Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Baker 05:28 - Jun 12 with 13498 viewsNirvana

According to this "report" we are "leading the race" to sign him on loan from Chelsea:

http://www.90min.com/posts/5123254-bournemouth-swansea-leading-race-to-sign-chel

Absolute diamond of a player - tidy footballer, two footed, excellent shot from distance, can play in attack or midfield, has end product. Here's a good breakdown of his season:

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/6/11/15774670/keep-sell-loan-lewis-b

He has all the best qualities of JJS, but with more talent and minimal drama. Seriously, check out the videos below. Good stuff. Excellent player for us to be linked with, and I really hope we sign him. We still need a quality DM, though. Someone like Vincent Koziello, maybe?

I said this a while ago, but I'd also like to see us try and sign Baker's Vitesse teammate Milot Rashica. He'd probably cost less than £5m (Jenkins specialty), and would give us quality and youth on the wing for a change. The two of them have developed a good relationship on the pitch and I think they could continue that for us. Rashica (4 goals/14 assists) and Baker (15 goals/7 assist) are both extremely creative and productive, and that's what we need right now.

Check out the second video to see them in action together (Baker #34/Rashica #7). Baker's two goals are fantastic, and his link-up play with Rashica for the second is our type of football. Fingers crossed.

Lewis Baker on 09:54 - Jun 12 with 9899 viewsjackjackjackjack

Looks promising.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Lewis Baker on 09:58 - Jun 12 with 9891 viewsKerouac

Good player. I hope we get him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Lewis Baker on 10:06 - Jun 12 with 9865 viewsHighjack

How are Chelsea allowed to hoard all these players. At any one time they must have about 6 full squads out on loan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lewis Baker on 10:14 - Jun 12 with 9842 viewsUxbridge

Lewis Baker on 10:06 - Jun 12 by Highjack

How are Chelsea allowed to hoard all these players. At any one time they must have about 6 full squads out on loan.

No rules against it. It's good business from their side ... hoard the players, charge a fee to the sides they loan the players to, sell the player at a premium because he's attached to the Chelsea "brand". I bet it adds a few million to their bottom line every year.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Lewis Baker on 10:35 - Jun 12 with 9758 viewsairedale

It would be a cracking move for Lewis Baker.
Lewis Baker on 12:20 - Jun 12 with 9570 viewsPegojack

I wonder what connections and 'pull' Clement has at Chelski these days? Hope the answer is 'some', and he can use it to our advantage. No John Terry though, please, thank you.
Lewis Baker on 13:14 - Jun 12 with 9372 viewssomersetsimon

Lewis Baker on 10:06 - Jun 12 by Highjack

38 players out on loan

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/chelsea-38-players-loan-heres-list/
Lewis Baker on 01:45 - Jun 13 with 8841 viewsLoyal

Lewis Baker on 12:20 - Jun 12 by Pegojack

I wonder what connections and 'pull' Clement has at Chelski these days? Hope the answer is 'some', and he can use it to our advantage. No John Terry though, please, thank you.

Fortunately Terry isn't at Chelsea now.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Baker on 17:32 - Jun 13 with 8567 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Outstanding scouting knowledge Nirvana - u should leverage this and offer ur services to the recruitment team.

Thoughts on Josh Onomaha (if that's how it's spelt) ? England u20 could grow into a Leon replacement ?
Lewis Baker on 22:43 - Jun 21 with 8092 viewsNirvana

Lewis Baker on 17:32 - Jun 13 by KulusBeatFactory

Outstanding scouting knowledge Nirvana - u should leverage this and offer ur services to the recruitment team.

Thoughts on Josh Onomaha (if that's how it's spelt) ? England u20 could grow into a Leon replacement ?

Thanks, Kulu.

I would offer my services to the club, free of charge, just for the greater good but I doubt Jenkins and Leadbetter would like that very much. They've got a good thing going where they make a ton of money for doing nothing and doing it poorly, and being acclaimed as geniuses anytime a move isn't half-terrible for us.

So, yeah, I'm not sweating the gig.

As for Onomah (I think) I have only seen a few substitute appearances for Spurs, so not much to really go off. From what I remember, though, he was playing more of an attacking role and didn't really stand out to me. Honestly can't recall a single thing that he did. Winks seemed the better talent and more likely Leon "replacement" of the Spurs youngsters.

But again, not much seen so who knows?
Lewis Baker on 22:51 - Jun 21 with 8031 viewsNirvana

If the Abraham loan signing is true, then it would appear our pursuit of Baker is over, and disappointingly so. Maybe we'll try an outright buy?

