Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? 10:24 - Jun 19 with 3719 viewssherpajacob

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 10:36 - Jun 19 with 3673 viewsHighjack

Www.stretchout.co.uk

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 11:48 - Jun 19 with 3600 viewsjasonbromham

It has to be 32Red for me, just for these bad boys!

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 12:26 - Jun 19 with 3570 viewsLeonWasGod

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 11:48 - Jun 19 by jasonbromham

Best of our PL kits for me. Which probably explains why I like the new away kit too.
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 12:50 - Jun 19 with 3536 viewsjasonbromham

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 12:26 - Jun 19 by LeonWasGod

Best of our PL kits for me. Which probably explains why I like the new away kit too.

Sadly not for me the new kits, Look cheap and tacky.
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 17:12 - Jun 19 with 3357 viewssherpajacob

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 10:36 - Jun 19 by Highjack

Www.stretchout.co.uk

Link doesn't work.

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 17:46 - Jun 19 with 3309 viewssherpajacob

Still no votes for travel house?

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 18:07 - Jun 19 with 3268 viewspencoedjack

DP for me on the black & white hooped shirt

But now

The best is whoever pays the most money although dirty Lids Strongbow sponsor was nice
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 18:30 - Jun 19 with 3244 viewsLibertarian

The DP one for me. When I moved away from the area I used to wear the Spall DP shirt for 5-a-side. Back then, people always used to ask me which league we were in. It met it's demise in the hands of a washing machine on too high a temperature. When it came out there was no more sponsor, manufacturer or Swans badge. Just a plain white t-shirt.

Out of interest, Does anyone own the top sponsored by "Richard Keen"? I think it was a 1 off for a FAW cup game, although I could be wrong.
Login to get fewer ads

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 19:53 - Jun 19 with 3203 viewsdickythorpe

Paddypower for FA cup tie against Fulham after knocking out holders Portsmouth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7872179.stm
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 7:40]
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 20:17 - Jun 19 with 3178 viewsBanosswan

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 19:53 - Jun 19 by dickythorpe

Paddypower for FA cup tie against Fulham after knocking out holders Portsmouth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7872179.stm
[Post edited 20 Jun 2017 7:40]

Am I missing something here dicky?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 21:38 - Jun 19 with 3121 viewsAl_Bundy

The Le Coq Sportif top with Silver Shield sponsor was a good kit..

Didn't even make the Poll
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 22:24 - Jun 19 with 3080 viewsCooperman

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 11:48 - Jun 19 by jasonbromham

Our best two kits ever.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 23:37 - Jun 19 with 3034 viewsTim_Harry

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 20:17 - Jun 19 by Banosswan

Swansea.com gave us permission to change sponsors for one big game. With a healthy pay off no doubt.
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 07:41 - Jun 20 with 2961 viewsdickythorpe

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 20:17 - Jun 19 by Banosswan

Lol! I missed out the "Fulham' bit
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 10:02 - Jun 20 with 2906 viewsBanosswan

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 23:37 - Jun 19 by Tim_Harry

Swansea.com gave us permission to change sponsors for one big game. With a healthy pay off no doubt.

Dicky originally put against Portsmouth

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 10:59 - Jun 20 with 2887 viewsEbo

The Centenary ones are my modern favourites by far, great season too (lets hope the red kit is a good omen this season).

Anyone remember the Gulf Oil away kit with the black and red stripes (like AC Milan). Le Coq sportif.

If anyone has one to sell, hit me up.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 13:24 - Jun 21 with 2697 viewsAl_Bundy

I have that Black and Red gulf kit
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 19:41 - Jun 21 with 2610 viewsUplandsJack

Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 13:24 - Jun 21 by Al_Bundy

I have that Black and Red gulf kit

Me too, but sadly it don't fit anymore....😂
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 19:42]
Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor? on 19:54 - Jun 21 with 2589 viewsBanosswan

Yellow and black action kit. Shouted our colours with a built in stab vest

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024