Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today 16:08 - Jun 16 with 2036 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Good luck Alfie! On Sky Sports 1 over there.

[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 16:15]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 16:23 - Jun 16 with 1999 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done to our Academy ..... great work again.

Beware of the Risen People

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 16:36 - Jun 16 with 1970 viewsBanosswan

What the hell does Lee Hendrie look like.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 17:08 - Jun 16 with 1886 viewsHugeEnkins

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 16:36 - Jun 16 by Banosswan

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 18:48 - Jun 16 with 1770 viewsmorningstar

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 16:23 - Jun 16 by Kilkennyjack

Well done to our Academy ..... great work again.

That's quite funny, well done.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 1733 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Anyone watch? How did AM and Tammy Abraham look?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 19:00]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:21 - Jun 16 with 1683 viewstomdickharry

Alfie hardly broke sweat in a good performance.
Abraham may be a little light weight for the PL.
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:23 - Jun 16 with 1675 viewsairedale

0 - 0, sounds a bit of a borefest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40265130
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:28 - Jun 16 with 1657 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:23 - Jun 16 by airedale

0 - 0, sounds a bit of a borefest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40265130

Was following the sky blog. No shots on target by either side in the 1st half. England saved a PK in the 2nd half after a foul by Chilwell. Mawson not mentioned at all, other than being beat to a ball at 66'.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 19:29]

Login to get fewer ads

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:37 - Jun 16 with 1626 viewsNeath_Jack

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:28 - Jun 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Was following the sky blog. No shots on target by either side in the 1st half. England saved a PK in the 2nd half after a foul by Chilwell. Mawson not mentioned at all, other than being beat to a ball at 66'.

Many FK's or CK's?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:49 - Jun 16 with 1593 viewsmorningstar

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:37 - Jun 16 by Neath_Jack

Many FK's or CK's?

What's a CK?

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:52 - Jun 16 with 1580 viewsGriffting

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:00 - Jun 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Anyone watch? How did AM and Tammy Abraham look?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2017 19:00]

Alfie looked quite lethargic getting about the pitch. Didn't do much wrong mind. Set up a couple of opportunities from heading on long throws. Not sure him and Chambers compliment each other.
Abraham was isolated for long periods of the game, his hold up play was ok when called into action, didn't have much to feed off at all.
Baker (who we've also been linked with) was pretty anonymous throughout.
Holgate (I'm sure we've also been linked with) was pretty dire going forward and most of Swedens opportunities came from that side of the pitch, although the right winger wasn't giving him much protection, if any.
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 20:03 - Jun 16 with 1557 viewsjasper_T

Fck em
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 20:12 - Jun 16 with 1539 viewsBanosswan

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:49 - Jun 16 by morningstar

What's a CK?

Corner

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 20:20 - Jun 16 with 1521 viewsmorningstar

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 20:12 - Jun 16 by Banosswan

Corner

Damn it!

But hey, it means i can add GK, so it's not all bad!

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 20:25 - Jun 16 with 1500 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:37 - Jun 16 by Neath_Jack

Many FK's or CK's?

DNK.

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 20:27 - Jun 16 with 1493 viewsTheFranchise

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 19:28 - Jun 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

Pelanty
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 09:06 - Jun 17 with 1241 viewsDr_Winston

Let's hope England get knocked out as soon as possible so Alfie can actually have a pre-season break.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 11:56 - Jun 17 with 1147 viewsJack1

Caught the second half yesterday whilst the Mrs was getting ready (we are currently in Ibiza on holiday). Not much to report from what I saw. Alfie was solid enough. Didn't do anything wrong. Most of Sweden's attacks came down their left side, which meant that Calum Chambers was the closest centre half.

Sweden were the better team in the second half and they deserved at least something more from what I saw. The penalty was an absolute shocker to be fair.
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 12:12 - Jun 17 with 1128 viewsairedale

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 20:25 - Jun 16 by Tummer_from_Texas

DNK.

FWIW, NDI.
Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 14:48 - Jun 17 with 1052 viewsLoyal

Mawson is in the English (U21 Euro) starting XI today on 16:36 - Jun 16 by Banosswan

A very skint bloke.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024