Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London tower block on fire 05:32 - Jun 14 with 71523 viewsSwansNZ

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40269625

Sounds like some people might be trapped.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

London tower block on fire on 07:53 - Jun 17 with 1956 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 07:13 - Jun 17 by Borojack

So your not saying they are Labour supporters.
What were you getting at with the comment every red scumbag in the vicinity would have descended on the vicinity is red not associated with the Labour party.
If I had lost friends or family I would be there and I don't put myself in the ref scumbag category.
Your lack of empathy is shocking.

Yes. It does seem a little contradictory!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

London tower block on fire on 07:54 - Jun 17 with 1953 viewsShaky

London tower block on fire on 16:59 - Jun 16 by Dr_Winston

MP for Tottenham. He's like a less intelligent Diane Abbott.

Well that doesn't narrow the field down much does it?

Abbott was the daughter of first generation immigrations who dragged herself out of the mire and got a degree from Cambridge. She may fluff her lines and get muddled up occasionally but she's far more intelligent that you are, dipshit.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 8:10]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

London tower block on fire on 08:10 - Jun 17 with 1933 viewsShaky

What we see with "Honest" Bluey is an individual who has opinions on everything. And invariably those opinions bear a remarkable resemblance to those held by couple of right-wing Twitter accounts I am aware of; the current line of attack is no exception.

Ordinarily those opinions may at face value sound almost reasonable.

However, here he have a little context, and that helps people to see them for what they really are. Turds.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

London tower block on fire on 08:34 - Jun 17 with 1895 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 05:14 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

Then your antennae must be awry. I've read nothing on here that would suggest anything of the sort, Nothing. There can't be anybody who has seen these events that feels anything but sorrow at the loss of life.

Well one person on here has used these events to have a pathetic little dig at muslims.

I don't think there's much empathy there.
London tower block on fire on 08:36 - Jun 17 with 1894 viewsLohengrin

London tower block on fire on 07:13 - Jun 17 by Borojack

So your not saying they are Labour supporters.
What were you getting at with the comment every red scumbag in the vicinity would have descended on the vicinity is red not associated with the Labour party.
If I had lost friends or family I would be there and I don't put myself in the ref scumbag category.
Your lack of empathy is shocking.

I'm in work so this will had to be brief, also apologies for any sausage-fingered typos on the phone.

I think you know perfectly well I'm referring to that particular claque of professional agitators that look to hijack protests. The SWP and others from even farther shores of radicalism.

I was emphatically NOT pointing the finger at Labour, but then you knew that already, didn't you?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

London tower block on fire on 08:38 - Jun 17 with 1893 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 08:10 - Jun 17 by Shaky

What we see with "Honest" Bluey is an individual who has opinions on everything. And invariably those opinions bear a remarkable resemblance to those held by couple of right-wing Twitter accounts I am aware of; the current line of attack is no exception.

Ordinarily those opinions may at face value sound almost reasonable.

However, here he have a little context, and that helps people to see them for what they really are. Turds.

Indeed. He has really shown his true colours in the build up to the election and now this. Shocking in every respect.

On a side note my parents get the daily mail and yesterday's edition was blaming green initiatives which the council HAD to abide by.

So the blame is pointed now at the greens. You couldn't make it up !

London tower block on fire on 08:43 - Jun 17 with 1885 viewsLeonWasGod

London tower block on fire on 08:38 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Indeed. He has really shown his true colours in the build up to the election and now this. Shocking in every respect.

On a side note my parents get the daily mail and yesterday's edition was blaming green initiatives which the council HAD to abide by.

The Express were the same. Disgusting excuse of a paper capitalising on deaths to push its own agenda.

London tower block on fire on 08:46 - Jun 17 with 1882 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 08:38 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I've seen loads of such comments, many in the Mail. Global warming nutters are to blame etc.

Like the Greens insisted that tower blocks must be fitted with flammable insulation.

