Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London tower block on fire 05:32 - Jun 14 with 71687 viewsSwansNZ

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40269625

Sounds like some people might be trapped.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

London tower block on fire on 19:36 - Jun 16 with 2217 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 19:07 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

Bullshit.

Still waiting for that ban.

You started losing the plot when Jezza was closing in on Maybot in the polls and you getting worse because you can now see yourself how much of a cùnt she is.
Have a lie down FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

London tower block on fire on 19:57 - Jun 16 with 2171 viewsJack_Meoff

London tower block on fire on 16:50 - Jun 16 by blueytheblue

Read as much there as I could before falling asleep.

Of course there won't be any such move made, Lammy knows that it's playing cheap politics, pandering to the mob.

Owen Jones et al must be masturbating furiously at the moment seeing the scenes at Kensington Town Hall.

Stir up the mob, wait for the riots and try to profit politically from it.

Something f*cking wrong with you bluey. It must be brilliant to have no soul. Bet you sleep like a baby. You utter c*nt.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

London tower block on fire on 20:00 - Jun 16 with 2158 viewsswanforthemoney

Tell you what folks. Over the weekend agitators will be out on the streets of London, 30 degree heat up there, everyone having a few drinks. Could turn ugly. Hope not. Glad my eldest is down here for the weekend rather then up there.
stay cool and enjoy the weekend everyone.

I stand in the North Stand

London tower block on fire on 20:05 - Jun 16 with 2142 viewswaynekerr55

Has the drive for profit led to fatal neglect? Maybe
Have virtue signallers from the hard left tried to profit from this ? Maybe

On a serious note I had both the fortune of seeing someone who I know survive this tragedy and the misfortune of seeing the impact it's had on his parents in the flesh. Can we please drop the pïssing contests and the pathetic Labour V Tory cock waving? Enough is enough now.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

London tower block on fire on 20:39 - Jun 16 with 2092 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 19:28 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Talking to a civil engineer today, Bluey, and he was of the opinion that the cladding and insulation installed by Kensington and Chelsea Council were done on the basis of energy efficiency, in an attempt to help meet whatever 'green' targets they had been set. They wouldn't have seen them as a cheaper option. Hands-up, I know nothing about planning regs, nothing about how council planning departments operate but on the face of it that sounds eminently reasonable to me.

As regards today's protest at Kensington Town Hall of course you're right, without question you're right. Every red scumbag in the vicinity would have descended on the protest like so many howlin' jackals in the hope of turning an already volatile situation into one of outright violence.Anybody who thinks they were there out of concern for families made homeless or to comfort the bereaved is living in cloud cuckoo-cuckoo land. They were there looking to politicise, to radicalise unfortunate people already in a state of raw, heightened emotion.

Fckin' parasites...

So people don't feel any horror at maybe we'll over a hundred people dead by the most horrible means.

Nah, people just like to riot innit.

Do you still think the tube station incident during war time was worse than what happened in Grenfell Tower ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

London tower block on fire on 20:50 - Jun 16 with 2063 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The reality of it is quite simple

Residents of Grenfell Tower spent years on petitions and meetings and they still died. That's why they're f@cking angry & protesting.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

London tower block on fire on 20:51 - Jun 16 with 2062 viewsEbo

London tower block on fire on 20:39 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

So people don't feel any horror at maybe we'll over a hundred people dead by the most horrible means.

Do you still think the tube station incident during war time was worse than what happened in Grenfell Tower ?

And to make things worse the f*cking EDL have rocked up.

So then Loh, these people should just sit there and take it on the chin? People are angry and want answers.

EDIT: This is aimed at Lohengrin not you Bryn
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 20:56]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

London tower block on fire on 20:55 - Jun 16 with 2042 viewsNeathJack

London tower block on fire on 18:58 - Jun 16 by waynekerr55

I saw this earlier, the secret barrister tagged this guy in.

Seems that the inquest Vs public inquiry is a bit of a red herring.

Login to get fewer ads

London tower block on fire on 20:57 - Jun 16 with 2035 viewsLohengrin

London tower block on fire on 20:51 - Jun 16 by Ebo

And to make things worse the f*cking EDL have rocked up.

So then Loh, these people should just sit there and take it on the chin? People are angry and want answers.

EDIT: This is aimed at Lohengrin not you Bryn
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 20:56]

Do you think the bint with the Corbyn backpack and her chums can provide that answer, Ebo?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

London tower block on fire on 20:59 - Jun 16 with 2025 viewslondonlisa2001

London tower block on fire on 20:05 - Jun 16 by waynekerr55

Has the drive for profit led to fatal neglect? Maybe
Have virtue signallers from the hard left tried to profit from this ? Maybe

On a serious note I had both the fortune of seeing someone who I know survive this tragedy and the misfortune of seeing the impact it's had on his parents in the flesh. Can we please drop the pïssing contests and the pathetic Labour V Tory cock waving? Enough is enough now.

I said this morning that if everyone was not careful we'd end up with riots.

The helicopters have now been up for the past few hours and unfortunately things seem to be turning nasty quite quickly.

These poor people do not need this. In fact, it's the last thing they need. It's both shocking and sadly predictable.
London tower block on fire on 21:01 - Jun 16 with 2013 viewsexiledclaseboy

London tower block on fire on 20:59 - Jun 16 by londonlisa2001

I said this morning that if everyone was not careful we'd end up with riots.

The helicopters have now been up for the past few hours and unfortunately things seem to be turning nasty quite quickly.

