Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another incident 20:32 - Jun 7 with 3225 viewsmax936

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/nursery-worker-beaten-and-stabbed-by-three-

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yet another incident on 20:34 - Jun 7 with 2492 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Yet another incident on 20:37 - Jun 7 with 2479 viewsrock1n

Just part of our daily lives now, isn't it.

Just keep calm and carry on otherwise we'll all be depressed and angry.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Yet another incident on 20:39 - Jun 7 with 2456 viewsjack2jack

Well this getting horrendous now, how long before we get revenge/tit for tat attacks.
Something needs to be done and fast,but I don't know how you can fix it.
Yet another incident on 20:40 - Jun 7 with 2450 viewsPegojack

Bizarre story. How can it not be terrorist-related, unless there's more we're not being told?

What was that Monty Python sketch? Was it a performance by the Wanstead 'Siege of Khartoum' Historical Re-enactment Society?
Yet another incident on 20:40 - Jun 7 with 2449 viewsrock1n

Yet another incident on 20:39 - Jun 7 by jack2jack

Well this getting horrendous now, how long before we get revenge/tit for tat attacks.
Something needs to be done and fast,but I don't know how you can fix it.

There's no easy answer.

We can sacrifice liberty for an easier life but then we lose some of what makes us.

I don't envy those in positions of power at the moment, we're in a pickle.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Yet another incident on 20:42 - Jun 7 with 2437 viewsmax936

Yet another incident on 20:34 - Jun 7 by Lohengrin

We're far to mamby pamby, MI5 and the Police Terror Intelligence Service seem to know who those people are, but can't move until they do something, they should be gathered up and taken away and we shouldn't be hearing about it, do it all on the quiet can you imagine this happening in Russia for instance, they'd be rounded up taken away and never heard of again.

Yet another incident on 20:46 - Jun 7 with 2416 viewsdickythorpe

How long before some mentally ill white man over here suicide bombs a Muslim area?

EDIT - i OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

I suppose I'm getting worried on revenge attacks, as this is becoming a regular occurrence.

Kids will begin to think it is the norm for "unrest" in our country.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 20:51]
Yet another incident on 20:47 - Jun 7 with 2406 viewsrock1n

Yet another incident on 20:46 - Jun 7 by dickythorpe

How long before some mentally ill white man over here suicide bombs a Muslim area?

EDIT - i OBVIOUSLY DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

I suppose I'm getting worried on revenge attacks, as this is becoming a regular occurrence.

Kids will begin to think it is the norm for "unrest" in our country.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 20:51]

Far right activism is likely to a problem in the future if this carries on we've had the warning with UKIP/Brexit.

Login to get fewer ads

Yet another incident on 20:48 - Jun 7 with 2397 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yet another incident on 20:47 - Jun 7 by rock1n

Far right activism is likely to a problem in the future if this carries on we've had the warning with UKIP/Brexit.

And the Jo Cox murder.

Although reading that article, such as it is, something doesn't ring true

Poll: Tory leader

Yet another incident on 20:52 - Jun 7 with 2365 viewsrock1n

Yet another incident on 20:48 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

And the Jo Cox murder.

Doesn't matter mate we know this is something we're going to have to live with.

Might be quite an ugly Country in not too distant future if it's not there already. I don't think anyone really knows the answer to it.

Yet another incident on 20:52 - Jun 7 with 2364 viewsLohengrin

Yet another incident on 20:48 - Jun 7 by exiledclaseboy

And the Jo Cox murder.

For what it's worth the story is running in every news outlet, of all shades of opinon, and it's consistent in depiction, Clase.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Yet another incident on 20:53 - Jun 7 with 2356 viewsmax936

Yet another incident on 20:47 - Jun 7 by rock1n

Its a disaster waiting to happen, people flying out of the Country to go to these training camps need to be stopped, but how when they seem to legitimately get on a plane to Germany, but then make they way to Syria, Iraq and Libya and come back via a similar route, how can we Police that?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 20:57]

Yet another incident on 20:56 - Jun 7 with 2329 viewsrock1n

Yet another incident on 20:53 - Jun 7 by max936

Its a disaster waiting to happen, people flying out of the Country to go to these training camps need to be stopped, but how when they seem to legitimately get on a plane to Germany, but then make they way to Syria, Iraq and Libya and come back via a similar route, how can we Police that?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 20:57]

Stopped?

