Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Short university health-related survey 07:04 - Jun 16 with 1171 viewstheacademic

I am involved in a short survey asking about health and health apps and I hope you can spare a few minutes to contribute towards the research:

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/health-apps

Thanks in advance.
Short university health-related survey on 08:50 - Jun 16 with 1151 viewsProfessor

Your questionnaire needs work.

Coaches are not health professionals-only those with accredited qualifications are. For example a dietitian is a professional (accredited degree and state registration) a nutritionist not. The list is long: nurses, physicians, pharmacists, dietitian, biomedical scientists and clinical scientists, radiographers, speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists.

You have also stated councillors-i.e someone on a council rather than counsellors who give advice.

This should not have received ethical approval as stands.

If you correct it, I will fill it.
Short university health-related survey on 17:40 - Jun 16 with 1119 viewsHighjack

Short university health-related survey on 08:50 - Jun 16 by Professor

Your questionnaire needs work.

Coaches are not health professionals-only those with accredited qualifications are. For example a dietitian is a professional (accredited degree and state registration) a nutritionist not. The list is long: nurses, physicians, pharmacists, dietitian, biomedical scientists and clinical scientists, radiographers, speech therapists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists.

You have also stated councillors-i.e someone on a council rather than counsellors who give advice.

This should not have received ethical approval as stands.

If you correct it, I will fill it.

Not true. We used to have a very knowledgeable poster on here who had a PhD in nutrition. He had the keys to the cupboard where the FAW keep all the players contracts and everything.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Short university health-related survey on 20:41 - Jun 16 with 1095 viewsProfessor

Short university health-related survey on 17:40 - Jun 16 by Highjack

Not true. We used to have a very knowledgeable poster on here who had a PhD in nutrition. He had the keys to the cupboard where the FAW keep all the players contracts and everything.

This may be the case BUT he/she can not practice as a dietitian unless they have an accredited qualification and training that allows HP.C registration. I have a PhD in microbiology-does not make me a health professional either.

My main point is that a university should not allow such a poorly word d questionaire to be sent out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024