Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja to Malaga 14:34 - Jun 15 with 3750 viewsSWANSEYE

Being reported on Sky that Malaga are after Baston
Borja to Malaga on 15:08 - Jun 15 with 3641 viewsandypitt56

Loan with a view to a permanent apparently
Borja to Malaga on 15:11 - Jun 15 with 3617 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I'd fly him there myself if I had a pilot's licence.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borja to Malaga on 15:41 - Jun 15 with 3481 viewsicecoldjack

Shame for the player really, not his fault he's a square peg in a round hole, yet again nothing sticks to Jenkins on this calamity of a transfer.

If it wasn't for the fluke after thought of a signing that was Llorente the Swans would have been sunk without trace.
Fingers crossed we sign players that fit into our mould this summer, Borja can't be blamed but the bloke who thought he was a smart investment surely can !
Borja to Malaga on 16:19 - Jun 15 with 3363 viewsFlashberryjack

Borja to Malaga on 15:08 - Jun 15 by andypitt56

Loan with a view to a permanent apparently

It won't be permanent once they've seen the useless c*nt play.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Borja to Malaga on 16:35 - Jun 15 with 3291 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Borja to Malaga on 15:11 - Jun 15 by Joe_bradshaw

That's very harsh Joe. I think we've wasted a year of that lad's life signing him for a role he could never play

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Borja to Malaga on 16:45 - Jun 15 with 3261 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Borja to Malaga on 16:35 - Jun 15 by Brynmill_Jack

That's very harsh Joe. I think we've wasted a year of that lad's life signing him for a role he could never play

I agree that the real blame lies elsewhere but I was very disappointed with him when he got on the pitch in terms of effort and application.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borja to Malaga on 16:47 - Jun 15 with 3240 viewsJackSkellington

Borja to Malaga on 16:45 - Jun 15 by Joe_bradshaw

I agree that the real blame lies elsewhere but I was very disappointed with him when he got on the pitch in terms of effort and application.

I totally agree, but the fact remains you don't score 19 goals in a single season in one of Europe's top leagues by accident.
Borja to Malaga on 16:49 - Jun 15 with 3233 viewsFlashberryjack

Borja to Malaga on 16:45 - Jun 15 by Joe_bradshaw

He was f*cking useless whichever way you look at it.......you'don't have to be a great footballer to put some effort in, he isn't and he didn't.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Borja to Malaga on 16:56 - Jun 15 with 3185 viewsjack247

Borja to Malaga on 15:41 - Jun 15 by icecoldjack

Shame for the player really, not his fault he's a square peg in a round hole, yet again nothing sticks to Jenkins on this calamity of a transfer.

If it wasn't for the fluke after thought of a signing that was Llorente the Swans would have been sunk without trace.
Fingers crossed we sign players that fit into our mould this summer, Borja can't be blamed but the bloke who thought he was a smart investment surely can !

Bang on
Borja to Malaga on 17:30 - Jun 15 with 3035 viewsHighjack

I wouldn't describe llorente as a fluke signing. Hes been one of the worlds top target men for about a decade.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Borja to Malaga on 18:32 - Jun 15 with 2805 viewsGaz_M

Borja to Malaga on 15:41 - Jun 15 by icecoldjack

Why do you think Llorente was a fluke?
Borja to Malaga on 19:01 - Jun 15 with 2680 viewsDafyddHuw

Borja to Malaga on 15:11 - Jun 15 by Joe_bradshaw

giggedy
Borja to Malaga on 19:01 - Jun 15 with 2674 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Borja to Malaga on 18:32 - Jun 15 by Gaz_M

Maybe Ice means in terms of his experience, his seasons contribution (both immense) and his price tag (miniscule for what he actually gave us).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Borja to Malaga on 19:06 - Jun 15 with 2656 viewsJack1

Borja to Malaga on 16:47 - Jun 15 by JackSkellington

I totally agree, but the fact remains you don't score 19 goals in a single season in one of Europe's top leagues by accident.

Agreed! But he doesn't fit in with the type of strong player who can hold-up the ball (bony/llorente) that suits us.

I would have thought whoever signed him would have picked up on this, but then again after his goalscoring efforts at Eibar, maybe they thought it was a worthwhile gamble.
Borja to Malaga on 19:13 - Jun 15 with 2626 viewsjack247

Borja to Malaga on 18:32 - Jun 15 by Gaz_M

I think we were quite lucky to pick up a player of his pedigree late in the window when he didn't appear to be our main target.

Not sure if that's what Ice meant though.
Borja to Malaga on 19:21 - Jun 15 with 2600 viewsDr_Winston

Borja to Malaga on 19:06 - Jun 15 by Jack1

Agreed! But he doesn't fit in with the type of strong player who can hold-up the ball (bony/llorente) that suits us.

I would have thought whoever signed him would have picked up on this, but then again after his goalscoring efforts at Eibar, maybe they thought it was a worthwhile gamble.

He doesn't fit in with the type of strong player who can hold the ball up that suits us now. He'd have fitted in lovely under Laudrup, or maybe even Rodgers.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Borja to Malaga on 20:22 - Jun 15 with 2409 viewsmarchamjack

As The Doc used to say...that boy can trap a ball further than I can kick it

Useless

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Borja to Malaga on 22:34 - Jun 15 with 2105 viewsYossarian

For his sake as well as ours- offload with our best wishes. Not his fault- purely HJ's and it exploded the dual myths that he was financially prudent and knew how to recognise a player who would be a perfect fit for us.
What more has he got to do to earn his P45?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Borja to Malaga on 09:38 - Jun 16 with 1799 viewsJack1

Borja to Malaga on 19:21 - Jun 15 by Dr_Winston

He doesn't fit in with the type of strong player who can hold the ball up that suits us now. He'd have fitted in lovely under Laudrup, or maybe even Rodgers.

Apologies, I meant in recent times. Agree with you about Baston when Laudrup was here.
Borja to Malaga on 12:07 - Jun 16 with 1679 viewshydraulicjack

Borja to Malaga on 17:30 - Jun 15 by Highjack

I wouldn't describe llorente as a fluke signing. Hes been one of the worlds top target men for about a decade.

How did we end up with him then ?

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Borja to Malaga on 12:16 - Jun 16 with 1653 viewsJackanapes

The morons call him a fluke signing because it doesn't fit the narrative that we cant make decent signings. We don't do it often enough, but we do make decent signings.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Borja to Malaga on 15:22 - Jun 16 with 1448 viewsandypitt56

Borja to Malaga on 12:07 - Jun 16 by hydraulicjack

How did we end up with him then ?

Because we offered him regular games. He knows he wont be a regular starter at clubs bigger than ours. As it turned out he was very heavily relied on, I still think he will stay. he is a nailed on starter here.
Borja to Malaga on 15:53 - Jun 16 with 1379 viewsdameedna

The last Bastion for our collection of players. Siggy and Llorente stay because they will get game time. Good shout.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024