Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie Boyle's New World Order 13:03 - Jun 10 with 1477 viewsBrynCartwright

Anyone see this on Thursday.

I seriously nearly pissed myself...and not because of inept bladder control.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08tpkc4/credits

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 13:06 - Jun 10 with 1467 viewsmax936

Now he is one of those nasty vile c@@ts that Darran accuses some on here of being and he actually gets fecking paid for being a nasty vile c@@t.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 13:25 - Jun 10 with 1431 viewsLohengrin

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 13:06 - Jun 10 by max936

Now he is one of those nasty vile c@@ts that Darran accuses some on here of being and he actually gets fecking paid for being a nasty vile c@@t.

It was quite funny though, Max. I caught most of it.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 14:00 - Jun 10 with 1402 viewsJack_Meoff

Fantastic stuff. Hilarious indeed, in quite a tragic way. Mental isn't it. We know democracy is a sham pantomime. They know we know that democracy is a sham pantomime. And we know that they know that we know democracy is a sham pantomime (I'll stop this here...). Yet still we'll argue the toss to the contrary and toddle off up to the polling booth. Incredible. 'He's behind you...'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 14:04 - Jun 10 with 1388 viewsLohengrin

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 14:00 - Jun 10 by Jack_Meoff

Fantastic stuff. Hilarious indeed, in quite a tragic way. Mental isn't it. We know democracy is a sham pantomime. They know we know that democracy is a sham pantomime. And we know that they know that we know democracy is a sham pantomime (I'll stop this here...). Yet still we'll argue the toss to the contrary and toddle off up to the polling booth. Incredible. 'He's behind you...'

Self-delusion. It's a lot more comfortable than facing reality.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 14:15 - Jun 10 with 1368 viewsmax936

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 13:25 - Jun 10 by Lohengrin

It was quite funny though, Max. I caught most of it.

Not for me, I'd never have him on a tele here , infact I shouldn't have posted on this thread as I shouldn't even have given him a solitary thought.

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 14:15 - Jun 10 with 1368 viewsJack_Meoff

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 14:04 - Jun 10 by Lohengrin

Self-delusion. It's a lot more comfortable than facing reality.

Yep. An inconvenient truth and all that. Whilst I remember, i read an interesting piece online recently talking about Carroll Quigley, who theorized that the whole nationalisation/ privatisation of a county's assets is a scam by international financiers so they can basically rob successive generations of their collective wealth. It was interesting reading. Have you come across his work? This is on my to-read list anyway.
http://www.carrollquigley.net/pdf/Tragedy_and_Hope.pdf

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 21:35 - Jun 10 with 1178 viewsLoyal

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 13:06 - Jun 10 by max936

Like music, it's a personal choice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 21:56 - Jun 10 with 1156 viewsmax936

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 21:35 - Jun 10 by Loyal

Like music, it's a personal choice.

Fair point, if we ever meet I'll tell you my reasoning behind my feelings, you being the person you seem will understand.

Login to get fewer ads

Frankie Boyle's New World Order on 22:35 - Jun 10 with 1105 viewsploppy

I didn't watch it. I used to enjoy Frankie Boyle, especially on Mock The Week. Read his autobiography - yes, it was quite funny. Lots of drug references - wasn't expecting that. Then I watched a full length stand-up. Bejezus. He's relentless. Started off enjoying it, then each new attack or insult gets worse and worse. TBH, by the end it was tiresome. I don't think I could watch another.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024