Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London tower block on fire 05:32 - Jun 14 with 71556 viewsSwansNZ

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40269625

Sounds like some people might be trapped.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

London tower block on fire on 09:47 - Jun 17 with 1779 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 09:44 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

Because he knew they didn't have the numbers to win so there wasn't any point is the serious answer Darran. And the vote was at 10 and they were reshuffling the shadow cabinet, so in fairness there were more important things for him to deal with than a futile gesture.

But that bill is a red herring here anyway, as it was only for private landlords.

The whole politicising is really disgraceful. It is a political matter, or course it is, but it isn't necessarily party political. All local authorities are involved in this potentially.

Couldn't agree more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

London tower block on fire on 09:52 - Jun 17 with 1770 views3swan

Freedom of the press/media comes with responsibility. Very little has been shown.
Freedom of speech also comes with responsibility and again little has been shown
London tower block on fire on 09:53 - Jun 17 with 1765 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 09:47 - Jun 17 by dailew

Yes. Just as bad as the SJWs.

Yeah.

Shame you didn't say anything about it though. It happened 6 pages ago, you had plenty of time.

Disgusting use of this tragedy to further their pathetic agenda. And you were fine with it.
London tower block on fire on 09:56 - Jun 17 with 1747 viewsdailew

London tower block on fire on 09:53 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Yeah.

Shame you didn't say anything about it though. It happened 6 pages ago, you had plenty of time.

Disgusting use of this tragedy to further their pathetic agenda. And you were fine with it.

Didn't notice it TBH.

Shame you didn't say anything about people trying to create a wacist angle to this when no-one has mentioned skin color or race.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

London tower block on fire on 10:00 - Jun 17 with 1736 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 09:56 - Jun 17 by dailew

Didn't notice it TBH.

Shame you didn't say anything about people trying to create a wacist angle to this when no-one has mentioned skin color or race.

Nah. Just the muslims.
London tower block on fire on 10:34 - Jun 17 with 1679 viewsHeadmaster

London tower block on fire on 02:43 - Jun 17 by Ebo

When the inquiry has been completed I suspect we’ll find a simple fact. That the poor and isolated died precisely because they were poor and isolated — and, ergo, voiceless. They had complained, they warned about a major tragedy, they were ignored by a system supposed to be dedicated to them. And I can see why they turned on the media when Jon Snow showed up last night: they had been warning, blogging, begging people to notice that they were the victims of a bad and unresponsive system. But the cameras only turn up when it’s too late."

I think that's right. Very sad indeed.
London tower block on fire on 10:49 - Jun 17 with 1646 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 09:56 - Jun 17 by dailew

Didn't notice it TBH.

Also Dai it's a shame you had nothing to say about the venal right wing press using the deaths of god knows how many innocent people to further their attempts to stop anyone doing anything to slow down global warming.

The Mail and Express using this as an excuse to attack people who believe in global warming. Can you think of anything that disgusting Dai?

You probably missed those bits as well didn't you Dai? Like you missed someone saying grubby things about muslims.

You did however notice the so called SJWs.

You want to read the whole thread Dai. You miss loads.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 10:58]
London tower block on fire on 10:51 - Jun 17 with 1638 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 10:00 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Nah. Just the muslims.

There's is actually a video of a Muslim lady on twitter saying it was a revenge attack the pathetic cùnt.

Login to get fewer ads

London tower block on fire on 10:52 - Jun 17 with 1634 viewsFireboy2

London tower block on fire on 02:43 - Jun 17 by Ebo

When the inquiry has been completed I suspect we’ll find a simple fact. That the poor and isolated died precisely because they were poor and isolated — and, ergo, voiceless. They had complained, they warned about a major tragedy, they were ignored by a system supposed to be dedicated to them. And I can see why they turned on the media when Jon Snow showed up last night: they had been warning, blogging, begging people to notice that they were the victims of a bad and unresponsive system. But the cameras only turn up when it’s too late."

Absolutely spot on ebo
London tower block on fire on 10:57 - Jun 17 with 1618 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 10:51 - Jun 17 by Darran

There's is actually a video of a Muslim lady on twitter saying it was a revenge attack the pathetic cùnt.

And?
London tower block on fire on 11:01 - Jun 17 with 1610 viewsLoyal

London tower block on fire on 10:57 - Jun 17 by Humpty

And?

I think the point is she is a pathetic cnt 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

London tower block on fire on 11:04 - Jun 17 with 1601 viewsWarwickHunt

London tower block on fire on 10:51 - Jun 17 by Darran

Fridges are notoriously violent and racist. White goods, innit.
London tower block on fire on 11:05 - Jun 17 with 1598 viewsdailew

London tower block on fire on 10:49 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Also Dai it's a shame you had nothing to say about the venal right wing press using the deaths of god knows how many innocent people to further their attempts to stop anyone doing anything to slow down global warming.

The Mail and Express using this as an excuse to attack people who believe in global warming. Can you think of anything that disgusting Dai?

You probably missed those bits as well didn't you Dai? Like you missed someone saying grubby things about muslims.

You did however notice the so called SJWs.

You want to read the whole thread Dai. You miss loads.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 10:58]

If you've read the whole thread perhaps you could highlight the post where skin color was mentioned or alluded to?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

London tower block on fire on 11:05 - Jun 17 with 1594 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 11:01 - Jun 17 by Loyal

I think the point is she is a pathetic cnt 👍

I've not seen it but if Darran's account is true I agree with you.