I doubt it, and to be honest, I would us rather have signed Baker than Abraham, as he fits our style and needs more. Quality footballer that would've slotted in all over the pitch seamlessly, and brought us production from midfield for a change.

Simply put, we need a player like Baker a lot more than a player like Abraham. Alas, that's not how Jenkins does things, and he's (somehow) the one still calling the shots.

Yay, Tammy!!
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 23:03]
Lewis Baker on 14:17 - Jun 22 with 7545 viewsLeonWasGod

Lewis Baker on 22:51 - Jun 21 by Nirvana

If the Abraham loan signing is true, then it would appear our pursuit of Baker is over, and disappointingly so. Maybe we'll try an outright buy?

I doubt it, and to be honest, I would us rather have signed Baker than Abraham, as he fits our style and needs more. Quality footballer that would've slotted in all over the pitch seamlessly, and brought us production from midfield for a change.

Simply put, we need a player like Baker a lot more than a player like Abraham. Alas, that's not how Jenkins does things, and he's (somehow) the one still calling the shots.

Yay, Tammy!!
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 23:03]

Huwey will be banking on a BOGOF offer!
Lewis Baker on 14:29 - Jun 22 with 7477 viewspencoedjack

Josh McCreahan always springs to mind when we sign a promising young player on loan

Touted as the next big thing when we signed him on loan ... All he seems to of done of any worthiness is shag Rosie Webster sister
Lewis Baker on 15:10 - Jun 22 with 7328 viewsHighjack

Lewis Baker on 14:29 - Jun 22 by pencoedjack

Josh McCreahan always springs to mind when we sign a promising young player on loan

Touted as the next big thing when we signed him on loan ... All he seems to of done of any worthiness is shag Rosie Webster sister

He can't have done very well at that either cos she's a lesbian these days

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lewis Baker on 16:54 - Jun 22 with 7102 viewspencoedjack

Lewis Baker on 15:10 - Jun 22 by Highjack

He can't have done very well at that either cos she's a lesbian these days

She's got fuk all on Rosie either 👍
Lewis Baker on 19:22 - Jun 27 with 6298 viewsNirvana

Lewis Baker on 14:17 - Jun 22 by LeonWasGod

Huwey will be banking on a BOGOF offer!

Haha, based on Abramovich's "business dealings" in Russia I don't think Jenkins wants to play that game with him.

He will get eaten alive, and we'll end up with a couple 17-year old "prospects" in exchange for Llorente.

No thanks.
Lewis Baker on 19:25 - Jun 27 with 6281 viewsLeonWasGod

He's been a passenger in this U21 semi final. But I've just said that about Tammy too. England are shoite - hoooof! 😂
Lewis Baker on 19:31 - Jun 27 with 6231 viewsNirvana

Lewis Baker on 19:25 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

He's been a passenger in this U21 semi final. But I've just said that about Tammy too. England are shoite - hoooof! 😂

Can't watch so let me know if anything exciting occurs, Leon.
Lewis Baker on 19:33 - Jun 27 with 6213 viewsdailew

Lewis Baker on 19:31 - Jun 27 by Nirvana

Penalties.

http://goatdee.net/207771/watch-england-u21-vs-germany-u21

V good stream and doesn't object to Adblocker either.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Lewis Baker on 19:34 - Jun 27 with 6213 viewsLeonWasGod

Lewis Baker on 19:31 - Jun 27 by Nirvana

Baker's just taken the ball of Mawson as he was bursting forward towards the box, and promptly lost it. Last play of the game.

Pens now.
Lewis Baker on 19:39 - Jun 27 with 6170 viewsLeonWasGod

Lewis Baker on 19:34 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

Baker's just taken the ball of Mawson as he was bursting forward towards the box, and promptly lost it. Last play of the game.

Pens now.

Baker scores

1-1 after 1 each
Lewis Baker on 19:40 - Jun 27 with 6167 viewsLeonWasGod

Pens now.

Pickford saves

1-1
Lewis Baker on 19:40 - Jun 27 with 6163 viewsLeonWasGod

Pens now.

Abraham sht pen, saved

1-1 still
Lewis Baker on 19:41 - Jun 27 with 6153 viewsNirvana

Thanks for the updates guys. Should be tense.
Lewis Baker on 19:41 - Jun 27 with 6153 viewsLeonWasGod

Pens now.

2-1 after 3 & 2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024