Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" 17:03 - Jun 16 with 1008 viewsjackjackjackjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/tell-us-a-little-bit-about-you-3

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 17:14 - Jun 16 with 991 viewsMeraki

That survey is just a load of questions requesting personal information.

Am I married? What religion am I?
Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 17:45 - Jun 16 with 940 viewsVetchfielder

This has to be the most ridiculous survey that they have ever asked us to participate with. In the past, I've cooperated willingly with their surveys and given honest answers as I could see what they were getting at with the questions. Not so with this. An absolute waste of 10mins. I completed it with the most deliberately stupidly inconsistent answers but mostly "prefer not to specify".

Proud to have been one of the 231

Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 859 viewsGlyn1

Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 17:45 - Jun 16 by Vetchfielder

This has to be the most ridiculous survey that they have ever asked us to participate with. In the past, I've cooperated willingly with their surveys and given honest answers as I could see what they were getting at with the questions. Not so with this. An absolute waste of 10mins. I completed it with the most deliberately stupidly inconsistent answers but mostly "prefer not to specify".

I thought that you were exaggerating or over-reacting until I took the survey myself, but you are totallly corrrct.

Whoever in the Club commissioned this needs to justify themself.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 11:22 - Jun 17 with 755 viewsPegojack

I read the e-mail and deleted it in pretty short order. It is not a good policy to spread your personal info around the internet, however innocent the request seems.
Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 11:37 - Jun 17 with 738 viewsjack247

If you want to give us the best experience of Swansea City possible, give Clement a reasonable transfer budget, keep your beaks out and let him get on with it.

Nobody cares about the trivialities.
Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 11:49 - Jun 17 with 725 viewsDewi1jack

More pertinent questions could have been asked to "provide us with the best overall club experience."

Have you forgiven Capt Beaky and his band for the lying, manipulating, sneaky, underhand club sale?

Have you forgiven them for tucking up the Trust and supposed friends?

Are the Yanks rip off merchants who are in over their heads, as the money men won't be too happy if the returns aren't good?

Should the clog and his mates be given first chance of tickets for his business?

Should Capt Beaky be allowed to scout players?

This could end up as a 2 day survey

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Survey on club site "to ensure that we provide you with the best experience" on 18:13 - Jun 17 with 640 viewsPacemaker

The purpose of this irvey is only to identify who we are, it is supposed to be completely anonymous and I suppose that if they have individualised each email they could work out who you are.

As far as making sure we get the best experience I suppose they will end up with data identifying how long we have been supporters, how many games we go to, how much we earn, what religion and gender we are. Therefore giving them the benefit of doubt technically they could make food or drink more targeted to the actual customers.

Equally they could use it to attract sponsors or businesses by saying this is our core customers they are very rich/poor and would be attracted to your product.

Be interesting to see how many people actually complete the survey.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024