I'm just wondering what relevance it has to this thread.
London tower block on fire on 11:05 - Jun 17 with 1592 viewsLoyal

London tower block on fire on 09:33 - Jun 17 by Darran

Anyway for a little balance why does everyone think Jeremy Corbyn didn't vote in the building regulation vote?

Serious question.

Because he was busy having Palestine and chips and a pint of Guinness with his mates.
Him and Diane Wibble loves a good get together with like minded killers.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 11:06]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

London tower block on fire on 11:08 - Jun 17 with 1586 viewsLoyal

London tower block on fire on 10:23 - Jun 14 by epaul

On the BBC news report you see a copper shouting to people no need to ring 999 as a dedicated line has been set up, he's a jack (my mate)

Bloody hell don't say that Humpty will have all sorts of opinions.

London tower block on fire on 11:08 - Jun 17 with 1584 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 10:57 - Jun 17 by Humpty

And?

Just saying.

London tower block on fire on 11:13 - Jun 17 with 1573 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 11:08 - Jun 17 by Loyal

London tower block on fire on 11:17 - Jun 17 with 1569 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 11:05 - Jun 17 by dailew

If you've read the whole thread perhaps you could highlight the post where skin color was mentioned or alluded to?

I haven't seen anyone mentioning skin colour or race. I've seen someone having a dig at muslims.

You can now tell me that a religion isn't race or skin colour etc so nobody is being racist etc so you win your little argument. I just think what Jackportis said was disgusting.

You're a bore Dai. This tragedy has nothing to do with race or religion. If you want to make a tiny little point about it though carry on. You've won. I'm not interested in winning.
London tower block on fire on 11:22 - Jun 17 with 1560 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 11:08 - Jun 17 by Loyal

Fair play. You're a bit of a sad type aren't you?
London tower block on fire on 11:25 - Jun 17 with 1556 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 11:08 - Jun 17 by Darran

Just saying.

Just saying what? A muslim lady was a tw*t on twitter?

So what? Lot's of people are tw*ts on twitter.

BTW I loved the bit when you tried to get people to have a go at Jeremy Corbyn, Lisa then told you the actual facts and you pretended that you agreed with her.

Classic having a Darran.
London tower block on fire on 11:34 - Jun 17 with 1537 viewsDarran

London tower block on fire on 11:25 - Jun 17 by Humpty

Just saying what? A muslim lady was a tw*t on twitter?

So what? Lot's of people are tw*ts on twitter.

BTW I loved the bit when you tried to get people to have a go at Jeremy Corbyn, Lisa then told you the actual facts and you pretended that you agreed with her.

Classic having a Darran.

Well you're not going to see that Jezza didnt vote on twitter are you because it doesn't suit the agenda of çunts like you.

You've got the cheek to call Dai a bore when in all reality you're probably the biggest bore on here just disagreeing with (and trying to ridicule) everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion of modern day Britain.

Anyway perhaps swanjackal will be along shortly to make you look like a total prick like he did a couple of nights ago.

London tower block on fire on 11:54 - Jun 17 with 1506 viewsHumpty

London tower block on fire on 11:34 - Jun 17 by Darran

Well you're not going to see that Jezza didnt vote on twitter are you because it doesn't suit the agenda of çunts like you.

You've got the cheek to call Dai a bore when in all reality you're probably the biggest bore on here just disagreeing with (and trying to ridicule) everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion of modern day Britain.

Anyway perhaps swanjackal will be along shortly to make you look like a total prick like he did a couple of nights ago.

You think?

I could provide Swanjackal with lot's of links of people attacking and killing people whilst shouting Trumpy MAGA nonsense. I just couldn't be arsed. He knows it happened. I don't need to provide him links.

He's one of those special people who will argue with you rather than admit he's wrong just for the sake of it.

He's done it with me before when he tried to say Trump was being completely honest for calling Obama a Kenyan for eight years, he did it with Lisa the other day when they argued about religion and she took him to pieces. I find it totally f*cking boring to argue with Dimmiesque types, who will continue arguing even when they know they're talking bollocks, just so they can say "I won." I recognise what is happening so stop immediately before getting drawn in.

I'm happy to let them, and dullards like you, think they've won. I don't care if I win Darr. I just say what I want to say.

I realise you can't understand that Darr. But we are very different people.
Life is too short. I genuinely can't be arsed.

BTW you pretending you actually agreed with Lisa earlier was f*cking classic. You f*cking whew.

I'm going out now. We can carry on after if you insist. I'd rather not. Bye.

[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 11:59]
London tower block on fire on 11:54 - Jun 17 with 1503 viewsploppy

London tower block on fire on 10:34 - Jun 17 by Headmaster

I think that's right. Very sad indeed.

On the contrary, when the inquiry is done I wouldn't be surprised that, as is often the case with disasters, it'll be a combination of circumstances - and not one simple fact. They will need to establish where and why the fire started, why it reached the cladding, why it wasn't contained in the flat (fire doors left open, or not closing?), why it spread across the cladding and many more. Don't expect those answers any time soon.
London tower block on fire on 11:56 - Jun 17 with 1499 viewswaynekerr55

London tower block on fire on 07:54 - Jun 17 by Shaky

Well that doesn't narrow the field down much does it?

Abbott was the daughter of first generation immigrations who dragged herself out of the mire and got a degree from Cambridge. She may fluff her lines and get muddled up occasionally but she's far more intelligent that you are, dipshit.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 8:10]

Yes, she certainly has intelligence and certainly knows how to 'play the crowd'.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024