Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 09:26 - Jun 16 with 3997 viewsSwansTrust

The minutes of the Swans Trust Board meeting held on Monday, 8th May are now on our website.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/trust-board-and-agm-minutes/

www.swanstrust.co.uk

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 09:30 - Jun 16 with 3051 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Thanks for the news and all the efforts of the trust on behalf of Swansea Supporters. When does the new membership year start?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 10:50 - Jun 16 with 3002 views3swan

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 09:30 - Jun 16 by felixstowe_jack

Thanks for the news and all the efforts of the trust on behalf of Swansea Supporters. When does the new membership year start?

I assume 1st August

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/join-the-trust/
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 19:44 - Jun 16 with 2928 viewsNeathJack

I found this line in the minutes more than a little astonishing:

"We had the American owners at a Fans Forum on the 4th April. They answered questions from the floor for around 90 minutes ranging on a host of subjects, but, it was surprising that the mood was still
raw as to how the Sale was conducted..."

Surprised that the mood was still raw as to how the sale was conducted?

Really?!

F*ck my eyes mun.
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 19:51 - Jun 16 with 2921 viewsMeraki

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 19:44 - Jun 16 by NeathJack

"We had the American owners at a Fans Forum on the 4th April. They answered questions from the floor for around 90 minutes ranging on a host of subjects, but, it was surprising that the mood was still

Really?!

F*ck my eyes mun.

WAW.
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 20:10 - Jun 16 with 2895 viewsNookiejack

For me it is what is the quantum of management fees being extracted out of the club' - given 100% will be paid to the Yanks.

What is the cumulative position of management fees since the Yanks's acquisition.

Interesting that the Trust cash balance went down due to Directors liability insurance. Maybe indicative that the Trust Board are up for the fight. Alternatively might be big standard insurance they take out each year.
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 20:44 - Jun 16 with 2865 viewsmorningstar

Really?!

F*ck my eyes mun.

I know that like me, you're a big supporter of the trust. But if this is the type of stuff they're churning out, then it wont be too long before the trust exist as a committee only. And that would be a real shame.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 20:49 - Jun 16 with 2857 viewsNeathJack

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 20:44 - Jun 16 by morningstar

I know that like me, you're a big supporter of the trust. But if this is the type of stuff they're churning out, then it wont be too long before the trust exist as a committee only. And that would be a real shame.

It's not what I expected to read that's for sure.

I'm baffled.
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 2827 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 20:49 - Jun 16 by NeathJack

It's not what I expected to read that's for sure.

I'm baffled.

Fair play, at the time of this post there are a few 'big guns' logged in who love subjects such as this, but none of them are commenting?

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 21:41 - Jun 16 with 2789 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is why minutes should be properly scrutinised before publication. There's no need for the word "surprising".

Poll: Tory leader

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 21:47 - Jun 16 with 2773 viewsswancity

Really?!

F*ck my eyes mun.

'Surprising'

Really? Who wrote that pile of bollox. The Trust stumbling from one nightmare to another. Come on lads get your act together mun.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 21:52 - Jun 16 with 2763 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 21:41 - Jun 16 by exiledclaseboy

This is why minutes should be properly scrutinised before publication. There's no need for the word "surprising".

So it should have read "but the mood was still
raw as to how the sale was conducted..." ?

Makes sense, but still makes the trust a laughing stock if that's what is in the minutes during the current climate. I wouldn't make an error like that after sinking 15 cans of bow! Laugh if you like but it ain't funny. shocking stuff.

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 2757 viewsmonmouth

Someone's just accidentally missed out the word 'not' haven't they? Otherwise, it makes no sense at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 22:19 - Jun 16 with 2731 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 21:56 - Jun 16 by monmouth

Someone's just accidentally missed out the word 'not' haven't they? Otherwise, it makes no sense at all.

'not' 'surprising' makes no difference to what word was added or omitted in error. Personally i'd just wish the trust would come out with the truth. And the truth is "We've been fvcked over, there's nothing we can do about it, and we're keeping our fingers crossed that the Yanks allow us to have some say in matters that mean fvck all really". I'd certainly have more respect for them than all this fannying around over legal action that ain't gonna happen.

