Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi- What is the minimum 08:48 - Jun 17 with 3583 viewsSwan91

you would sell him for?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/06/16/report-everton-still-hunting-gylfi-sigurdss

40mill is alot of money...aslong as we would invest wisely (maybe spend 20mill on a replacement and use the other 20 for 3/4 players).

[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 17:08]
Gylif- What is the minimum on 08:51 - Jun 17 with 3063 viewsLeonWasGod

"Invest wisely"

Sorry
Gylif- What is the minimum on 09:16 - Jun 17 with 3015 viewsChrisSCFC

A bottle of white storm & a freddo.
Gylif- What is the minimum on 09:21 - Jun 17 with 2999 viewspencoedjack

I find it hard to believe anyone thinks we could replace Gylfi for 20 million

We should play hard ball if he wants to leave Everton will no doubt do it with Lukaku & Barkley so tell them 40 million or fuk off

No chance of that money being totally reinvested
Gylif- What is the minimum on 10:45 - Jun 17 with 2868 viewsFireboy2

Barkley on his way out news is not good for us

We HAVE to play hard ball if gylfi wants to leave

But we are in a far stronger position than this time last year as PC won't just settle with a 5m replacement,he will be scouring the market as we speak

I'm quite confident if gylfi goes we will get decent money and a decent replacement
Gylif- What is the minimum on 11:01 - Jun 17 with 2831 viewsgrfn

how is it possible that they offer far less money for Gylfi than they want for Barkley???
Barkley is nowhere near Gylfi
Gylif- What is the minimum on 11:25 - Jun 17 with 2794 viewsjack247

Gylif- What is the minimum on 11:01 - Jun 17 by grfn

how is it possible that they offer far less money for Gylfi than they want for Barkley???
Barkley is nowhere near Gylfi

I don't see where Barkley goes to be honest. I don't watch a lot of Everton, but I don't see him starting regularly at any of the big six. I doubt he'd go abroad at this position my in his career.
Gylif- What is the minimum on 12:14 - Jun 17 with 2729 viewskarnataka

Gylif- What is the minimum on 11:25 - Jun 17 by jack247

I don't see where Barkley goes to be honest. I don't watch a lot of Everton, but I don't see him starting regularly at any of the big six. I doubt he'd go abroad at this position my in his career.

Maybe he knows that but is happy to go somewhere as a squad member for twice the dosh and where he's less likely to get chinned in a nightclub.
Gylif- What is the minimum on 13:52 - Jun 17 with 2614 views34dfgdf54

40 million up front.

Proven premier league goalscoring midfielder. Not easily replaced.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylif- What is the minimum on 14:30 - Jun 17 with 2554 viewsoldcob

We shouldn't even be discussing this. To progress we must keep Gylfi.
Gylif- What is the minimum on 15:18 - Jun 17 with 2495 viewsUplandsJack

Gylif- What is the minimum on 14:30 - Jun 17 by oldcob

Correct.

I must confess I'm not siggy's biggest fan, but I do appreciate what he brings to the team, especially those free kicks...

However, if we were going to sell, I'd not take a penny less than £50 Million.
Now that may sound ludicrous to many, but we shouldn't want/need to sell him as he openly stated himself he was happy to stay unless a top level European club came calling. Everton currently are not. So if they want him, they got to pay for him.....Simples...
At least then PC can get his hands on say possibly half of that, to buy at least one quality player to replace him from his depth of knowledge/contacts Europe wide.
Gylif- What is the minimum on 16:39 - Jun 17 with 2410 viewsDewi1jack

Gylif- What is the minimum on 15:18 - Jun 17 by UplandsJack

Correct.

I must confess I'm not siggy's biggest fan, but I do appreciate what he brings to the team, especially those free kicks...

Now that may sound ludicrous to many, but we shouldn't want/need to sell him as he openly stated himself he was happy to stay unless a top level European club came calling. Everton currently are not. So if they want him, they got to pay for him.....Simples...
At least then PC can get his hands on say possibly half of that, to buy at least one quality player to replace him from his depth of knowledge/contacts Europe wide.

This.

I don't see how £50 million is unreasonable when the Crisp munchers want £40 mill for Mahrez and he has less assists and goals than Gylfi has for us.
Southampton seem to set a high price for players and stick with it until they get it/ Liverpool step in and take the player.
So do Spurs .
In fact many other clubs set a price and stick to it

And who, what or where is a Gylif?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 17:12 - Jun 17 with 2361 viewsmagicdaps10

40M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is over half of the 70M that the yanks paid.

Undersold?!?!

