Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confederations Cup 19:55 - Jun 18 with 667 viewsTummer_from_Texas

So far I'm liking the video review of every goal. Chile just had a goal disallowed against Cameroon for offside.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Confederations Cup on 21:55 - Jun 18 with 600 viewsFergal

I predict it will be out of the game within 5 years.

It is truly horrible.
Confederations Cup on 22:58 - Jun 18 with 533 viewsploppy

The one thing it does is show how incompetent the linos are. I'd like to know why the lino had his flag up for Vargas' goal. In the ITV studio they thought he'd given offside - which is nonsense because there were 2 defenders between him and the goal (regardless of where the goalkeeper was). I think he had his flag up for handball when the ball clearly hit Vargas' knee. I guess we'll never know. The goal was rightly awarded though which is most important. I just hope they don't drag out the review process to try and generate tension like they do in rugby and cricket. Should only take seconds.
Confederations Cup on 23:27 - Jun 18 with 513 viewsE20Jack

It will be here to stay thankfully, its taken far too long to get here.

It is the only way clubs like us can go into a match against one of the big guns and be sure that we are the only ones who control our own destiny on the pitch. Far too long have officials allowed the bigger sides far more wiggle room in decisions.

There is always debate before technology is brought into any sport, and always, always, always - it end up being a situation where you cannot fathom how we managed before. the truth is we have never managed it, and history is littered with farcical decisions.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024