I'd put on chartered jets. In fact I'd give them 10k each as long as they never returned and more if they want to take family members.

Yet another incident on 21:01 - Jun 7 with 2302 viewsmax936

Yet another incident on 20:56 - Jun 7 by rock1n

Stopped?

I'd put on chartered jets. In fact I'd give them 10k each as long as they never returned and more if they want to take family members.

But they're plans are to get to these terror training camps and then get back and carry out these attacks, after being radicalised on the internet they are so brainwashed that their own lives cease to matter, its the root cause that needs to be stopped, but how.

Yet another incident on 21:02 - Jun 7 with 2297 viewsrock1n

Yet another incident on 21:01 - Jun 7 by max936

But they're plans are to get to these terror training camps and then get back and carry out these attacks, after being radicalised on the internet they are so brainwashed that their own lives cease to matter, its the root cause that needs to be stopped, but how.

Of course they would never be allowed back. As someone pro EU, I would work with our partners to have a mass deportation policy.

Yet another incident on 21:05 - Jun 7 with 2284 viewsmax936

Yet another incident on 21:02 - Jun 7 by rock1n

Of course they would never be allowed back. As someone pro EU, I would work with our partners to have a mass deportation policy.

Eu ain't gonna be to keen to help us out after Brexit, short fecking memory's the lot of them.

Yet another incident on 21:06 - Jun 7 with 2277 viewsrock1n

Yet another incident on 21:05 - Jun 7 by max936

Eu ain't gonna be to keen to help us out after Brexit, short fecking memory's the lot of them.

I wouldn't be embarking on it. This is one of the reasons I think it's insane in a global World. We have to work with others for our MUTUAL benefit.

Yet another incident on 21:11 - Jun 7 with 2248 viewsmax936

Yet another incident on 21:06 - Jun 7 by rock1n

I wouldn't be embarking on it. This is one of the reasons I think it's insane in a global World. We have to work with others for our MUTUAL benefit.

The short term answer is like I said, lots of them are known to the Intelligence Service's so early morning snatch squads by the police/military take them away and goodnight, nobody needs to know how when or what.

Yet another incident on 21:12 - Jun 7 with 2245 viewsjojaca

These stories will be unheard of after the tomorrow's election.

Even when you know, you never know?

Yet another incident on 21:14 - Jun 7 with 2237 viewsunion_jack

Yet another incident on 21:05 - Jun 7 by max936

What? only this last week both Macron and Merkel have stated they'd stand side by side with us.

Are you saying that may have been just words. How cynical of you!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Yet another incident on 21:16 - Jun 7 with 2224 viewsjack2jack

Yet another incident on 21:01 - Jun 7 by max936

That's the crux of the matter Max you can't stop them being radicalised.
Yet another incident on 21:19 - Jun 7 with 2216 viewsmax936

Yet another incident on 21:16 - Jun 7 by jack2jack

That's the crux of the matter Max you can't stop them being radicalised.

You can if we had the ball's to do what I suggested in my post above/

Yet another incident on 21:23 - Jun 7 with 2197 viewsFlashberryjack

Actual footage (allegedly) of the last London attack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yet another incident on 21:28 - Jun 7 with 2173 viewsdickythorpe

No messing there, bang, have that you deluded murderous kents!!!
Yet another incident on 21:30 - Jun 7 with 2170 viewsjack2jack

Yet another incident on 21:19 - Jun 7 by max936

You can if we had the ball's to do what I suggested in my post above/

I agree with you,but who is going to legislate that, no-one,so I think we're stuck between a rock and a hard place, unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024