Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment 19:16 - Jun 15 with 3508 viewsjack2jack

As some of you may remember I was booked in SA1 for none payment when parking my car which was bolloxs as you may remember.Anyway came home to find a letter delivered.'Notice of Intended court proceedings'.
I did explain that the ticket was bought and placed in the car,but the ticket was face down,they do not accept my explanation,and seem to be intent on taking it further.
Any one been in this position before or any sensible advice would be welcome. Failing any advice from you lovely people I think my only course of action is to see my solicitor tomorrow. Cheers
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 11:00 - Jun 17 with 598 viewsLoyal

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 06:07 - Jun 17 by pikeypaul

Just pay it not worth all the hassle your putting yourself through and you probably did park illegally anyway you would not have a ticket otherwise.
Or wait until for the next general election Corbyn has said parking fines to be paid for out of taxes
and back dated repayments for 4 years along with free beer at weekends for all if you vote for him.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 7:01]

Unlike you to acquiesce- fck em, fight fight and fight some more.
They rely on the very thing you speak of to undermine and take money.
No way. Fck em.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 12:10 - Jun 17 with 567 viewsHighjack

If everyone ignored these cnts they'd die within weeks.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 13:03 - Jun 17 with 537 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 06:07 - Jun 17 by pikeypaul

Just pay it not worth all the hassle your putting yourself through and you probably did park illegally anyway you would not have a ticket otherwise.
Or wait until for the next general election Corbyn has said parking fines to be paid for out of taxes
and back dated repayments for 4 years along with free beer at weekends for all if you vote for him.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 7:01]

Nope my car was parked in the middle of a space,not illegally,bought a ticket,p!aced on dash,3 doors were closed wind caught the ticket and it flipped over I didn't even know until I saw the PCN on my screen,talked to the attendant he said tough and I had to appeal.I have my ticket ,I was not illegally parked they are just being tw@s.
AFAIK,I have done nothing illegal as to our current parliamentary laws etc.
So they can take me to court.Maybe it was their fault for not supplying sticky paper to affix to car
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 13:04 - Jun 17 with 537 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 09:00 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

Don't believe a word of that. I've had three notices from these private parking firm kants when completely legal/complying with their signs. One little hitler booked my while I was queuing up to get a ticket from the machine. Got them all cancelled, but it's a pain. They're cancer.

They must be on commission as they hand notices out like confetti.

Yep that are indeed scum!
Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 13:08 - Jun 17 with 533 viewsjack2jack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 10:41 - Jun 17 by Dewi1jack

If the parking adjudicator has come down on your side and said there is no "penalty" due, then these low life b'stards will lose in court.

If they go.

They'll rely on you not turning up. The chances are they won't even turn up relying on the first part of this.

Keep the ticket, all the letters you have sent and represent yourself in court (more leeway in asking questions!)
Plenty of websites out there that'll help and have helpful tips, forums etc from Money supermarket, Which, Get out of debt free etc etc

Send them a letter in return stating you will fight this in Court (even if you see paying as an easier option!) and that they will be liable and accept liability if they lose for all your incurred costs.
The costs and liability are non negotiable in the event they lose (you have the ticket and the adjudicators decision they will lose!)

Tell them you will have the case moved and heard in your local Court

Send a proposed breakdown of costs-
£25 administration charge for each letter sent during this debacle
Loss of income (maximum hours you can work * rate)
Travel to and from the Court (0.45ppm and parking fee/ bus/ train ticket)
Overnight hotel if the case is not heard locally
Costs of representation (if you chose to use a solicitor- my opinion here DIY!)
State they can challenge these costs in Court and you won't accept them saying they won't by their mail.
State the terms are non negotiable

Hopefully their bottle goes.
They will reject your letter and say they're not liable.
Then place them on ignore.

I'm not a solicitor, just a layman who fell in love with the aspects of contract law when reading for my degree- 2nd year was 4 hrs a week in contract law.

Cheers Dewi
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:26 - Jun 17 with 498 viewsHighjack

Excel parking services(Bast***ds) The next installment on 13:03 - Jun 17 by jack2jack

Nope my car was parked in the middle of a space,not illegally,bought a ticket,p!aced on dash,3 doors were closed wind caught the ticket and it flipped over I didn't even know until I saw the PCN on my screen,talked to the attendant he said tough and I had to appeal.I have my ticket ,I was not illegally parked they are just being tw@s.
AFAIK,I have done nothing illegal as to our current parliamentary laws etc.
So they can take me to court.Maybe it was their fault for not supplying sticky paper to affix to car

[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 14:27]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:38 - Jun 17 with 490 viewsLoyal

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:26 - Jun 17 by Highjack

[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 14:27]

You need to be a bit clearer mate 👍😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:36 - Jun 17 with 468 viewsjack2jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:38 - Jun 17 by Loyal

You need to be a bit clearer mate 👍😂

Sorrrrry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024