Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Batman-Adam West RIP 16:48 - Jun 10 with 2111 viewsjack2jack

Sad loss for all those who remember the good old days
Batman-Adam West RIP on 16:52 - Jun 10 with 2105 viewsexiledclaseboy

Family Guy will never be the same again.

Poll: Tory leader

Batman-Adam West RIP on 16:59 - Jun 10 with 2091 viewsDarran

I recently bought the DVD of the original Batman film for my grandson and we've watched it about 20 times.

Don't tell Pokerface though incase he calls the cops.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Batman-Adam West RIP on 17:00 - Jun 10 with 2090 viewsWingstandwood

A childhood hero of mine, every kid loved the series! The intro music-theme really set the mood and got me geed up..... Loved the Batman movie also, the traumatic and harrowing scene with the shark will go down in movie history.

Argus!

Batman-Adam West RIP on 17:05 - Jun 10 with 2072 viewsblueytheblue

Played the role serious but cheesy. Good actor mind.

Didn't like his comments on the later Batman movies; seemed to want the style to be a very dated one.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Batman-Adam West RIP on 17:19 - Jun 10 with 2056 viewsDr_Winston

Much like Roger Moore he was completely unafraid to poke a bit of fun at his own image. His appearance in The Simpsons and like Clasey said Family Guy demonstrate that.

Most of the Twitter tributes paint him as a thoroughly decent human being. That's a good enough epitaph for anyone.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Batman-Adam West RIP on 18:25 - Jun 10 with 1973 viewsjack2jack

Classic TV, happy days
Batman-Adam West RIP on 18:27 - Jun 10 with 1971 viewsbonymine

Batman-Adam West RIP on 18:25 - Jun 10 by jack2jack

Classic TV, happy days

Happy Childhood Days......

RIP Adam ...

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Batman-Adam West RIP on 21:08 - Jun 10 with 1902 viewsphact0rri

they just did that new batman 66 animated film like six months ago too... such a shame I grew up with him, and recall his animated voice overs on scooby doo as one of the earliest memories of a super heroes which would lead to a love of comics.

I do hope the bat-coffin is equally as great as he was.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

Batman-Adam West RIP on 23:11 - Jun 10 with 1866 viewsKilkennyjack

RIP batman - massive swans fan.

Beware of the Risen People

Batman-Adam West RIP on 00:52 - Jun 11 with 1846 viewsmajorraglan

Always though the Adam West version of Batman was the definitive version, was very corny but it was compulsory watching for kids growing up in the 70s. A fantastic program which gave pleasure to millions. Channel 4 were showing re runs of the 60s series at tea time a few years ago, my kids loved it, and if truth be told so did I - always said that if I won big on the lottery I would buy the Bat-mobile.
Batman-Adam West RIP on 08:59 - Jun 11 with 1796 viewsHighjack

Hey ladies. Wanna take a gander at some Adam west penis?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Batman-Adam West RIP on 09:07 - Jun 11 with 1788 viewsLord_Bony

Quahog has lost its Mayor West...a sad day indeed.. RIP.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/06/10/adam-west-family-guy-seth-macfarlane/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Batman-Adam West RIP on 09:29 - Jun 12 with 1703 viewsDarran

I just saw a tweet from the original Catwoman.

Blimey she's not bad for 83 is she?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Batman-Adam West RIP on 09:45 - Jun 12 with 1680 viewsLord_Bony

Photoshop is a wonderful invention.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Batman-Adam West RIP on 10:36 - Jun 12 with 1657 viewsswanjackal

Batman-Adam West RIP on 00:52 - Jun 11 by majorraglan

Always though the Adam West version of Batman was the definitive version, was very corny but it was compulsory watching for kids growing up in the 70s. A fantastic program which gave pleasure to millions. Channel 4 were showing re runs of the 60s series at tea time a few years ago, my kids loved it, and if truth be told so did I - always said that if I won big on the lottery I would buy the Bat-mobile.

Although it was kitsch and camp, it was fun. I grew up ayears after it initially aired, but it was repeated continuously through my childhood. Had a matchbox made batmobile based on that shows model with fireable back rocket launcher...I loved it as a kid. Ignited my love for comics, especially DC since. Have read the vast majority of batman comics/visual novels (all the actual detective comics series) and have them on pdf. Adam West, Burgess Meredith, Ertha Kitt et al., will always be icons in my eye. RIP the definitive Bruce Wayne.

On a side note, I would love to have seen Cesar Romero's joker portrayed in a more modern setting, allowing his darker side to come out. You always saw its potential to develop, but the kid friendly show held it back a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Batman-Adam West RIP on 17:06 - Jun 13 with 1533 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Holy Dead Ends!!!

RIP

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Batman-Adam West RIP on 21:01 - Jun 13 with 1503 viewsGowerjack

Your Parka as a cape

Running around

Der ner ner ner ner Batman!

Happy days jumpers for goalposts

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Batman-Adam West RIP on 00:20 - Jun 14 with 1479 viewsJackBishop

Loved the show. Got knocked out in the school playground at that time playing Batman.
Kerpow!
Bang!
Batman-Adam West RIP on 03:40 - Jun 16 with 1415 viewsMuteswan

Batman-Adam West RIP on 00:20 - Jun 14 by JackBishop

Loved the show. Got knocked out in the school playground at that time playing Batman.
Kerpow!
Bang!

A fitting tribute.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40286810
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024