 viewsjedijack

The end for Kodi? on 22:28 - Jun 10 by Jack123

I use Real Debrid, and have also used Premiumize.me. RD is definitely the best option, and it's a fair bit cheaper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024