Nothing is too low for some people.
Login to get fewer ads

London tower block on fire on 08:47 - Jun 17 with 1878 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 08:36 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

I'm in work so this will had to be brief, also apologies for any sausage-fingered typos on the phone.

I think you know perfectly well I'm referring to that particular claque of professional agitators that look to hijack protests. The SWP and others from even farther shores of radicalism.

I was emphatically NOT pointing the finger at Labour, but then you knew that already, didn't you?

I dare say that there are members of the SWP there now. Perhaps they are offering assistance rather than making Molotov's??

If you think the fact that the locals need outside stimuli to get angry over the loss of maybe 100/200 + of their friends and neighbors (and the subsequent lack of any helpful actions from the authorities) then I think you're completely detached from reality and the human race.

London tower block on fire on 08:47 - Jun 17 with 1878 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 08:43 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

The Express were the same. Disgusting excuse of a paper capitalising on deaths to push its own agenda.

So now it's the EU's fault.

From the Express.

Figures.
London tower block on fire on 08:50 - Jun 17 with 1868 viewsLeonWasGod

London tower block on fire on 08:47 - Jun 17 by Humpty

So now it's the EU's fault.

From the Express.

Figures.

It's disgusting Humps. And a Sun journalist has been caught impersonating relatives of victims to gain access to hospital wards. Scum papers with far too much power.
London tower block on fire on 08:51 - Jun 17 with 1864 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 08:50 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

It's disgusting Humps. And a Sun journalist has been caught impersonating relatives of victims to gain access to hospital wards. Scum papers with far too much power.

Agree totally.
London tower block on fire on 08:52 - Jun 17 with 1862 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 08:43 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

EU regulations? But it's banned in Germany! These people need imprisonment! Disgusting attempt to take the focus on shitty landlords making 112 million a year.
I wouldn't be surprised to hear Desmond isn't one of them.

A March on Downing street should be postponed until the March on certain elements of fleet street and wapping have been completed. These papers need regime change. By force if necessary.

London tower block on fire on 08:59 - Jun 17 with 1852 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 08:46 - Jun 17 by Humpty

I've seen loads of such comments, many in the Mail. Global warming nutters are to blame etc.

Like the Greens insisted that tower blocks must be fitted with flammable insulation.

Nothing is too low for some people.

And with a possible death toll in the hundreds?? If they were white people the express mail and sun would be camped out down there all angry writing all about how disgusting that this should happen in this day and age, outrage etc etc.

Because these people weren't white it's just another reason to halt immigration. i bet some of their readers see it as a convenient method of ethnic cleansing.

London tower block on fire on 09:13 - Jun 17 with 1828 viewsLeonWasGod

London tower block on fire on 08:52 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

EU regulations? But it's banned in Germany! These people need imprisonment! Disgusting attempt to take the focus on shitty landlords making 112 million a year.
I wouldn't be surprised to hear Desmond isn't one of them.

A March on Downing street should be postponed until the March on certain elements of fleet street and wapping have been completed. These papers need regime change. By force if necessary.

I think it's called post-truth these days, but I prefer the word b0llox. They're supported by a UKIP peer though, so that's what you get.

I'd love to see the EU sue for defamation and shut them down.
London tower block on fire on 09:23 - Jun 17 with 1800 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 09:13 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

I think it's called post-truth these days, but I prefer the word b0llox. They're supported by a UKIP peer though, so that's what you get.

I'd love to see the EU sue for defamation and shut them down.

It's quite frightening , with 80% of the press and the state television service acting as government propaganda arms just how close we are to a dictatorship.

If the press had succeeded in finding something terrible and true about Corbyn (they just made up terrible lies instead) then May would have 4-500 seats and we would be in a one party state. There's still battles to be fought though make no mistake.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 9:31]

London tower block on fire on 09:29 - Jun 17 with 1786 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 09:23 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

It's quite frightening , with 80% of the press and the state television service acting as government propaganda arms just how close we are to a dictatorship.

