Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament 20:28 - Jun 13 with 1834 viewsSwanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40263684

Sixty-one percent of nearly 3,000 responses.

Justification for a future payrise, no doubt!
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:56 - Jun 17 with 369 viewstrampie

The last poll I seen (St David's day poll last year) 87 percent seemed to be happy with the Assembly .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:02 - Jun 17 with 364 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:56 - Jun 17 by trampie

The last poll I seen (St David's day poll last year) 87 percent seemed to be happy with the Assembly .

Was that a straw poll taken in the senedd?
Because in the real world beyond Cardiff that figure is b*llocks

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:29 - Jun 17 with 357 viewstrampie

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:02 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Was that a straw poll taken in the senedd?
Because in the real world beyond Cardiff that figure is b*llocks

No a proper thing, 1000 people job from all over Wales, weighted and everything.
ICM for the British State broadcast, they did the poll for a few years and released it on St David's day.

The problem is people like you (but you are not alone) live in your own bubble, the big picture is beyond your comprehension.
The evidence is that the vast majority is very pro the Welsh Assembly and it's got more and more popular.
Swansea and Cardiff could be said to be below the landsker line, you need to get out of the bubble.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:39 - Jun 17 with 347 viewsSPboy

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 08:56 - Jun 17 by trampie

You can't half tell 'em !! My sides are splitting ... I'll have a pint of whatever you are on
Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:53 - Jun 17 with 336 viewstrampie

Wales get the Government that England choose, more and more powers for the Welsh Assembly can go some way to mitigating Westminster policies.
Wales never voted Thatcher but suffered under her, Wales is now having to suffer May without voting for her.

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:58 - Jun 17 with 328 viewsKilkennyjack

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:39 - Jun 17 by SPboy

You can't half tell 'em !! My sides are splitting ... I'll have a pint of whatever you are on

Maybe its things like the improved fire regulations for buildings in wales that welsh people like. Dont forget the uk government tried to stop this good work as England might ask for the same. Shameful to put money ahead of maybe our poorest people.

And i dont think the welsh government have started illegal wars, offered a foolish referendum on Brexit, bailed out bankers, cut taxes for the rich, nor bought nuclear weapons that nobody will ever use.

Yes the UK government are always good, and the Senedd always bad. F@ck my eyes.

Beware of the Risen People

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:08 - Jun 17 with 317 viewsPrivate_Partz

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 09:58 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

Maybe its things like the improved fire regulations for buildings in wales that welsh people like. Dont forget the uk government tried to stop this good work as England might ask for the same. Shameful to put money ahead of maybe our poorest people.

And i dont think the welsh government have started illegal wars, offered a foolish referendum on Brexit, bailed out bankers, cut taxes for the rich, nor bought nuclear weapons that nobody will ever use.

Yes the UK government are always good, and the Senedd always bad. F@ck my eyes.

Well i am a critic of both the Assembly and the Government. Of course WAG / Welsh Labour can do some things right but with regards to infrastructure and the economy they have been a disaster.
I voted for the Assembley but what I did not bargain for was a complacent Cardiff centric Welsh Labour and the AMs in other areas disgracefully sitting on their hands whilst the communities they represented got starve of investment as it was all poured into the SE of the Principality.
Had we not had a complacentent Cardiff centric Party in charge at the time it might have been so very different and a new dawn for Wales. A newly elected Plaid administration for instance.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing they say........

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:40 - Jun 17 with 298 viewsSPboy

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:08 - Jun 17 by Private_Partz

Well i am a critic of both the Assembly and the Government. Of course WAG / Welsh Labour can do some things right but with regards to infrastructure and the economy they have been a disaster.
I voted for the Assembley but what I did not bargain for was a complacent Cardiff centric Welsh Labour and the AMs in other areas disgracefully sitting on their hands whilst the communities they represented got starve of investment as it was all poured into the SE of the Principality.
Had we not had a complacentent Cardiff centric Party in charge at the time it might have been so very different and a new dawn for Wales. A newly elected Plaid administration for instance.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing they say........

Maybe Welsh Labour or the WAG has done something right along the way, plastic bags?

Just about everything they have control over has been a disaster. You hardly touched on their failings. What about Education or the Welsh NHS ? ... wait a minute that must be down to those nasty lot in Westminster

More entertaining than the rugby this morning on here
Login to get fewer ads

Assembly set to be renamed Welsh Parliament on 10:47 - Jun 17 with 296 viewstrampie

I think they called it an Assembly because it had little powers, but since the people overwhelming voted for some more powers (still very limited mind) the place should have the title of Parliament preferably named in Welsh of course .

Baby steps towards ....... ? (who said that, lol)

UK is breaking up, Wales need to be prepared, England is a lost cause their God is money, we don't want the me me me society here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024