These poor people do not need this. In fact, it's the last thing they need. It's both shocking and sadly predictable.

I'm following a couple of live blogss at the mo and they're reporting that things seem to be winding down and have been mostly peaceful.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 21:29]

Poll: Tory leader

London tower block on fire on 21:03 - Jun 16 with 2006 viewsLohengrin

London tower block on fire on 20:39 - Jun 16 by Brynmill_Jack

*'People' feel a sense of horror, 'people' who have donated either their time or money toward the relief efforts in W10 feel a sense of empathy and public duty. The militant red? It senses opportunity. Don't take my word for it, just watch as events unfold.

* There's little value in trading atrocity stories, Bryn, but 173 civilians crushed to death in a matter of minutes is a calamity by any yardstick.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 21:07]

London tower block on fire on 21:11 - Jun 16 with 1972 viewslondonlisa2001

London tower block on fire on 21:01 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

I'm following a couple of live blogss at the mo and they're reporting that things seem to be winding down and have been mostly peaceful.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 21:29]

Well we've now got two helicopters up, so hopefully they are just there for precaution rather than anything else. There were incidents earlier this afternoon / early evening and it looked like it was turning nasty.

I sincerely hope it is winding down.
London tower block on fire on 21:13 - Jun 16 with 1963 viewsEbo

London tower block on fire on 20:57 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

Do you think the bint with the Corbyn backpack and her chums can provide that answer, Ebo?

Can the EDL provide anything then Loh?

London tower block on fire on 21:14 - Jun 16 with 1957 viewsLohengrin

London tower block on fire on 21:13 - Jun 16 by Ebo

Can the EDL provide anything then Loh?

What on earth are you talking about?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 21:14]

London tower block on fire on 21:20 - Jun 16 with 1933 viewsEbo

London tower block on fire on 21:14 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

What on earth are you talking about?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 21:14]

Read my earlier post.

They and that cretin Tommy Robinson have been tweeting filth asking why the man whose fridge caught fire had not been questioned by police. His colour is black. Would they ask the same thing had he been white? I doubt it.

London tower block on fire on 21:23 - Jun 16 with 1924 viewsLohengrin

London tower block on fire on 21:20 - Jun 16 by Ebo

Read my earlier post.

They and that cretin Tommy Robinson have been tweeting filth asking why the man whose fridge caught fire had not been questioned by police. His colour is black. Would they ask the same thing had he been white? I doubt it.

See me, I don't care what they have to say. I've got no interest.

London tower block on fire on 21:28 - Jun 16 with 1905 viewsexiledclaseboy

Read my earlier post.

To be honest, Ebo, I doubt many will pay heed to anything Robinson has to say and most will care even less. He's an utter irrelevance and you're partly doing his work for him by drawing attention to it.

Poll: Tory leader

London tower block on fire on 21:30 - Jun 16 with 1892 viewsDarran

Read my earlier post.

When did Robinson tweet this I've just had a look at his twitter since your post and I can't see it.
Link it up John.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

London tower block on fire on 21:35 - Jun 16 with 1871 viewsmonmouth

Lets get those poor people rehoused properly and make safe any others at similar risk before burying everthing in political shit and blame. Plenty of time for that.

Incitement to riot is utterly deplorable, the tw*t May is beneath contempt, and the circumstances that gave rise to this should be laid bare, but this is a human tragedy and those humans must be properly taken care of first and foremost.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

London tower block on fire on 21:47 - Jun 16 with 1840 viewswaynekerr55

London tower block on fire on 20:55 - Jun 16 by NeathJack

Unlike a solicitor and a barrister to have opposing opinions 🤦

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

London tower block on fire on 21:53 - Jun 16 with 1823 viewsJack_Meoff

Some odd goings on reading the historical Grenfell Action Group blog. Who the f*ck are the 'West London Citizens' and 'Citizens UK?'

https://grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/rbkc-regeneration-a-cuckoos

https://grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2015/07/05/more-on-the-cuckoo-syndrome

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

London tower block on fire on 21:57 - Jun 16 with 1810 viewswestside

Fire sprinklers are law in Wales.

http://gov.wales/topics/planning/buildingregs/publications/householders-guide-to
London tower block on fire on 22:10 - Jun 16 with 1775 viewsEbo

London tower block on fire on 21:30 - Jun 16 by Darran

When did Robinson tweet this I've just had a look at his twitter since your post and I can't see it.
Link it up John.

He's deleted it, but there are plenty of other disgusting posts. He's now asking where was the outrage after Manchester.

He's pure slime.

London tower block on fire on 22:18 - Jun 16 with 1750 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 21:03 - Jun 16 by Lohengrin

*'People' feel a sense of horror, 'people' who have donated either their time or money toward the relief efforts in W10 feel a sense of empathy and public duty. The militant red? It senses opportunity. Don't take my word for it, just watch as events unfold.

* There's little value in trading atrocity stories, Bryn, but 173 civilians crushed to death in a matter of minutes is a calamity by any yardstick.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 21:07]

I'm not saying it isn't. But it was wartime and dreadful things happen on a daily basis, lives lost every day .

What makes this profoundly shocking is that we are not at war, and it is likely that it could have been avoided entirely.

To compound that there seems to be NO concerned effort from the authorities to organise help. This is a first world capital city, maybe the richest area of the world's most recognizable city, not Raqqah or Mosul.

It's making a Katrina style embarrassment of our country . When I saw how the poor there were treated I thought I'd never ever see that here.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 22:21]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024