Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World 16:37 - Jun 18 with 2470 viewsmax936

Fantastic place/beach but that's some achievement brilliant news for the area.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/a-beach-in-wales-has-been-named-one-of

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 17:02 - Jun 18 with 2424 viewsBanosswan

*one of

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 17:32 - Jun 18 with 2376 viewsDarran

Stay away Max Captain Ahab might be out in his boat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 18:36 - Jun 18 with 2303 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 21:20 - Jun 18 with 2175 viewsmax936

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 17:32 - Jun 18 by Darran

Stay away Max Captain Ahab might be out in his boat.

Been there many times camped there and fished there beautiful place, you won't be going there though, there's no signal there for you to log onto here you'll never cope, been a beautiful day, but I bet you've been on here all fecking day.

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 21:53 - Jun 18 with 2113 viewsjack2jack

Not surprised,lovely beach,one of Missus J2J personal favorites.
Mind you Gower was looking good today
Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 22:39 - Jun 18 with 2054 viewsBrynCartwright

Barafundle looks great but Mwnt is really, really great as well. Caswell lovely, but full of Rissole and chips advocates....i.e. chavs

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 23:12 - Jun 18 with 2015 viewsCleddau

Great beach. I grew up around three miles from there and spent many a summer's day at Barafundle.
Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 05:45 - Jun 19 with 1951 viewsGlyn1

According to who - the writer? He or she is entitled to their opinion but it's only one opinion.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 08:12 - Jun 19 with 1897 viewsMeraki

FFS, its just some bint whos been to a few beaches.

Rhossili sh*ts all over this place.
Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 08:22 - Jun 19 with 1889 viewsyescomeon

Pictures can never do justice to Barafundle it's a strange one, it just doesn't photograph well. Until you are actually on the beach you can't appreciate what a stunning beach it really is.

Upthecity!

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 01:43 - Jun 21 with 1618 viewsLoyal

They filmed the bounty advert there I'm told.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 20:12 - Jun 21 with 1514 viewsmax936

Barafundle Bay named Best Beach in World on 08:22 - Jun 19 by yescomeon

Pictures can never do justice to Barafundle it's a strange one, it just doesn't photograph well. Until you are actually on the beach you can't appreciate what a stunning beach it really is.

Unbelievable place, group of us heading that way Friday on the bikes, I've insisted we stop and enjoy the views for half hour or so, St Davids then Newquay and Aberaeron for Ice Cream then home lovely jubbly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024