Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final election predictions 19:44 - Jun 7 with 16246 viewsexiledclaseboy

What's yours? What you think WILL happen not what you WANT to happen. Post them here and we can all laugh at the wrong ones on Thursday night/Friday morning.

Tory majority of 53 I reckon.

Poll: Tory leader

Final election predictions on 19:51 - Jun 7 with 6061 viewsmonmouth

Tory slime leaking from every Palace of Westminster orifice.

100+ majority for the malfunctioning bot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Final election predictions on 19:52 - Jun 7 with 6060 viewsLucky_Jack

Tory majority 21
Final election predictions on 19:57 - Jun 7 with 6044 viewsUxbridge

Can't decide whether there'll be a last minute surge in the Tory vote as the press scaremongering pays off, or if there actually is a shy Corbyn vote that'll materialise on polling day.

Tory majority around 90 I reckon, but all things are possible, on either side.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Final election predictions on 19:57 - Jun 7 with 6038 viewsexiledclaseboy

The last two posts have got me thinking. At what level would the Tories be satisfied with the result given May's now unarguable ineptitude and lack of fitness for the office of prime minister? Given that she called this unnecessary election to give her a mandate to push through the Brexit she wants, I'd say that a majority of anything less than 40 given that the opposition is the weakest it's been for 30odd years and her authority will be considerably weakened. She expected a landslide.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 20:00]

Final election predictions on 19:59 - Jun 7 with 6024 viewsGowerjack

Tory maj - 53

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Final election predictions on 19:59 - Jun 7 with 6026 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 19:59 - Jun 7 by Gowerjack

Tory maj - 53

Copycat 😂

Final election predictions on 20:01 - Jun 7 with 6013 viewsGowerjack

Final election predictions on 19:59 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

Copycat 😂

Fools seldom differ. !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Final election predictions on 20:05 - Jun 7 with 5996 viewsmax936

Torys win to go back on everything they've said and lie their way through Parliament for the next 4 yrs or so

That said Labour would probably do the same. Wouldn't believe anything any of them say, they all know which side their bread is buttered and who to keep onside, snivelling bunch of self serving lying hypocrites the fecking lot of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Final election predictions on 20:06 - Jun 7 with 5995 viewsJackanapes

Looking on FB at the moment it has a poll going on who would you rather see as PM and Jeremy Corbin is beating Teresa may by a factor of 10. 30k to 3k.
For the same reason that I said the Swans would stay up some while ago, I predict a labour victory.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Final election predictions on 20:09 - Jun 7 with 5977 viewsDarran

I've already voted for and hope Labour win but purely from a sick point of view I can't help wondering what route the Labour Party is going to take when they lose.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Final election predictions on 20:19 - Jun 7 with 5961 viewsDr_Winston

A Tory majority big enough to neither vindicate May's leadership nor seal Corbyn's doom.

Everyone to carry on slinging mud at each other like nothing has happened by next Monday.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Final election predictions on 20:20 - Jun 7 with 5954 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 20:19 - Jun 7 by Dr_Winston

A Tory majority big enough to neither vindicate May's leadership nor seal Corbyn's doom.

Everyone to carry on slinging mud at each other like nothing has happened by next Monday.

Number please or it doesn't count.

Final election predictions on 20:22 - Jun 7 with 5947 viewsDr_Winston

Final election predictions on 20:20 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

Number please or it doesn't count.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Final election predictions on 20:23 - Jun 7 with 5945 viewsSgorioFruit

Plaid Cymru all the way for SgorioFruit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Final election predictions on 20:23 - Jun 7 with 5944 viewsmonmouth

Final election predictions on 20:22 - Jun 7 by Dr_Winston

Final election predictions on 20:24 - Jun 7 with 5939 viewsPegojack

I'm very confident the turkeys will vote for Christmas. Tory majority of 40.
Final election predictions on 20:25 - Jun 7 with 5932 viewsmonmouth

What's the current majority?

Final election predictions on 20:25 - Jun 7 with 5929 viewsNeathJack

Given the number of people phoning into or being interviewed on 5Live who appear to be going to vote Tory despite it clearly being against their own self interest, I'd go with a Tory majority of around 75.

Anything less than 50 and I would expect the Maybot will be gone by this time next year.
Final election predictions on 20:25 - Jun 7 with 5927 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 20:22 - Jun 7 by Dr_Winston

Tw@t. Proper prediction please or I'll have you horsewhipped. Get off the fence.

Final election predictions on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 5918 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 20:25 - Jun 7 by monmouth

What's the current majority?

Final election predictions on 20:28 - Jun 7 with 5898 viewsPegojack

If I can interject one thing quickly - if I hear Teresa May say 'strong and stable' one more time in answer to ANY question, I am literally going to throw my guts up all over the carpet.
Final election predictions on 20:29 - Jun 7 with 5894 viewsDr_Winston

Final election predictions on 20:25 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

Tw@t. Proper prediction please or I'll have you horsewhipped. Get off the fence.

Tory majority somewhere in the 80's.

And I'm perfectly happy on the fence in this election. Every single candidate would fit in nicely at the Mos Eisely cantina.

Final election predictions on 20:30 - Jun 7 with 5892 viewsploppy

Final election predictions on 19:57 - Jun 7 by Uxbridge

Can't decide whether there'll be a last minute surge in the Tory vote as the press scaremongering pays off, or if there actually is a shy Corbyn vote that'll materialise on polling day.

Tory majority around 90 I reckon, but all things are possible, on either side.

Is there such a thing as a shy Corbyn voter? It's due to rain tomorrow so that means Tory voters are more likely to vote than Labour voters because the Tories have cars and Labour voters have to walk or use public transport, so the Tories will win and Labour will complain about the weather. Joking, obvs, but didn't that happen in one election (may have been locals)? As for the result, I have no idea really but I suspect a Tory win.
Final election predictions on 20:31 - Jun 7 with 5879 viewsrock1n

Tory majority 80+

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Final election predictions on 20:31 - Jun 7 with 5877 viewsexiledclaseboy

Final election predictions on 20:30 - Jun 7 by ploppy

Is there such a thing as a shy Corbyn voter? It's due to rain tomorrow so that means Tory voters are more likely to vote than Labour voters because the Tories have cars and Labour voters have to walk or use public transport, so the Tories will win and Labour will complain about the weather. Joking, obvs, but didn't that happen in one election (may have been locals)? As for the result, I have no idea really but I suspect a Tory win.

It's a fact that Tory voters are more likely to turn out to vote in filthy weather.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024