If the press had succeeded in finding something terrible and true about Corbyn (they just made up terrible lies instead) then May would have 4-500 seats and we would be in a one party state. There's still battles to be fought though make no mistake.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 9:31]

One of the main ones being to stop Murdoch taking full control of Sky.

The man has too much power in the UK as it is, and he is not a fit and proper person IMO.

You only have to look elsewhere to see what his idea of "fair and balanced" is.
London tower block on fire on 09:32 - Jun 17 with 1772 viewsBrynmill_Jack

London tower block on fire on 09:29 - Jun 17 by Humpty

One of the main ones being to stop Murdoch taking full control of Sky.

The man has too much power in the UK as it is, and he is not a fit and proper person IMO.

You only have to look elsewhere to see what his idea of "fair and balanced" is.

If only her Maj could have him chucked in the tower for treason. Cromwell was wrong lol

London tower block on fire on 09:33 - Jun 17 with 1765 viewsDarran

Anyway for a little balance why does everyone think Jeremy Corbyn didn't vote in the building regulation vote?

Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

London tower block on fire on 09:35 - Jun 17 with 1762 viewsdailew

London tower block on fire on 05:14 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

Then your antennae must be awry. I've read nothing on here that would suggest anything of the sort, Nothing. There can't be anybody who has seen these events that feels anything but sorrow at the loss of life.

It's just sad old SJWs trying to bring a wacist angle to this.

Using this awful tragedy to further their pathetic agenda.

Disgusting.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

London tower block on fire on 09:35 - Jun 17 with 1760 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 09:33 - Jun 17 by Darran

Anyway for a little balance why does everyone think Jeremy Corbyn didn't vote in the building regulation vote?

Serious question.

Down Saville Row buying a smart new suit.

That's what's needed these days apparently.
London tower block on fire on 09:42 - Jun 17 with 1746 viewsWarwickHunt

London tower block on fire on 08:47 - Jun 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I dare say that there are members of the SWP there now. Perhaps they are offering assistance rather than making Molotov's??

If you think the fact that the locals need outside stimuli to get angry over the loss of maybe 100/200 + of their friends and neighbors (and the subsequent lack of any helpful actions from the authorities) then I think you're completely detached from reality and the human race.

" I dare say that there are members of the SWP there now. Perhaps they are offering assistance rather than making Molotov's??"

Aye - turn those SWP placards over and they make handy food trays...
London tower block on fire on 09:43 - Jun 17 with 1740 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 09:35 - Jun 17 by dailew

It's just sad old SJWs trying to bring a wacist angle to this.

Using this awful tragedy to further their pathetic agenda.

Disgusting.

What do you think of someone praising the Queen for visiting but felt the need to single out one group for a pathetic little dig Dai?

even some of the Muslim community were grateful

Using this awful tragedy to further their pathetic agenda Dai?

Disgusting Dai?
London tower block on fire on 09:44 - Jun 17 with 1738 viewslondonlisa2001

London tower block on fire on 09:33 - Jun 17 by Darran

Serious question.

Because he knew they didn't have the numbers to win so there wasn't any point is the serious answer Darran. And the vote was at 10 and they were reshuffling the shadow cabinet, so in fairness there were more important things for him to deal with than a futile gesture.

But that bill is a red herring here anyway, as it was only for private landlords.

The whole politicising is really disgraceful. It is a political matter, or course it is, but it isn't necessarily party political. All local authorities are involved in this potentially.
London tower block on fire on 09:47 - Jun 17 with 1724 viewsdailew

London tower block on fire on 09:43 - Jun 17 by Humpty

What do you think of someone praising the Queen for visiting but felt the need to single out one group for a pathetic little dig Dai?

even some of the Muslim community were grateful

Using this awful tragedy to further their pathetic agenda Dai?

Disgusting Dai?

Yes. Just as bad as the SJWs.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024