Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns 16:55 - Jun 17 with 2830 viewsDarran

There seems to be a huge campaign in Britain gathering speed to get rid of May which I back 100% but what exactly are people expecting if she resigns then?

What I'll be expecting is another Tory çunt to take her place and that new Tory çunt not to call a General Election for several years.

What about others?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:28 - Jun 17 with 957 viewsSwanzay

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:06 - Jun 17 by Jack_Meoff

I suppose ineptitude is entirely dependent on perception. To the average Joe, politicians mentioned are incredibly inept. However, Cameron no doubt sold a f*ckton of arms, and vast swathes of our public assets into private hands. To some the f*cker was incredibly efficient, and eye wateringly profitable. Whilst the majority of the the populace is left holding the debt. May was out hawking weapons to Saudi recently. Our apparent concern for Syrian children (laughable) doesn't seem to extend to the Yemeni. The fact that they're being slaughtered with weapons we hawked to them is purely coincidental. And Brown made a killing on his gold selling, *Slow hand clap.*

I don't give a f*ck how tinfoil it sounds, the UK government is basically a legal extortion racket, and does not serve the populace. it's only the media keeps the whole sorry pantomime going, and that facade is starting to slip. Why do people think May wants to regulate the internet, and social media?

Is it:
a) Because she cares about the people of the country and the threat of terrorism?
b) Because she knows this is how young people (who do not vote for her) stay informed, rather than using traditional 'mainstream' media?

I know what answer my money is on.

Do you recon the cons have purposefully made a cluster feck of the election in order to make withdrawal from Brexit now weaker,now that UKIP are out?
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 23:30]
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:30 - Jun 17 with 949 viewsHeadmaster

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:23 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

2018 that is. A bit presumptuous seeing as she hasnt got past 2017 yet.

This bit worries me: "It is seen as a critical test for the Government and failure to win the backing of a majority of MPs is seen as a vote of no confidence. By cancelling the 2018 Queen’s Speech, Mrs May removes a vote that could have bought down her Government."

I think a vote of no confidence would have been the only way to have another general election.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:34 - Jun 17 with 941 viewsexiledclaseboy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:30 - Jun 17 by Headmaster

This bit worries me: "It is seen as a critical test for the Government and failure to win the backing of a majority of MPs is seen as a vote of no confidence. By cancelling the 2018 Queen’s Speech, Mrs May removes a vote that could have bought down her Government."

I think a vote of no confidence would have been the only way to have another general election.

It's one of the ways yes. But they still have to get through next Wednesday's speech first.

Poll: Tory leader

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:49 - Jun 17 with 922 viewsJack_Meoff

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 23:28 - Jun 17 by Swanzay

Do you recon the cons have purposefully made a cluster feck of the election in order to make withdrawal from Brexit now weaker,now that UKIP are out?
[Post edited 17 Jun 2017 23:30]

I don't know what to think anymore pal. The Tory campaign was utter gash. To call their manifesto back of a fag packet would be insulting to a pack of Woodbines. It was mere soundbite, substance free, and based around the fact that they weren't Jeremy Corbyn. Yet they still won; Murdoch, Dacre, Desmond et al dragging their worthless collective hides back to number 10.

I don't think Brexit will go ahead, for what it's worth. I'd suggest we're looking at further globalisation, not less. And more integration into a military EU.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 07:59 - Jun 18 with 847 viewsMeraki

Did anyone see her Newsnight interview? To answer like she did about a tragedy like whats happened uggh, I wanted to punch her.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 08:27 - Jun 18 with 842 viewsPrivate_Partz

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 17:05 - Jun 17 by ploppy

I guess Labour supporters would expect a new PM to call a GE immediately. I don't think she'll resign (she certainly shouldn't resign just because of the fire). I expect her to remain PM until after Brexit but to resign before the next GE.

Don't think they will call an election if they get a new Leader. Have you seen May's popularity rating in the latest polls? I doubt any of the contenders can turn that one round in 7 weeks. Torys only call election when landslides are expected.
Labour would get a majority now so I doubt there is any chance. Who knows though? Nothing surprises me anymore......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 08:51 - Jun 18 with 825 viewsexiledclaseboy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 08:27 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

Don't think they will call an election if they get a new Leader. Have you seen May's popularity rating in the latest polls? I doubt any of the contenders can turn that one round in 7 weeks. Torys only call election when landslides are expected.
Labour would get a majority now so I doubt there is any chance. Who knows though? Nothing surprises me anymore......

Did you see Corbyn's popularity ratings seven weeks ago?

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 09:05 - Jun 18 with 808 viewsfelixstowe_jack

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 07:59 - Jun 18 by Meraki

Did anyone see her Newsnight interview? To answer like she did about a tragedy like whats happened uggh, I wanted to punch her.

Has anyone actually seen Labour's elected mayor of London? He is supposed to be running London not seen him actually do or offer any help to the victims.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 09:16 - Jun 18 with 792 viewslondonlisa2001

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 09:05 - Jun 18 by felixstowe_jack

Has anyone actually seen Labour's elected mayor of London? He is supposed to be running London not seen him actually do or offer any help to the victims.

You're very, very wrong.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 10:09 - Jun 18 with 755 viewsJack_Meoff

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 09:05 - Jun 18 by felixstowe_jack

Do you live in London? I'm guessing not by your username. So why don't you wind your neck in you achingly tiresome f*ckwit?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 11:42 - Jun 18 with 715 viewsswanforthemoney

I know tempers are high, but can I make an appeal to cut out the 'C' word, folks.

I stand in the North Stand

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 11:57 - Jun 18 with 698 viewsHighjack

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 11:42 - Jun 18 by swanforthemoney

I know tempers are high, but can I make an appeal to cut out the 'C' word, folks.

Corbyn?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 12:32 - Jun 18 with 675 viewsploppy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 08:27 - Jun 18 by Private_Partz

Maybe I wasn't clear. May won't resign until after Brexit. But even if she does, we won't get another GE until 2022. Thank god for that.
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 12:35 - Jun 18 with 670 viewsexiledclaseboy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 12:32 - Jun 18 by ploppy

Maybe I wasn't clear. May won't resign until after Brexit. But even if she does, we won't get another GE until 2022. Thank god for that.

You think the current minority government, albeit propped up by the DUP, will last a full five year term? That's a very bold prediction.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 13:07 - Jun 18 with 646 viewsploppy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 12:35 - Jun 18 by exiledclaseboy

You think the current minority government, albeit propped up by the DUP, will last a full five year term? That's a very bold prediction.

And you know better, do you?
So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 13:43 - Jun 18 with 619 viewsHighjack

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 12:35 - Jun 18 by exiledclaseboy

May won't last five years. She probably won't even last 3 months, but the Tories will cling on.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 14:07 - Jun 18 with 604 viewsexiledclaseboy

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 13:07 - Jun 18 by ploppy

And you know better, do you?

Not at all, Mr Ploppy. I'm just taking a guess as you are.

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 15:06 - Jun 18 with 575 viewsDafyddHuw

So hypothetically Mrs May resigns on 14:07 - Jun 18 by exiledclaseboy

Not at all, Mr Ploppy. I'm just taking a guess as you are.

Where's Perch when you want the indefensible defended?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024