Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's 21:34 - Jun 19 with 5244 viewsPokerface

I guess some maturity will be shown and no more anti English songs.

Been a bit daft for a long while now considering our English base of players.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 19:22 - Jun 21 with 1406 viewsZZoric

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 14:58 - Jun 21 by Johnw102

Most Refs and Linos are English, wonder if that has anything to do with some of the dodgy calls we have had!

My work colleagues are english - they agree, we dont get the rub of the green
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:12 - Jun 21 with 1381 viewsFlashberryjack

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 06:15 - Jun 21 by Dr_Winston

Heard from people that went that Wales fans were teaming up with the English fans all over for mutual defence against the Russians.

Warmed the cockles of my heart it did. No matter how divisive some people want to be we've still got each others backs.

Absolutely

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:20 - Jun 21 with 1370 viewsRancid

Last season it felt we were hard done by at times and our luck was changing but before that we can't really complain.Ashley Williams handballed in the box and got away with it about 14 times and never was a pen given.
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:01 - Jun 21 with 1349 viewsPokerface

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 12:12 - Jun 21 by jack247

Do people really get offended by 'England's full of shit' '1-0 to the sheepshaggers' etc?

Doesn't offend me in the slightest.

I laugh at the childishness / ridiculousness of the anti English songs. Given our squad nationality.

If 5 Welsh blokes played for an English team and the 'supporters' chanted Wales is full of sh't. Well, nonsense.

Agree to disagree with some.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:05 - Jun 21 with 1348 viewskarnataka

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 22:56 - Jun 19 by Pokerface

I must have been misinformed by some mates who went. They reckon it was chants outside pubs of 'We're England and Wales, we're England and Wales.... fcuk of Russia.. we're England and Wales'.

They also said Russian fans were great away from the pubs as this was after the hoolies had gone home.

Who gives a fridge door anyway.

Indeed true. Most of the Russian hoolies only came for that one purpose and then went home when they'd done their job, they weren't football fans at all.

And as for sh!tting on the English side of the bridge, I do, every day assuming I'm at home.
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:15 - Jun 21 with 1345 viewsjack247

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:01 - Jun 21 by Pokerface

Doesn't offend me in the slightest.

I laugh at the childishness / ridiculousness of the anti English songs. Given our squad nationality.

If 5 Welsh blokes played for an English team and the 'supporters' chanted Wales is full of sh't. Well, nonsense.

Agree to disagree with some.

It's just inoffensive football banter. Occasionally it goes too far, chants about deaths, disasters etc, its very rare though.

I'd hate football to lose its tribal atmosphere to be honest.

By the way, why is Alfie playing for England under 21s, as opposed to just being English, relevant?
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:37 - Jun 21 with 1334 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:15 - Jun 21 by jack247

It's just inoffensive football banter. Occasionally it goes too far, chants about deaths, disasters etc, its very rare though.

I'd hate football to lose its tribal atmosphere to be honest.

By the way, why is Alfie playing for England under 21s, as opposed to just being English, relevant?

This

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:58 - Jun 21 with 1318 viewsTNT

Just like booing and hissing when the 'baddie' appears in the traditional pantomime.

I don't think he goes home at night feeling upset about it.

It's the way it is mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 14:06 - Jun 22 with 1269 viewsSmileyBwoi

mawson should WAIT AND PLAY FOR WALES INSTEAD

Poll: Who should we sign in January?

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:55 - Jun 22 with 1179 viewsoldcob

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 14:06 - Jun 22 by SmileyBwoi

mawson should WAIT AND PLAY FOR WALES INSTEAD

Alfie is a Welshman, Alfie is a Welshman, la la la la,

Alfie is a Welshman……...
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 22:34 - Jun 22 with 1119 viewsJBT95

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 22:24 - Jun 19 by PatchesOHoulihan

Yeah I agree, I miss when" I can't help falling in love with you" used to last about 10 mins in the North bank

To be fair the anti english songs aren't really that common any more apart from when the opposition fans start singing Eng-er-lund as if its some sort of superiority and we should be jealous - it's more retaliation than anything else

TBF for the first half of last season it was hard to stay in love let alone fall in love with the Swans.
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 00:13 - Jun 23 with 1084 viewsTNT

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 22:34 - Jun 22 by JBT95

TBF for the first half of last season it was hard to stay in love let alone fall in love with the Swans.

T'was a mere tiff mun. We've endured far worse, ond er gwaethaf pawb a phopeth ni yma o hyd.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 08:51 - Jun 23 with 1040 viewsSgorioFruit

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 00:13 - Jun 23 by TNT

T'was a mere tiff mun. We've endured far worse, ond er gwaethaf pawb a phopeth ni yma o hyd.

Er gwaetha pob Dic Sion Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw
Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 01:39 - Jun 24 with 973 viewsPokerface

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 08:51 - Jun 23 by SgorioFruit

I don't speak Polish.

Mawson could easily end up at one of the top 3 clubs in a year or two if he stays on straight and narrow.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 05:14 - Jun 24 with 959 viewsjack247

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 01:39 - Jun 24 by Pokerface

I don't speak Polish.

Mawson could easily end up at one of the top 3 clubs in a year or two if he stays on straight and narrow.

Ah, so chanting things about the English is childish, but it's fine to take the piss out of the Welsh language?

Agree re. Mawson
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:47 - Jun 24 with 851 viewsTNT

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy eh?

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:49 - Jun 24 with 845 viewsTNT

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 08:51 - Jun 23 by SgorioFruit

Cytuno'n llwyr.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:51 - Jun 24 with 841 viewsLeonWasGod

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:58 - Jun 21 by TNT

Just like booing and hissing when the 'baddie' appears in the traditional pantomime.

I don't think he goes home at night feeling upset about it.

It's the way it is mun.

Oh no it isn't!

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:54 - Jun 24 with 834 viewsTNT

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:51 - Jun 24 by LeonWasGod

Oh no it isn't!

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:56 - Jun 24 with 828 viewsLeonWasGod

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 00:13 - Jun 23 by TNT

Many of us are, but it was a bit of a surprise how quickly empty seats started appearing. Does make you wonder what people's motivation is.
Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 21:07 - Jun 24 with 815 viewsTNT

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 20:56 - Jun 24 by LeonWasGod

Many of us are, but it was a bit of a surprise how quickly empty seats started appearing. Does make you wonder what people's motivation is.

Some are there through Thick N Thin mate, others are not.

It's the way it is mun.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 22:31 - Jun 24 with 786 viewsBloodyhills

This is a football crowd you are talking about not an audience on the last night at the proms.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 23:14 - Jun 24 with 773 viewsJack_Meoff

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 22:31 - Jun 24 by Bloodyhills

This is a football crowd you are talking about not an audience on the last night at the proms.

Indeed. F*cking English prom watching plum faced b*stards all.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 23:18 - Jun 24 with 772 viewsPokerface

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 05:14 - Jun 24 by jack247

Ah, so chanting things about the English is childish, but it's fine to take the piss out of the Welsh language?

Agree re. Mawson

This is an English ( theres that swear word again) language forum. Like it or not.

Posting in another language to get a reaction, I gave a reaction.

Simple really. P.s. I am Welsh.

Now that Mawson is representing England under 21's on 23:37 - Jun 24 with 752 viewsbuilthjack

I hope Mawson isn't expecting a few extra weeks off training after his holiday in Sweden

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024