Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
paul clement 21:31 - Jun 15 with 4573 viewssideline

my biggest fear is pc will see what an incompetent prick hj is in the transfer market,show him his bargain bucket transfer list and lack of ambition,and pc will walk away,he wont be short of offers from ambitous teams.??
paul clement on 20:47 - Jun 16 with 818 viewsFlashberryjack

paul clement on 20:37 - Jun 16 by monmouth

I think the financial control and the player and managerial choices since May 2014 make it reasonably easy to argue with. We could, and probably should have been relegated twice since then and our accounts have become somewhat precarious, perhaps even threatening if we were relegated.

He's paid a ceo's salary now. Monk and Bradley vs Koeman and Clement. The cost having to pay off four managers in three years, one after 11 weeks, one four months into a three year contract, and one two months into a two year contract would have led to any proper ceos removal.

All of that cost could easily be argued as a direct consequence of his ridiculous ego and control freakery.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 20:37]

Absof*ckinglutely

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

paul clement on 22:06 - Jun 16 with 789 viewssideline

I think the financial control and the player and managerial choices since May 2014 make it reasonably easy to argue with. We could, and probably should have been relegated twice since then and our accounts have become somewhat precarious, perhaps even threatening if we were relegated.

He's paid a ceo's salary now. Monk and Bradley vs Koeman and Clement. The cost having to pay off four managers in three years, one after 11 weeks, one four months into a three year contract, and one two months into a two year contract would have led to any proper ceos removal.

All of that cost could easily be argued as a direct consequence of his ridiculous ego and control freakery.

well said monmouth
paul clement on 22:17 - Jun 16 with 774 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair enough. You win.

Poll: Tory leader

paul clement on 22:37 - Jun 16 with 749 viewsJackanapes

He didn't appoint Bradley and you know it. Should have been relegated? Almost like you wanted it to happen. Maybe next season hey. Fingers crossed.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 22:42]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

paul clement on 23:36 - Jun 16 with 720 viewsDavillin

I'm sorry to have to disagree with one of your major points -- your second and third paragraphs.

.The American owners must take the lion's share [or the weasel's share] of the responsibility for the management payoffs -- Guidolin and Bradley at the very least. We don't really know how much they bear for Monk..

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

paul clement on 06:52 - Jun 17 with 667 viewsAnotherJohn

paul clement on 09:10 - Jun 16 by MrSwerve

It's not a popular viewpoint but I think we have a reasonable squad to compete in the PL. Obviously we need to bring in a couple of players to strengthen and sort out issues such as Borja though.

People always come up with a plan on here every summer that involves selling 5 or 6 first team players, 5 substitute players and bringing in 8 quality players. It just isn't going to happen, nor does it need to.

Reading this seems like deja vu from last close season. We lucked out last month because thankfully we had no serious injuries and so didn't suffer the consequences of lack of strength in depth. However, after two near misses we don't seem to have learnt our lesson. Villa syndrome?
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 6:54]
paul clement on 09:02 - Jun 17 with 627 viewsDr_Winston

If Jenkins had seriously protested against the appointment of Bradley do people believe that they would have gone ahead and done it? I'm not convinced.

We know that Jenkins has form for appointing relatively inexperienced self-confident patter merchants. Rodgers, Monk & Martinez all came under that category too. Doesn't take a huge stretch of the imagination to envisage him being impressed by Mr "I'm as good as Klopp" at interview.

He gets an easy ride over it IMO.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

paul clement on 09:10 - Jun 17 with 621 viewsMrSwerve

paul clement on 06:52 - Jun 17 by AnotherJohn

Reading this seems like deja vu from last close season. We lucked out last month because thankfully we had no serious injuries and so didn't suffer the consequences of lack of strength in depth. However, after two near misses we don't seem to have learnt our lesson. Villa syndrome?
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 6:54]

Even with a shockingly inept manager for half of the season and a squad that was looking stale until the January transfer window, we finished 5 points off 8th place and SEVEN points off relegation.

We clearly need to strengthen in a couple of areas, but if we only brought in 2 or 3 quality players, I would be happy going into next season with Paul Clement having a full summer to prepare.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

paul clement on 09:15 - Jun 17 with 610 viewsWarwickHunt

paul clement on 09:02 - Jun 17 by Dr_Winston

If Jenkins had seriously protested against the appointment of Bradley do people believe that they would have gone ahead and done it? I'm not convinced.

We know that Jenkins has form for appointing relatively inexperienced self-confident patter merchants. Rodgers, Monk & Martinez all came under that category too. Doesn't take a huge stretch of the imagination to envisage him being impressed by Mr "I'm as good as Klopp" at interview.

He gets an easy ride over it IMO.

He either appointed Bobo or sat on his hands while the Yanks did. Culpable either way.

Still, I suppose it's difficult to articulate your objections when your tongue is firmly wedged in Kaplan's àrsehole...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024