Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi- What is the minimum 08:48 - Jun 17 with 3590 viewsSwan91

you would sell him for?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/16/report-everton-still-hunting-gylfi-sigurdss

40mill is alot of money...aslong as we would invest wisely (maybe spend 20mill on a replacement and use the other 20 for 3/4 players).

[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 17:08]
Gylfi- What is the minimum on 15:45 - Jun 18 with 512 viewsTheResurrection

His true value is probably around £12-£14m

His "golden boy" value is more around £25m so any more than that will be a huge bonus to us.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 18:57 - Jun 18 with 397 viewsdobjack2

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 15:35 - Jun 18 by Davillin

Right.

If they agree to £50 million, that'd be one-half of what they paid for the club. Oops, "invested" in the club.

If they do agree to sell him for £50 million, that won't be "an indication," it'd be a dead giveaway. And I won't be a bit surprised.

if they sell it's what they do with the money that will be the indication, or as you suggest dead giveaway
Gylfi- What is the minimum on 19:24 - Jun 18 with 372 viewsjack247

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 09:16 - Jun 18 by STID2017

£50 million - if Lukaku is worth £100 mollion then ...

It's not as simple as that. Lukaku is fairly unique in that he is a big, powerful, pacy striker who scores goals. He certainly isn't a £100m player when that would make him the worlds most expensive player and Bale, Suarez, Higuain and Pogba (before he had a poor season) have all moved fairly recently. He will go for a lot more than he is probably worth though, just because there are very few players who can do what he does. Supply and demand.

Gylfi is phenomenal with a dead ball and is a great player anyway, but there are far more options if you want someone with a similar skill set. We won't get £50m for him. The only teams willing to pay that kind of money are the mega clubs and will want someone who will be first choice every week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024