Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News from the Supporters Trust 18:31 - Jun 14 with 2010 viewsDarran

The election forms for the 2017 Trust Board Election are online.

If anyone wants a member to sign their form I'm available.

The Res,swancity,Meraki,Pokerface you only have to ask.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 20:18]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 19:06 - Jun 14 with 1954 viewsEasternJack

Thinking of applying. Will let you know in due course. At the appropriate juncture. In the fullness of time. And most likely after the end of the season once I've taken legal advice.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 20:17 - Jun 14 with 1847 viewsItchySphincter

'kin hell Dazzler, I'm not a grammar nazi but I had to read that three times. :)

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 20:19 - Jun 14 with 1832 viewsDarran

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 20:17 - Jun 14 by ItchySphincter

'kin hell Dazzler, I'm not a grammar nazi but I had to read that three times. :)

Well I've just had a PM off someone to sign their form so do one Johnny boy.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 20:56 - Jun 14 with 1772 viewsItchySphincter

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 20:19 - Jun 14 by Darran

Aha, they only had to read it once now didn't they. Happy to help.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 23:39 - Jun 14 with 1621 viewsLoyal

Big job hard work, but no decision making 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 02:56 - Jun 15 with 1535 viewsDewi1jack

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 20:19 - Jun 14 by Darran

If they need a 'second' mate, I'll happily sign anyones form.
Or for nomination if reqd.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 05:07 - Jun 15 with 1504 viewsbuilthjack

The ones who moan the most should put themselves forward

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 07:19 - Jun 15 with 1438 viewsjohnlangy

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 05:07 - Jun 15 by builthjack

The ones who moan the most should put themselves forward

They should.
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 07:30 - Jun 15 with 1419 viewsTheResurrection

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 19:06 - Jun 14 by EasternJack

Thinking of applying. Will let you know in due course. At the appropriate juncture. In the fullness of time. And most likely after the end of the season once I've taken legal advice.

I like this. Very good! ;-)

Teabag: When are the elections and is it a Trust Board decision to delay any news until after them?

ps I can't believe we're a year or more down the line and still we're none the wiser.

It really is shameful.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 08:50 - Jun 15 with 1349 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 19:06 - Jun 14 by EasternJack

PM welcome for anyone who needs me to sign 👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 08:52 - Jun 15 with 1346 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 07:30 - Jun 15 by TheResurrection

I like this. Very good! ;-)

Teabag: When are the elections and is it a Trust Board decision to delay any news until after them?

ps I can't believe we're a year or more down the line and still we're none the wiser.

It really is shameful.

I reckon you'd be great. An enigmatic character who'd not be afraid to address elephants in the room. Go for it!

PS - without wishing to be repetitive (as I know you wanted to strangle me about 3 years ago), never be surprised by how slow the wheels of litigation turn 😉

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 08:53 - Jun 15 with 1344 viewswaynekerr55

Daz - could you put yourself forward?

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 09:43 - Jun 15 with 1294 viewsDarran

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 08:53 - Jun 15 by waynekerr55

Daz - could you put yourself forward?

Nah I wouldn't be able to swear and abuse you plebs on here then.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 10:13 - Jun 15 with 1256 viewsswancity

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 08:52 - Jun 15 by waynekerr55

I reckon you'd be great. An enigmatic character who'd not be afraid to address elephants in the room. Go for it!

PS - without wishing to be repetitive (as I know you wanted to strangle me about 3 years ago), never be surprised by how slow the wheels of litigation turn 😉

Waynkerr you seem to be blaming the delays on the legal processes but that's only a part of the problem.

And Darran: I'll be very interested in joining the Trust once again if they can eventually get their act together. So far though all I see is the Trust wanting to build fecking bridges with the people who stabbed them in the back. It's bizarre as only within a football club would such strange behaviour be seen so regularly as so many want that little bit of reflected glory from rubbing shoulders with club owners, even if they've just shat on you.

But let's hope for a speedy and satisfactory resolution now. Otherwise say good night Trust you're history. 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:08 - Jun 15 with 1200 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 10:13 - Jun 15 by swancity

Waynkerr you seem to be blaming the delays on the legal processes but that's only a part of the problem.

And Darran: I'll be very interested in joining the Trust once again if they can eventually get their act together. So far though all I see is the Trust wanting to build fecking bridges with the people who stabbed them in the back. It's bizarre as only within a football club would such strange behaviour be seen so regularly as so many want that little bit of reflected glory from rubbing shoulders with club owners, even if they've just shat on you.

But let's hope for a speedy and satisfactory resolution now. Otherwise say good night Trust you're history. 👍

Your assertion is correct Mr City. I'd also add that 'bridge building' is an absolute necessity for the Trust to prove that ADR has been fully exhausted before taking the claim to the courts. Failure to do so would weaken the Trust case significantly

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:09 - Jun 15 with 1199 viewsAngelRangelQS

Is anyone even going to bother renewing this year?
Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:26 - Jun 15 with 1177 viewsswancity

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:09 - Jun 15 by AngelRangelQS

Is anyone even going to bother renewing this year?

There really isn't any point as things stand now. But hoping things can get sorted soon.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:40 - Jun 15 with 1161 viewsDarran

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:26 - Jun 15 by swancity

There really isn't any point as things stand now. But hoping things can get sorted soon.

He said renewing not joining for the first time you thick twàt.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:46 - Jun 15 with 1148 viewsswancity

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:40 - Jun 15 by Darran

He said renewing not joining for the first time you thick twàt.

Yes I know. I read it. Then replied. Keep your bugle out you dense scruffy coont.

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 22:42 - Jun 15 with 915 viewsTheResurrection

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 08:52 - Jun 15 by waynekerr55

Ha! Not strangle but didn't you used to repeat say something from the cardiff boards?? ;-)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 07:37 - Jun 16 with 799 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 22:42 - Jun 15 by TheResurrection

Ha! Not strangle but didn't you used to repeat say something from the cardiff boards?? ;-)

Either that or Garcia's prehistoric training methods fûcking our squad up 😂

Breaking News from the Supporters Trust on 11:54 - Jun 16 with 707 viewsQJumpingJack

I hope the likes of NookieJack & LondonLisa are thinking of standing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024