Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend 20:06 - Jun 16 with 1440 viewsKennedy

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/16/sun-journalist-grenfell-tower-vi

Scum of a paper.

Just call me JFK

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 20:25 - Jun 16 with 1408 viewscentrestandswan

Doesn't surprise me a low life rag that stoops to anything to get a story.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 01:18 - Jun 17 with 1274 viewsLoyal

Guardian no different.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 09:01 - Jun 17 with 1199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 01:18 - Jun 17 by Loyal

Guardian no different.

Really? Have they done it too??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 09:22 - Jun 17 with 1170 viewscentrestandswan

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 01:18 - Jun 17 by Loyal

Guardian no different.

Hillsborough, can't remember the Guardian telling lies and defaming fellow football fans.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 10:17 - Jun 17 with 1129 viewsHumpty

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 09:22 - Jun 17 by centrestandswan

Hillsborough, can't remember the Guardian telling lies and defaming fellow football fans.

That's not going to work.

Our alt right friend continues to defend the police over Hillsborough. He does it every time it's mentioned. Despite the rest of the country now knowing exactly what happened.

You have to walk in their shoes before you're allowed to criticize a policeman who shouts at parents for wanting to touch their dead daughters as they are now someones "property" or some such bollocks.
The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 14:44 - Jun 17 with 1036 viewsLoyal

The S*n at it again..Sun journalist 'impersonated Grenfell Tower victim's friend on 10:17 - Jun 17 by Humpty

That's not going to work.

Our alt right friend continues to defend the police over Hillsborough. He does it every time it's mentioned. Despite the rest of the country now knowing exactly what happened.

You have to walk in their shoes before you're allowed to criticize a policeman who shouts at parents for wanting to touch their dead daughters as they are now someones "property" or some such bollocks.

I think anyone who defends the police in total over Hillsborough is completely wrong, problem is when you blame whole groups of people for something it displays ignorance and stupidity, despite the rest of the country knowing differently.

As I've said before if you attack whole groups as one it's the start of something else, now I wonder what that is.

Maybe ask a British Caribbean eh ?

Racism is a terrible thing and it grows in many forms. This is one example, so thanks Humpty for exposing it so clearly. Well practised.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 14:45]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024