Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 21:00 - Jun 11 with 5772 viewssP7qupUf

Bullet dodged.
Joe Allen on 21:51 - Jun 11 with 1640 viewsPrivate_Partz

Joe Allen on 21:47 - Jun 11 by airedale

Oh right ta. I'm down in Cornwall on BBC1 now ooo aarrrhhh.

Drink up ee zider :-)
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 21:55]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Joe Allen on 22:04 - Jun 11 with 1610 viewsCooperman

Joe Allen on 21:50 - Jun 11 by KulusBeatFactory

unfair - he absolutely has the ability to be the welsh xavi - and with the Leon-Makelele coaching axis he would flourish

remember, Leon was a latent DM talent; Joey's talent can now be forged

We'll disagree on that one then.

He would be outstanding for us if we'd bagged him for under £10m, but I don't foresee a big team splashing big on him again.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Joe Allen on 22:21 - Jun 11 with 1573 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Joe Allen on 22:04 - Jun 11 by Cooperman

We'll disagree on that one then.

He would be outstanding for us if we'd bagged him for under £10m, but I don't foresee a big team splashing big on him again.

so, he would only be outstanding for us........if <£10m ??

ur right, we disagree. for me - he could be outstanding for us, with the perfect coaching team already in situ
Joe Allen on 22:24 - Jun 11 with 1564 viewsCooperman

Joe Allen on 22:21 - Jun 11 by KulusBeatFactory

so, he would only be outstanding for us........if <£10m ??

ur right, we disagree. for me - he could be outstanding for us, with the perfect coaching team already in situ

So if Huwbert got his Amex out what price would you be happy to go to?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Joe Allen on 22:34 - Jun 11 with 1536 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Joe Allen on 22:24 - Jun 11 by Cooperman

So if Huwbert got his Amex out what price would you be happy to go to?

great question - but for me as a purist right now I'm making a pitch to Huwbert et al

a no-brainer, the stars are aligned, in so many ways (Fletcher, Stoke (ffs), Leon-Makelele, sgoriofruit.....)
Joe Allen on 00:38 - Jun 12 with 1455 viewsaberhugh

He was a good player when he was with us and he has progressed since that time. This will be a combination of him being older, more experienced and playing with a wider range of players with different skill sets.
Joe was picked in the team of the tournament for the Euros and was really missed when we played Portugal. Against Serbia he was outstanding and if he had not been so effective we would have gone down 3-1, at least.
13M for a player who would have served the Swans for years and become a long term captain was a good investment.
Compare that 13M against the money we paid for Borja, Tabanou, Van der Knob, Grimey, Jet Engined Barrow (I've got a nose bleed if I got to do something with the ball), Frankie's goodbye birthday cake and hiring and firing PK - Road Trip - Nut Megs - I have a great track record Bradley. Wake up, Joe at 13M was a no brainer, a long term no risk investment to build the team around for a good spell in the Premier League.
Joe Allen on 01:18 - Jun 12 with 1442 viewsmorristonboy

Sold for 15M, buy back a better player ar 13M. I really do not believe the wa*kers who state otherwise. The club cucked up. Again!!
Joe Allen on 05:15 - Jun 12 with 1390 viewsEasternJack

Joe Allen on 00:38 - Jun 12 by aberhugh

He was a good player when he was with us and he has progressed since that time. This will be a combination of him being older, more experienced and playing with a wider range of players with different skill sets.
Joe was picked in the team of the tournament for the Euros and was really missed when we played Portugal. Against Serbia he was outstanding and if he had not been so effective we would have gone down 3-1, at least.
13M for a player who would have served the Swans for years and become a long term captain was a good investment.
Compare that 13M against the money we paid for Borja, Tabanou, Van der Knob, Grimey, Jet Engined Barrow (I've got a nose bleed if I got to do something with the ball), Frankie's goodbye birthday cake and hiring and firing PK - Road Trip - Nut Megs - I have a great track record Bradley. Wake up, Joe at 13M was a no brainer, a long term no risk investment to build the team around for a good spell in the Premier League.

Not that I disagree with most of your points but Joey played against Portugal in the semis. You're confusing him with a Ramsey.

And yes. Ramsey was a massive miss for us in that game.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 06:08 - Jun 12 with 1378 viewsNirvana

Joe Allen on 01:18 - Jun 12 by morristonboy

Sold for 15M, buy back a better player ar 13M. I really do not believe the wa*kers who state otherwise. The club cucked up. Again!!

Agreed, Morrison Boy.

Joe Allen is a class footballer and well worth £13m, especially to us.

End of.
Joe Allen on 08:01 - Jun 12 with 1297 views34dfgdf54

Bullet dodged

Quality player, didn't have his best game last night in terms of retaining possession, but in his defence, he had very little options when on the ball, no one apart from Ramsey was available for the pass. Broke up everything though and made some great interceptions in our own 18 yard box.
Joe Allen on 08:02 - Jun 12 with 1296 viewsSTID2017

Joe Allen on 06:08 - Jun 12 by Nirvana

Agreed, Morrison Boy.

Joe Allen is a class footballer and well worth £13m, especially to us.

End of.

As an aside, it's "Morriston", as in the suburb of Swansea, not "Morrison" as in the giant supermarket chain.
Slight difference, but amazing what one letter can do !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Joe Allen on 08:27 - Jun 12 with 1269 viewsjack247

Joe Allen on 08:01 - Jun 12 by 34dfgdf54

Bullet dodged

Quality player, didn't have his best game last night in terms of retaining possession, but in his defence, he had very little options when on the ball, no one apart from Ramsey was available for the pass. Broke up everything though and made some great interceptions in our own 18 yard box.

Agree, I thought he did well overall. To constantly recycle possession you need players around you to play the easy ball to. Joe didn't have that often enough last night and ended up having to try and take a man on in a risky area or play a longer ball which isn't really his game.

I can't see him coming back, but would love it to happen.
Joe Allen on 10:30 - Jun 12 with 1204 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 08:27 - Jun 12 by jack247

Agree, I thought he did well overall. To constantly recycle possession you need players around you to play the easy ball to. Joe didn't have that often enough last night and ended up having to try and take a man on in a risky area or play a longer ball which isn't really his game.

I can't see him coming back, but would love it to happen.

We missed our chance last season,

I know not many agree, and think they are different players, but in my eyes he is the ready made replacement for Leon, his positional sense to break down attacks, recycles possession quickly etc.

I'm a massive fan.
Joe Allen on 17:53 - Jun 12 with 1099 viewsOldjack

Made a lot of silly mistakes last night ,but more than made up for it in effort ,distribution and tackling ,would love to see him in Leon's place

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Joe Allen on 22:57 - Jun 21 with 849 viewsNirvana

Joe Allen on 08:02 - Jun 12 by STID2017

As an aside, it's "Morriston", as in the suburb of Swansea, not "Morrison" as in the giant supermarket chain.
Slight difference, but amazing what one letter can do !

Spellcheck is a bbitchh.
Joe Allen on 12:20 - Jun 22 with 648 viewspencoedjack

Joe Allen playing for Stoke makes me want to spew

As said by others posters should have been bought and made captain

Quality footballer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024