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 22:24 - Jun 16 with 2712 viewsMeraki

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 22:19 - Jun 16 by morningstar

'not' 'surprising' makes no difference to what word was added or omitted in error. Personally i'd just wish the trust would come out with the truth. And the truth is "We've been fvcked over, there's nothing we can do about it, and we're keeping our fingers crossed that the Yanks allow us to have some say in matters that mean fvck all really". I'd certainly have more respect for them than all this fannying around over legal action that ain't gonna happen.

Amen
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 22:29 - Jun 16 with 2703 viewsmonmouth

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 22:19 - Jun 16 by morningstar

If the legal opinion gives no leverage for any compromise to gain legal protections or any action to gain redress then, yep, it's pretty much game over.

Hard to escape the feeling that what you say is true,,,a model that was only fit for purpose when everyone was on the same side, that is now holed beneath the waterline because of disingenuous opportunists' inner c*ntishness.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 22:44 - Jun 16 with 2686 viewsmorningstar

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 22:29 - Jun 16 by monmouth

If the legal opinion gives no leverage for any compromise to gain legal protections or any action to gain redress then, yep, it's pretty much game over.

Hard to escape the feeling that what you say is true,,,a model that was only fit for purpose when everyone was on the same side, that is now holed beneath the waterline because of disingenuous opportunists' inner c*ntishness.

And that's no shame on the trust at all. Just be best if they came out and said it as it is, rallied their members and set a mandate as to how they can move forward and be a voice that our 21% shareholding deserves.

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 08:15 - Jun 17 with 2595 viewsShaky

Really?!

F*ck my eyes mun.

See that has now been edited out.

Strong and stable leadership there, doctoring the record.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 09:07 - Jun 17 with 2557 viewsMeraki

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 08:15 - Jun 17 by Shaky

See that has now been edited out.

Strong and stable leadership there, doctoring the record.

Shambles.
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 07:49 - Jun 18 with 2415 viewsMeraki

Any response to this from the trust?
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 10:03 - Jun 18 with 2363 viewsShaky

What's your problem?

The Trust board issued a record of their meeting. Members objected to what was said. And the Trust board simply expunged it from the record as if it never happened. Problem solved!

Similarly the Trust board wish to build bridges and retain their cozy relationship with the club, whereas the membership generally want action to redress the wrong they have suffered. So the Trust say they are doing something but take no actions whatsoever.

The pattern should be well established by now. It would be nice to be surprised for once, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 15:24 - Jun 18 with 2278 viewsDafyddHuw

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 07:49 - Jun 18 by Meraki

Any response to this from the trust?

Oh yeah. They've been all over social media, been in touch with the press, BBC Wales....

Ypu know, like they always do.
Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 15:25 - Jun 18 with 2278 viewsswancity

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 10:03 - Jun 18 by Shaky

What's your problem?

The Trust board issued a record of their meeting. Members objected to what was said. And the Trust board simply expunged it from the record as if it never happened. Problem solved!

Similarly the Trust board wish to build bridges and retain their cozy relationship with the club, whereas the membership generally want action to redress the wrong they have suffered. So the Trust say they are doing something but take no actions whatsoever.

The pattern should be well established by now. It would be nice to be surprised for once, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

That's about it in a nutshell. And the sad thing is that this surprises no one any more.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 18:00 - Jun 18 with 2218 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If they did edit that out then it really is appalling. Are they really that disillusioned to the general feeling among their members?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 18:09 - Jun 18 with 2201 viewsE20Jack

And my stepping forward to take care of the PR on behalf of the Trust was ignored.

I am at a loss after this showing.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 18:16 - Jun 18 with 2196 viewslonglostjack

Swans Trust Board Minutes - May 2017 on 18:00 - Jun 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If they did edit that out then it really is appalling. Are they really that disillusioned to the general feeling among their members?

Will you be renewing your membership Dwight?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024