Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British fight back? 00:44 - Jun 20 with 5156 viewsBrynCartwright

Before I get onto this one let me please explain that I am a left wing snowflake liberal that wants everyone to just get along and love each other. I used to live on Hornsey Rd, nr Finchley Park for 2 years. It was by far the best place I ever lived in London in the 8 yrs I loved there.
However, after last night's incident in Finsbury Park, how many British, white people are actually thinking what a lot of other people are thinking?
That last night was just a natural fight back against what has been happening recently?
Imagine your daughter was blown to bits by that twa t in Manchester?
It is unpalatable, but there are plenty of people around this country contemplating "tooth for a tooth".

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

British fight back? on 06:01 - Jun 21 with 1074 viewsswanjackal

British fight back? on 00:28 - Jun 21 by Ebo

Imagine the outrage if Corbyn said this. Or Diane Abbott. Or John McDonnell. Or anyone from the Left.

Quote;
"if people feel that voting doesn't change things, then violence is the next step."

There are no circumstances where, in a functioning democracy, violence is legitimate. Violence in such Democratic structures is a sign of one thing: political failure.

I don't think anyone with a functioning brain would be upset by someone saying it, considering they are not actually endorsing it, just saying what happens when voting fails. It kind of answers your point though, violence usually ensues when democracy fails. Look at Venezuela at the moment to see this in action.

The quote is not an incitement, just a statement based on historical evidence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

British fight back? on 07:48 - Jun 21 with 1027 viewsBaptist

British fight back? on 11:09 - Jun 20 by SoberBaker

Well seeing as just about every man and his dog is jumping to conclusions, why can't we jump to a conclusion that he could be a contractor that works in London Mon-Fri, drives up to London on the Sunday, goes on the piss, drives back to his digs and veers off the road because there is a commotion happening in the street?

Could this not be at all plausible?

Yeah, really plausible. The fact that he was shouting "I want to kill all Muslims" and then contemptuously waving from the back of the police van really lends powerful credence to your theory.

Moron !
British fight back? on 07:59 - Jun 21 with 1019 viewsIslander

British fight back? on 07:48 - Jun 21 by Baptist

Yeah, really plausible. The fact that he was shouting "I want to kill all Muslims" and then contemptuously waving from the back of the police van really lends powerful credence to your theory.

Moron !

The Daily Mail is being urged to not re-publish this recent article, for obvious reasons

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606844/Van-driver-mounted-pavement-drov
[Post edited 21 Jun 2017 8:02]
British fight back? on 08:36 - Jun 21 with 1006 viewsWarwickHunt

British fight back? on 07:59 - Jun 21 by Islander

The Daily Mail is being urged to not re-publish this recent article, for obvious reasons

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606844/Van-driver-mounted-pavement-drov

"In mitigation the court heard Aslam had been fasting for Ramadan "

I always feel like mowing down innocent strangers when I feel a bit peckish. That 4 pack of Snickers for a quid has probably saved lives. Who knew?
British fight back? on 08:57 - Jun 21 with 986 viewswaynekerr55

British fight back? on 08:36 - Jun 21 by WarwickHunt

I always feel like mowing down innocent strangers when I feel a bit peckish. That 4 pack of Snickers for a quid has probably saved lives. Who knew?

Snickers? I though you were more:

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

British fight back? on 10:01 - Jun 21 with 954 viewsSoberBaker

British fight back? on 07:48 - Jun 21 by Baptist

Moron !

"The fact that he was shouting "I want to kill all Muslims""

Whilst playing devil's advocate, this is what I am trying to get at. Is it a fact, though? I have yet to see/hear any footage of this. Have you?

The sound quality of the footage available is actually pretty good - We can even hear the grunts from the valley commando as a few boots go in to his ribs. We can also clearly hear the crowd shouting at him too — It's only their voices that can be heard.

As for the gesturing while getting in to the back of the police van, well that's not unusual for someone that's off their face to show contempt and bravado during and after an incident, only to show complete remorse the next day.

I'm not deliberately trying to rub people up here, it's just that the way this is being reported by the press, coupled with the wildly conflicting eye-witness accounts, is making me think that there's more to this than meets the eye.

Doesn't anyone else feel like this? or are we to believe everything that the BBC & Sky tell us?

AMOW

British fight back? on 10:08 - Jun 21 with 943 viewsLeonWasGod

British fight back? on 08:36 - Jun 21 by WarwickHunt

He saved the day in 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' though.
British fight back? on 10:51 - Jun 21 with 912 viewsWarwickHunt

British fight back? on 08:57 - Jun 21 by waynekerr55

Snickers? I though you were more:

I try to stay grounded.
Login to get fewer ads

British fight back? on 11:22 - Jun 21 with 889 viewsjack247

British fight back? on 10:01 - Jun 21 by SoberBaker

"The fact that he was shouting "I want to kill all Muslims""

Whilst playing devil's advocate, this is what I am trying to get at. Is it a fact, though? I have yet to see/hear any footage of this. Have you?

The sound quality of the footage available is actually pretty good - We can even hear the grunts from the valley commando as a few boots go in to his ribs. We can also clearly hear the crowd shouting at him too — It's only their voices that can be heard.

As for the gesturing while getting in to the back of the police van, well that's not unusual for someone that's off their face to show contempt and bravado during and after an incident, only to show complete remorse the next day.

I'm not deliberately trying to rub people up here, it's just that the way this is being reported by the press, coupled with the wildly conflicting eye-witness accounts, is making me think that there's more to this than meets the eye.

Doesn't anyone else feel like this? or are we to believe everything that the BBC & Sky tell us?

No, you're right. We should put it all down to misfortune and give him a slap on the wrist for drink driving.

He is as fcked in the head as the idiots in Manchester and London.
British fight back? on 11:24 - Jun 21 with 888 viewsHeadmaster

This world is so f*cked up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/finsbury-park-attack-muslims-isla
British fight back? on 18:54 - Jun 21 with 815 viewsZZoric

Wtf - thankfully its been kept under the radar at this time

Horrific
British fight back? on 22:21 - Jun 21 with 761 viewslibero

Racism? Hate Crime? which is it ?

What are you insinuating with this post ? This is no right
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024