Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unpopular, out of touch leader. 09:32 - Jun 17 with 1627 viewsdailew

And it's not Labor !!

Amazing what elections can do when people get exposure to the leaders unfiltered by the biased MSM.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 09:40 - Jun 17 with 1311 viewsKilkennyjack

Most useless PM ever.

Simply dreadful.

And now Brexit .....

Beware of the Risen People

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 10:40 - Jun 17 with 1268 viewsnlsveins_i

Do you have a link to the source for this?
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 10:44 - Jun 17 with 1260 viewsdailew

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 10:40 - Jun 17 by nlsveins_i

Do you have a link to the source for this?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-jeremy-corbyn-less-pop

"Now, according to new data from polling company YouGov, Theresa May is almost as unpopular as Jeremy Corbyn had been before start of the election campaign, when the Conservative lead over Labour was more than twenty points."

This was on the 11-2th June. I imagine her ratings have gone down even further since then.

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 11:30 - Jun 17 with 1235 viewsjack247

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 09:40 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

Most useless PM ever.

Simply dreadful.

And now Brexit .....

Someone on Facebook said this election was the political equivalent of when Cardiff and Portsmouth got to the FA Cup final. Hard to argue really. Both incredibly unimpressive characters.
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:29 - Jun 17 with 1179 viewsHighjack

Have we ever had a popular, in touch leader?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:33 - Jun 17 with 1172 viewsPozuelosSideys

Its amazing what the promise of what is perceived to be 'free stuff' can do. It could make even perchrock seem electable if he went out and did that too.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:39 - Jun 17 with 1161 viewsjackportis

What is this security risk about? What would she fear on this Muslim non white council estate? I said it before well done the queen and William don't think anyone expected them.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:20 - Jun 17 with 1124 viewsunion_jack

To the OP, nor LaboUr even!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:30 - Jun 17 with 1101 viewsdailew

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:20 - Jun 17 by union_jack

To the OP, nor LaboUr even!!

Labor is easier. No need for me to apologize.

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:32 - Jun 17 with 1097 viewsjack247

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:33 - Jun 17 by PozuelosSideys

Its amazing what the promise of what is perceived to be 'free stuff' can do. It could make even perchrock seem electable if he went out and did that too.

The promise of free stuff and competing in a popularity contest with the ultimate wet lettuce. He really did hit the jackpot.
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:40 - Jun 17 with 1083 viewsunion_jack

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:30 - Jun 17 by dailew

Labor is easier. No need for me to apologize.

Easier, maybe. But wrong!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:46 - Jun 17 with 1076 viewsKilkennyjack

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:33 - Jun 17 by PozuelosSideys

Oh ... i dunno mind ...

Beware of the Risen People

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:48 - Jun 17 with 1069 viewsPozuelosSideys

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 13:46 - Jun 17 by Kilkennyjack

Oh ... i dunno mind ...

Haha, i know, i did have to think really hard about that after i had posted it, too far maybe

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 14:13 - Jun 17 with 1038 viewsjack247

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:29 - Jun 17 by Highjack

Probably not, but this is taking it to the extreme
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 14:15 - Jun 17 with 1037 viewsexiledclaseboy

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:29 - Jun 17 by Highjack

Churchill. Macmillan. Thatcher. Blair. All at varying stages of their premierships. It always goes tits up eventually of course but it's gone tits up for May far quicker and it's all her own making.

Poll: Tory leader

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 14:50 - Jun 17 with 1001 viewslondonlisa2001

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 12:39 - Jun 17 by jackportis

What is this security risk about? What would she fear on this Muslim non white council estate? I said it before well done the queen and William don't think anyone expected them.

It's not a Moslem council estate jackthicko.

Although thank God there were a large number of Moslems living there, as they were awake because of Ramadan and woke people up thus saving many lives.
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 14:52 - Jun 17 with 998 viewsjackportis

There are now many leaders in the U.K. The queen sits top of the tree but the unfortunate residents regard their leaders from mosques. It's a fact. Excellent that all supported this week.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 15:04 - Jun 17 with 987 viewslondonlisa2001

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 14:52 - Jun 17 by jackportis

There are now many leaders in the U.K. The queen sits top of the tree but the unfortunate residents regard their leaders from mosques. It's a fact. Excellent that all supported this week.

Do they? Is that a fact anywhere other than in stupid land?

What about Roman Catholics? How is that different?

Actually, don't bother. Can't be a***ed. This is only a troll account anyway, so no point.

Mods - why are these troll accounts allowed to stay on here?
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 16:28 - Jun 17 with 929 viewsjohnlangy

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 11:30 - Jun 17 by jack247

Someone on Facebook said this election was the political equivalent of when Cardiff and Portsmouth got to the FA Cup final. Hard to argue really. Both incredibly unimpressive characters.

Unimpressive ? That certainly applies to Theresa May but JC was tremendous during the election.

The con man mantra was, which of these two would you want negotiating Brexit. People may still say they wouldn't want JC doing it but, after her dreadfully weak and unstable efforts over the last number of weeks I'd take him over her every time.
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 16:45 - Jun 17 with 911 viewsjack247

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 16:28 - Jun 17 by johnlangy

Unimpressive ? That certainly applies to Theresa May but JC was tremendous during the election.

The con man mantra was, which of these two would you want negotiating Brexit. People may still say they wouldn't want JC doing it but, after her dreadfully weak and unstable efforts over the last number of weeks I'd take him over her every time.

Oh he is certainly a great showman. Can't knock him for running a campaign. Did a fantastic job of promising things fully aware that a lot of (particularly younger) people wouldn't consider whether they were sustainable or realistic.

I meant unimpressive in terms of someone I would want running the country.

I don't disagree that he impresses more than she does. It's like comparing Borja to Vasquez.
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 16:50 - Jun 17 with 893 viewsFireboy2

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 14:50 - Jun 17 by londonlisa2001

It's not a Moslem council estate jackthicko.

Although thank God there were a large number of Moslems living there, as they were awake because of Ramadan and woke people up thus saving many lives.

Well said lisa

It's frightening to think how many could have perished
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 17:06 - Jun 17 with 866 viewsjohnlangy

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 16:45 - Jun 17 by jack247

Oh he is certainly a great showman. Can't knock him for running a campaign. Did a fantastic job of promising things fully aware that a lot of (particularly younger) people wouldn't consider whether they were sustainable or realistic.

I don't disagree that he impresses more than she does. It's like comparing Borja to Vasquez.

I understand.

But who might we end up with ? Imagine Boris the buffoon as our PM ! Again, I'd take JC every time. Amber Rudd has been mentioned. David Davies also.

Same answer from me.
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 17:09 - Jun 17 with 856 viewsjack247

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 17:06 - Jun 17 by johnlangy

I understand.

But who might we end up with ? Imagine Boris the buffoon as our PM ! Again, I'd take JC every time. Amber Rudd has been mentioned. David Davies also.

Same answer from me.

Yep.

I'm not trying to pretend there are a host of viable alternatives. I just think it's sad for our country that we have these two leading the major parties.
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 17:20 - Jun 17 with 838 viewsWarwickHunt

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 16:45 - Jun 17 by jack247

Vasquez to Shechter would have been a better comparison...
Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 17:22 - Jun 17 with 834 viewsjack247

Unpopular, out of touch leader. on 17:20 - Jun 17 by WarwickHunt

Vasquez to Shechter would have been a better comparison...

Price tag aside, I haven't seen a huge amount to differentiate between the three of them.

But that's another debate for another thread....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024