Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 16:38 - Jun 14 with 546 viewsmax936

Having their arses handed to them by Parkistan in the Champions Cup at the newly named "Cardiff" Cricket Ground.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

England on 16:45 - Jun 14 with 536 viewsexiledclaseboy

Second wicket down. I'm still hoping for a late collapse.

Poll: Tory leader

England on 17:09 - Jun 14 with 517 viewsmax936

England on 16:45 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Second wicket down. I'm still hoping for a late collapse.

Got Rising Damp on here, couldn't take anymore, makes a mockery of a Talksport presenter saying the pitch is awful the way Pakistan have taken the England attack apart.

England on 17:16 - Jun 14 with 512 viewsmonmouth

So wots the difference between the champions trophy and the world cup? Tournament every six months or so? Same teams, same format, same bubblegum shit. Why does anyone give a f**k?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

England on 17:23 - Jun 14 with 504 viewsexiledclaseboy

England on 17:16 - Jun 14 by monmouth

So wots the difference between the champions trophy and the world cup? Tournament every six months or so? Same teams, same format, same bubblegum shit. Why does anyone give a f**k?

The Champions Trophy only features the top eight ranked ODI teams, has one group stage and only three knockout games, is played over three grounds and is all done and dusted in three weeks. There are very few dead rubbers or mismatches.

The World Cup features all Test playing nations plus a few qualifying affiliates, has two round robin stages before the knockouts, is played at load of grounds often over more than one country and lasts about six or seven weeks. There are usually loads of mismatches and a fair few dead rubbers.

But apart from that the two tournaments are identical.

England on 17:26 - Jun 14 with 497 viewsLohengrin

England on 17:23 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

The Champions Trophy only features the top eight ranked ODI teams, has one group stage and only three knockout games, is played over three grounds and is all done and dusted in three weeks. There are very few dead rubbers or mismatches.

The World Cup features all Test playing nations plus a few qualifying affiliates, has two round robin stages before the knockouts, is played at load of grounds often over more than one country and lasts about six or seven weeks. There are usually loads of mismatches and a fair few dead rubbers.

But apart from that the two tournaments are identical.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

England on 17:46 - Jun 14 with 483 viewsmax936

England on 17:16 - Jun 14 by monmouth

Its a sport mun Monny some of us enjoy it mun

England on 18:05 - Jun 14 with 467 viewsBanosswan

Many more Pakistan fans there than English.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

England on 18:31 - Jun 14 with 456 viewsexiledclaseboy

England on 18:05 - Jun 14 by Banosswan

Many more Pakistan fans there than English.

Was much the same last September when we played them in an ODI there. They make a great atmosphere though and are an amiable bunch.

Login to get fewer ads

England on 18:39 - Jun 14 with 449 viewsBanosswan

England on 18:31 - Jun 14 by exiledclaseboy

Was much the same last September when we played them in an ODI there. They make a great atmosphere though and are an amiable bunch.

Shows the indifference towards cricket of the local population.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

England on 18:44 - Jun 14 with 446 viewsLohengrin

England on 18:39 - Jun 14 by Banosswan

Shows the indifference towards cricket of the local population.

They are the local population now.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

England on 18:48 - Jun 14 with 443 viewsmonmouth

England on 17:46 - Jun 14 by max936

Its a sport mun Monny some of us enjoy it mun

I prefer watching Croquet to Cricket.

Other than test matches, natch.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

England on 18:54 - Jun 14 with 438 viewsmax936

England on 18:48 - Jun 14 by monmouth

I prefer watching Croquet to Cricket.

Other than test matches, natch.

Tha's what happens when you live in these posh area's posh as feck you are Monnyyyyyy, they don't even fart in the bath up in Monmouth

England on 20:54 - Jun 14 with 407 viewsWarwickHunt

England on 18:54 - Jun 14 by max936

Tha's what happens when you live in these posh area's posh as feck you are Monnyyyyyy, they don't even fart in the bath up in Monmouth

Townhill jacuzzi.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024