Take the money and run Mr Jenkins, Mr Zweden and Mr Dineen...................like an extreme comedy of dads army.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylif- What is the minimum on 17:16 - Jun 17 with 2353 viewsjack247

Gylif- What is the minimum on 15:18 - Jun 17 by UplandsJack

Correct.

Unfortunately, we won't get close to £50m if he goes, even in the very unlikely event someone was willing to pay it. We would shit ourselves not far after the opening bid and fold. Someone mentioned Southampton earlier, this is one thing they do very well.
Gylif- What is the minimum on 17:16 - Jun 17 with 2353 viewsGlyn1

Gylif- What is the minimum on 16:39 - Jun 17 by Dewi1jack

This.

I don't see how £50 million is unreasonable when the Crisp munchers want £40 mill for Mahrez and he has less assists and goals than Gylfi has for us.
Southampton seem to set a high price for players and stick with it until they get it/ Liverpool step in and take the player.
So do Spurs .

This.

Being sucked into discussing a price means that we agree that he will move. Never do that. No surrender.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 17:17]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Gylif- What is the minimum on 19:50 - Jun 17 with 2199 viewsDavillin

Gylif- What is the minimum on 08:51 - Jun 17 by LeonWasGod

"Invest wisely"

Sorry

I agree. Divest stupidly, then invest "wisely"? No successful business does that. But then the very brief history of the Yank owners at Swansea does not fill me with confidence in this matter. Far less.

I think all of these stories about who's buying and selling whom in the British Premier League are intended purely to encourage people to bet big money at the bookies. I resist characterizing the people who fall for it.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Gylif- What is the minimum on 19:58 - Jun 17 with 2183 viewsjack247

Gylif- What is the minimum on 19:50 - Jun 17 by Davillin

I agree. Divest stupidly, then invest "wisely"? No successful business does that. But then the very brief history of the Yank owners at Swansea does not fill me with confidence in this matter. Far less.

I think all of these stories about who's buying and selling whom in the British Premier League are intended purely to encourage people to bet big money at the bookies. I resist characterizing the people who fall for it.

Most, admittedly not all, players who are heavily linked with moves in the summer end up going, obviously not always to the club they are most heavily linked with. I'm not sure 'Gylfi Sigurdssons next club' is a massive money maker for the bookies either to be honest.
Gylfi- What is the minimum on 21:53 - Jun 17 with 2074 viewsJacket

If Everton are prepared to shell out £30 on Pickford, they can damn well stretch to £50m for Gylfi. They expected Man City to part with £50m for a dodgy defender last summer, so accepting a peny less than that would be down right madness on bignose's part!
Gylif- What is the minimum on 22:19 - Jun 17 with 2017 viewsTNT

Gylif- What is the minimum on 11:25 - Jun 17 by jack247

I know an Evertonian (born and brought up near Goodison - follows Everton like we follow the Swans) and he doesn't rate Barkley.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gylif- What is the minimum on 22:21 - Jun 17 with 2010 viewsTNT

Gylif- What is the minimum on 14:30 - Jun 17 by oldcob

This

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 23:13 - Jun 17 with 1885 viewsPokerface

Everton want him and prepared to pay 30 million.

We will sell for that.

All the best to him. I dont want to sell but board will. Been a great asset to us and we would have been relegated without him. Thanks for everything Siggy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4613870/Everton-Gylfi-Sigurdss

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 01:19 - Jun 18 with 1796 viewsE20Jack

Any other club that has been in the PL for 6 years and counting would be demanding £35m+ and would most certainly get it.

I saw a report saying we valued him at £17m the other day. Sad thing is, it wouldnt shock me.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylif- What is the minimum on 07:44 - Jun 18 with 1668 viewsjohnlangy

Gylif- What is the minimum on 16:39 - Jun 17 by Dewi1jack

This.

So do Spurs .

I agree. £50 m. Nothing less.
Gylfi- What is the minimum on 09:16 - Jun 18 with 1594 viewsSTID2017

£50 million - if Lukaku is worth £100 mollion then ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 10:35 - Jun 18 with 1510 viewsdobjack2

how this all plays out will be a test of the new owners and an indication of what the "next level" is.
Gylfi- What is the minimum on 15:35 - Jun 18 with 1392 viewsDavillin

Gylfi- What is the minimum on 10:35 - Jun 18 by dobjack2

how this all plays out will be a test of the new owners and an indication of what the "next level" is.

Right.

If they agree to £50 million, that'd be one-half of what they paid for the club. Oops, "invested" in the club.

If they do agree to sell him for £50 million, that won't be "an indication," it'd be a dead giveaway. And I won't be a bit surprised.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024