Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow 19:25 - Jun 18 with 5395 viewsTummer_from_Texas

My friend Jonathan - a reliable source, himself - posted on the Stateside Jacks Facebook page that his source is telling him that Bet East is out. The new main sponsor will be revealed tomorrow along with the kit.

Certainly will be interesting to see what Pearlman has come up with.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:34 - Jun 18 with 3312 viewsairedale

I wonder if it will be USA-centric Tummer? I wouldn't be surprised if their marketing focus included the US.
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:40 - Jun 18 with 3270 viewslondonlisa2001

To be fair, his source doesn't need to be that ITK given that the Swans official twitter account said there's a new sponsor being announced tomorrow and the BetEast deal was only for a year anyway.

It's remarkable how quiet it's been kept this time though.
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:46 - Jun 18 with 3230 viewsTummer_from_Texas

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:34 - Jun 18 by airedale

I wonder if it will be USA-centric Tummer? I wouldn't be surprised if their marketing focus included the US.

God I hope not, TBH, given the current sentiment. Would just antagonize some, some more.

Just hoping it's 1) a known, sexy brand that 2) pays us a lot of money and 3) looks cool on a shirt. To that third point, that's the one thing I miss about GWFX.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:49 - Jun 18 with 3214 viewsswanjackal

"MAGA"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:50 - Jun 18 with 3206 viewsIAN05

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:46 - Jun 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

God I hope not, TBH, given the current sentiment. Would just antagonize some, some more.

Just hoping it's 1) a known, sexy brand that 2) pays us a lot of money and 3) looks cool on a shirt. To that third point, that's the one thing I miss about GWFX.

I don't care if it's US centric At all, at least that would show some pulling power. The amount they pay and the brand identity is far more important in my eyes.
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:57 - Jun 18 with 3154 viewsDarran

One of my contacts reckons it is a new sponsor but it's another betting company.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:04 - Jun 18 with 3101 viewsmonmouth

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:34 - Jun 18 by airedale

"Visit America"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:11 - Jun 18 with 3070 viewsTummer_from_Texas

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:57 - Jun 18 by Darran

One of my contacts reckons it is a new sponsor but it's another betting company.

The one big drawback again there will be that we'll have to leave them off the kids' shirts.

Login to get fewer ads

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:17 - Jun 18 with 3044 viewsAl_Bundy

The new sponsor is revealed...

*Low cost Vans* Harlem branch..
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:20 - Jun 18 with 3021 viewsDarran

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:11 - Jun 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

The one big drawback again there will be that we'll have to leave them off the kids' shirts.

And that fuçking angers me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:31 - Jun 18 with 2945 viewsTummer_from_Texas

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 19:40 - Jun 18 by londonlisa2001

To be fair, his source doesn't need to be that ITK given that the Swans official twitter account said there's a new sponsor being announced tomorrow and the BetEast deal was only for a year anyway.

It's remarkable how quiet it's been kept this time though.

Swans Twitter site posted that at 7 pm GMT today. Jonathan posted his breaking news a few hours before that.

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:32 - Jun 18 with 2939 viewsicecoldjack

Betwest Is the new sponsor .
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:33 - Jun 18 with 2925 viewsGroo

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:04 - Jun 18 by monmouth

"Visit America"

Unless you Muslim

Groo does what Groo does best

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:49 - Jun 18 with 2842 viewslondonlisa2001

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:31 - Jun 18 by Tummer_from_Texas

Swans Twitter site posted that at 7 pm GMT today. Jonathan posted his breaking news a few hours before that.

I thought it was common knowledge that BetEast had only been a year and had changed.

Apologies if not.
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 20:58 - Jun 18 with 2785 viewsHighjack

It's going to be the giant orange face of Donald Trump.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 21:03 - Jun 18 with 2755 viewsphact0rri

going to miss seeing the Japanese ads at the liberty if I'm honest.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow (n/t) on 21:08 - Jun 18 with 2718 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

[Post edited 18 Jun 2017 21:09]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow (n/t) on 21:21 - Jun 18 with 2640 viewsKilkennyjack

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow (n/t) on 21:08 - Jun 18 by PatchesOHoulihan

[Post edited 18 Jun 2017 21:09]

Diversified Products .... ?

Beware of the Risen People

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 21:24 - Jun 18 with 2609 viewsLandore_Jack

Rossi's

#backtojack

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 21:32 - Jun 18 with 2577 viewsQJumpingJack

Who was responsible for the BetEast deal?
A very strange deal as most US states don't allow gambling advertising.

Have the Trust been consulted on the new deal?
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 22:10 - Jun 18 with 2383 viewsUxbridge

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 21:32 - Jun 18 by QJumpingJack

Who was responsible for the BetEast deal?
A very strange deal as most US states don't allow gambling advertising.

Have the Trust been consulted on the new deal?

The Trust is well aware of this deal, yes.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 22:24 - Jun 18 with 2287 viewsBrynCartwright

DUFF BEER

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 22:25 - Jun 18 with 2281 viewsmajorraglan

Personally, I would rather Swansea City didn't have a betting company as their shirt sponsor.

If the club was postively rolling in money then I would like to see a worthy cause on the front of the shirt, however it isn't, so if a betting company is prepared to pay a substantial amount to secure the privilege then I would take the money. Would much rather have a blue chip company or a Welsh company on the shirt
New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 23:06 - Jun 18 with 2131 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Highly unlikely a Welsh company would sponsor us due to west east rivalry. Nobody local big enough.

Someone like admiral would probably be one of the few Welsh options with offices in both cities but think they've thrown their oar in with the egg

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

New main sponsor revealed tomorrow on 09:50 - Jun 19 with 1697 viewsQJumpingJack

[Post edited 19 Jun 2017 9:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024