Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ICC Champions Cup 19:32 - Jun 10 with 363 viewsmax936

England knock Australia out, excellent batting performance by Stokes and Morgan but they won on the Duckworth Lewis method disappointingly as they were well on their way to winning comfortably.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

ICC Champions Cup on 19:56 - Jun 10 with 352 viewsunion_jack

Not disappointing imo. They were, as you say, on their way to an easy victory. Anything other than an `England win would have been a travesty. Before DL it would have been called a draw. That would have been disappointing.

A good one day side emerging there but need the openers to do a bit better on today's showing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

ICC Champions Cup on 20:04 - Jun 10 with 348 viewsBanosswan

ICC Champions Cup on 19:56 - Jun 10 by union_jack

Not disappointing imo. They were, as you say, on their way to an easy victory. Anything other than an `England win would have been a travesty. Before DL it would have been called a draw. That would have been disappointing.

A good one day side emerging there but need the openers to do a bit better on today's showing.

Moeen to open, Bairstow six?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

ICC Champions Cup on 20:05 - Jun 10 with 344 viewsblueytheblue

ICC Champions Cup on 20:04 - Jun 10 by Banosswan

Moeen to open, Bairstow six?

Bairstow opens for Yorkshire so may as well give him the opener role.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

ICC Champions Cup on 20:09 - Jun 10 with 332 viewsunion_jack

ICC Champions Cup on 20:05 - Jun 10 by blueytheblue

Bairstow opens for Yorkshire so may as well give him the opener role.

Sounds eminently sensible but I don't have the in-depth knowledge that maybe you, Banos or others on here may have I must admit.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 20:09]

ICC Champions Cup on 20:12 - Jun 10 with 324 viewsmax936

ICC Champions Cup on 19:56 - Jun 10 by union_jack

Where I said disappointing I meant for the players and supporters who were there, after such a great performance and for the outcome of the game to have ended the way it did was disappointing.

ICC Champions Cup on 20:19 - Jun 10 with 315 viewsunion_jack

ICC Champions Cup on 20:12 - Jun 10 by max936

Where I said disappointing I meant for the players and supporters who were there, after such a great performance and for the outcome of the game to have ended the way it did was disappointing.

Yes I understood the point you were making but didn't make it clear. Disappointing in that sense for sure.

ICC Champions Cup on 20:21 - Jun 10 with 311 viewsblueytheblue

ICC Champions Cup on 20:09 - Jun 10 by union_jack

Sounds eminently sensible but I don't have the in-depth knowledge that maybe you, Banos or others on here may have I must admit.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 20:09]

Eh, I'll take the compliment but first I heard about him opening for Yorkshire was on the Sky commentary today...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

ICC Champions Cup on 20:21 - Jun 10 with 311 viewsmax936

ICC Champions Cup on 20:19 - Jun 10 by union_jack

Yes I understood the point you were making but didn't make it clear. Disappointing in that sense for sure.

I didn't need to as you understood
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 20:22]

Login to get fewer ads

ICC Champions Cup on 20:43 - Jun 10 with 297 viewsunion_jack

ICC Champions Cup on 20:21 - Jun 10 by blueytheblue

Eh, I'll take the compliment but first I heard about him opening for Yorkshire was on the Sky commentary today...

Blind leading the blind then!

ICC Champions Cup on 23:25 - Jun 10 with 270 viewsexiledclaseboy

England are probably the best 50 over side in the world at the moment. Hopefully this tournament will prove that.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2017 23:25]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024